Why do many jets fans act so insecure about darnold vs Allen

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I will retract one stat, its 37 turnovers for Allen, 39 for Darnold. 

Even with that retraction, the numbers still favor Darnold. 

Sorry Bills fan. 

I'm assuming you retracted fumbles recovered, right?

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He has 21 total INTs and 22 total fumbles.  43 turnovers.

You want to include total yards and rushing yards to inflate his numbers, but you don't want to include turnovers because it hurts your argument.

Lmfao, GTFO and go back to your Bills forums.

I did correct my one stat though. Allen has 22 total fumbles but recovered 6. So technically 37 total turnovers. 

Doesnt change the fact that he Fumbles far more though lol. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm assuming you retracted fumbles recovered, right?

Indeed I did sir. Even with that, it still proves our point. 

Just shows Allen happened to fall on the ball a little bit more. 

I don't even hate Josh Allen as much as this thread might suggest, the kid has proven a lot of narratives about him wrong and some right, like any QB.  However, the lengths some Bills fans will go to attack anyone who disagrees that he's the savior of their franchise is quite alarming.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Testaverde98 said:

?

You know, if you just came here openly as the Bills fan that you are and wanted to discuss football here -you might take some ribbing but- you'd get some conversation. This need of yours to pretend you're a Jet fan, under a couple different user names now, is what gets you axed. 

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Get back to me when Allen takes over a game with his arm, passing the ball down field.  

Get back to me when his arm is the best part of his game.  

Get back to me when he becomes more than a runner who dinks and dunks like a bigger version of Tyrod Taylor.

Get back to me when he manages to pass the ball for 300 yards or more.

1. Taking over a game with his arm.......... He already has. 

2. He was drafted for his arm..... Nobody excepted him to be this good of a rusher.

3. LOL Josh Allen Dink and Dunk? His average depth of target was 1st his rookie year and top 10 in his 2nd year.

4. Yards are yards. Allen has more 300 total yard games than Darnold.

But let me know when........

Darnold has a winning record in the NFL

Darnold makes the playoffs

• Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, slats said:

You know, if you just came here openly as the Bills fan that you are and wanted to discuss football here -you might take some ribbing but- you'd get some conversation. This need of yours to pretend you're a Jet fan, under a couple different user names now, is what gets you axed. 

Exactly.  I’m all for different opinions even from different fans.  But it’s obvious the OP was here to troll based on his other threads.

13 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He has 21 total INTs and 22 total fumbles.  43 turnovers.

You want to include total yards and rushing yards to inflate his numbers, but you don't want to include turnovers because it hurts your argument.

Lmfao, GTFO and go back to your Bills forums.

Lol at you using fumbles, instead of fumbles lost.

If you are using that metric, it means your numbers on Darnold are wrong and he has 44 fumbles.

Lol these clowns will agree with you but you are dead wrong and keep on cherry picking stats.

1 minute ago, hamat711 said:

Lol yeah, with his rushing yards added in. Adam Gase holds back our offense. Anyone with a football IQ saw this last season. Plus a shytty oline.

2 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

2. He was drafted for his arm..... Nobody excepted him to be this good of a rusher.

3. LOL Josh Allen Dink and Dunk? His average depth of target was 1st his rookie year and top 10 in his 2nd year.

Oh look, it's the stat that made Geno Smith a deep ball passer on par with Aaron Rodgers one year.  Didn't think I'd see that one again.

Josh Allen's career YPA is lower than Sam's.  You're not very good at reading numbers, are you?   I give you credit though, you are an excellent cherry picker.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Let me know when you know what youre talking about. #s 1, 2 & 3 are wrong

The Bills are the better team, be happy with that.

Darnold is the better QB with the brighter future.  Deal with that

What did the Bills go, 18 or 19 years with no playoff games?

24 or so years without a playoff win?

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Lol yeah, with his rushing yards added in. Adam Gase holds back our offense. Anyone with a football IQ saw this last season. Plus a shytty oline.

Lol the same was true in 2018 before you had Gase and Allen had the worst offense in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

If you are using that metric, it means your numbers on Darnold are wrong and he has 44 fumbles.

Lol these clowns will agree with you but you are dead wrong and keep on cherry picking stats.

@JTJet and I both retracted fumbles lost and he made a statement on that already.

You just came off of telling the both of us that it was easy to Google Josh Allen having 27 career turnovers and now you have the balls to tell us that we're "dead wrong".

Again, GTFO.

7 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Fumbles only matter if they're lost? Do you just not care about ball security at the QB position? Does Josh Allen's ill-advised lateral in the playoff game mean nothing to you because it wasn't a turnover? 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Fumbles only matter if they're lost? Do you just not care about ball security at the QB position? Does Josh Allen's ill-advised lateral in the playoff game mean nothing to you because it wasn't a turnover? 

Beat me to it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

@JTJet and I both retracted fumbles lost and he made a statement on that already.

You just came off of telling the both of us that it was easy to Google Josh Allen having 27 career turnovers and now you have the balls to tell us that we're "dead wrong".

Again, GTFO.

He had 13 turnovers in 2019 and 14 in 2018. 27 Turnovers is a fact.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The only thing that matters is reality. He gave the ball to the other team 27 times. Much less than Darnold

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

He had 13 turnovers in 2019 and 14 in 2018. 27 Turnovers is a fact.

No no no.  He had 21 INTs from 2018 and 2019

He had 22 fumbles from 2018 and 2019

+22

This isn't hard.  Fumbles, even if recovered, matter as they usually kill drives and are an indicator of ball security issues.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

You're clearly an undercover Bills fan, but I will give it to ya straight. 

Ain't no Jets fans insecure about Josh Allen, we just have two eyes and know he sucks. 

Take that back to your Bills forum and sit on it. 

I like your style. Well done.