Testaverde98

Why do many jets fans act so insecure about darnold vs Allen

28 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

Did you watch watsons 1st playoff game vs indy? Allen was light years ahead...

Isnt this a normal phase for young QBs not named mahomes? It's just strange analysis 

I mean I saw him make some insane throws for his 1st playoff game but hes still way too erratic. 

Favre was the same his 1st few yrs

Asides from Allen being a foot taller I literally can’t tell Allen from Favre from their on field play. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TMAC said:

It's difficult to accurately assess a Quarterback who plays behind a line that allowed 52 sacks in a season.  (When the Jets won their one and only Super Bowl, the line gave up 9 sacks).  Let's give Sam a half way decent line and quality receivers and then make a judgment.  Right now, his selection in the Draft is one of the very few good things that Mike Maccagnan did.

Excuses 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Where's @dbatesman when you need him?

In his hermetically sealed bunker of knowledge? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

@The Crusher 

Clean up Ninja required in aisle 3 please!

He’s already been banned @Maxman recommenced no traveling to people’s home and turning to street justice till we are out of crisis. 

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The upstaters tip cows for entertainment; the fact that he can even type fluently is a miracle. 

SAR I

Safer than the subway

• Upvote 1

Not sure why we can’t agree they both stink and both need to improve. Josh Allen has a much better squad and Sam had mono. What does that mean? Nothing. 

17 minutes ago, freestater said:

Nope. Darnold will be good and have us in contention. Allen will continue to make a very good team mediocre. In 5 years, jets fans will be bitching about Belichick tanking in 2020 and having to deal with Trevor Lawrence for the next two decades and bills fans will be mired in a QB controversy when Mitchell Trubisky comes in for an injured Allen and his team goes on a winning streak.

Ok, sounds great. I see no reason to say that unless you just want it to be. Perfectly cool. Wish I could. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company