Jump to content
Testaverde98

Why do many jets fans act so insecure about darnold vs Allen

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I will retract one stat, its 37 turnovers for Allen, 39 for Darnold. 

Even with that retraction, the numbers still favor Darnold. 

Sorry Bills fan. 

I'm assuming you retracted fumbles recovered, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He has 21 total INTs and 22 total fumbles.  43 turnovers.

You want to include total yards and rushing yards to inflate his numbers, but you don't want to include turnovers because it hurts your argument.

Lmfao, GTFO and go back to your Bills forums.

I did correct my one stat though. Allen has 22 total fumbles but recovered 6. So technically 37 total turnovers. 

Doesnt change the fact that he Fumbles far more though lol. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

@The Crusher 

Clean up Ninja required in aisle 3 please!

He’s already been banned @Maxman recommenced no traveling to people’s home and turning to street justice till we are out of crisis. 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm assuming you retracted fumbles recovered, right?

Indeed I did sir. Even with that, it still proves our point. 

Just shows Allen happened to fall on the ball a little bit more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even hate Josh Allen as much as this thread might suggest, the kid has proven a lot of narratives about him wrong and some right, like any QB.  However, the lengths some Bills fans will go to attack anyone who disagrees that he's the savior of their franchise is quite alarming.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

Holy sh*t - you’re sick dude. Go back to jumping on tables ass-hat. Darnold is SOOOO much better than Allen and it’s not even close!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Props to @Mogglezfor use of the word "Jagaloon" in forum. 

I will never forget the day I read that. 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Indeed I did sir. Even with that, it still proves our point. 

Just shows Allen happened to fall on the ball a little bit more. 

Losing yards and killing drives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Testaverde98 said:

?

You know, if you just came here openly as the Bills fan that you are and wanted to discuss football here -you might take some ribbing but- you'd get some conversation. This need of yours to pretend you're a Jet fan, under a couple different user names now, is what gets you axed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

However, the lengths some Bills fans will go to attack anyone who disagrees that he's the savior of their franchise is quite alarming.

In other words, they're insecure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Get back to me when Allen takes over a game with his arm, passing the ball down field.  

Get back to me when his arm is the best part of his game.  

Get back to me when he becomes more than a runner who dinks and dunks like a bigger version of Tyrod Taylor.

Get back to me when he manages to pass the ball for 300 yards or more.

1. Taking over a game with his arm.......... He already has. 

2. He was drafted for his arm..... Nobody excepted him to be this good of a rusher.

3. LOL Josh Allen Dink and Dunk? His average depth of target was 1st his rookie year and top 10 in his 2nd year.

4. Yards are yards. Allen has more 300 total yard games than Darnold.

But let me know when........

Darnold has a winning record in the NFL

Darnold makes the playoffs

  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were just upset that he can't hold Sam's jock yet his team made the playoffs. But hey, thats good coaching for ya.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

Allen has great accuracy and anticipation. 

 

His issue is being Favre like erratic 

 

There's a difference 

 

 

Allen has terrible accuracy. Calling his accuracy "great" is laughable. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slats said:

You know, if you just came here openly as the Bills fan that you are and wanted to discuss football here -you might take some ribbing but- you'd get some conversation. This need of yours to pretend you're a Jet fan, under a couple different user names now, is what gets you axed. 

Exactly.  I’m all for different opinions even from different fans.  But it’s obvious the OP was here to troll based on his other threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He has 21 total INTs and 22 total fumbles.  43 turnovers.

You want to include total yards and rushing yards to inflate his numbers, but you don't want to include turnovers because it hurts your argument.

Lmfao, GTFO and go back to your Bills forums.

 

Lol at you using fumbles, instead of fumbles lost.

If you are using that metric, it means your numbers on Darnold are wrong and he has 44 fumbles.

Lol these clowns will agree with you but you are dead wrong and keep on cherry picking stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The upstaters tip cows for entertainment; the fact that he can even type fluently is a miracle. 

SAR I

Safer than the subway

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hamat711 said:

 

 

4. Yards are yards. Allen has more 300 total yard games than Darnold.

 

Lol yeah, with his rushing yards added in. Adam Gase holds back our offense. Anyone with a football IQ saw this last season. Plus a shytty oline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I did correct my one stat though. Allen has 22 total fumbles but recovered 6. So technically 37 total turnovers. 

Doesnt change the fact that he Fumbles far more though lol. 

That is still wrong. lmao

  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

1. Taking over a game with his arm.......... He already has. 

2. He was drafted for his arm..... Nobody excepted him to be this good of a rusher.

3. LOL Josh Allen Dink and Dunk? His average depth of target was 1st his rookie year and top 10 in his 2nd year.

4. Yards are yards. Allen has more 300 total yard games than Darnold.

But let me know when........

Darnold has a winning record in the NFL

Darnold makes the playoffs

Oh look, it's the stat that made Geno Smith a deep ball passer on par with Aaron Rodgers one year.  Didn't think I'd see that one again.

Josh Allen's career YPA is lower than Sam's.  You're not very good at reading numbers, are you?   I give you credit though, you are an excellent cherry picker.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

1. Taking over a game with his arm.......... He already has. 

2. He was drafted for his arm..... Nobody excepted him to be this good of a rusher.

3. LOL Josh Allen Dink and Dunk? His average depth of target was 1st his rookie year and top 10 in his 2nd year.

4. Yards are yards. Allen has more 300 total yard games than Darnold.

But let me know when........

Darnold has a winning record in the NFL

Darnold makes the playoffs

Let me know when you know what youre talking about. #s 1, 2 & 3 are wrong

The Bills are the better team, be happy with that.

Darnold is the better QB with the brighter future.  Deal with that

What did the Bills go, 18 or 19 years with no playoff games?

24 or so years without a playoff win?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Lol yeah, with his rushing yards added in. Adam Gase holds back our offense. Anyone with a football IQ saw this last season. Plus a shytty oline.

Lol the same was true in 2018 before you had Gase and Allen had the worst offense in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to say this. I'm not usually this combative.

But I'm bored during the quarantine and this was a good way to waste time. So for the sake of drama.....

Darnold is trash.

  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Lol at you using fumbles, instead of fumbles lost.

If you are using that metric, it means your numbers on Darnold are wrong and he has 44 fumbles.

Lol these clowns will agree with you but you are dead wrong and keep on cherry picking stats.

@JTJet and I both retracted fumbles lost and he made a statement on that already.

You just came off of telling the both of us that it was easy to Google Josh Allen having 27 career turnovers and now you have the balls to tell us that we're "dead wrong".

Again, GTFO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Lol at you using fumbles, instead of fumbles lost.

If you are using that metric, it means your numbers on Darnold are wrong and he has 44 fumbles.

Lol these clowns will agree with you but you are dead wrong and keep on cherry picking stats.

Fumbles only matter if they're lost? Do you just not care about ball security at the QB position? Does Josh Allen's ill-advised lateral in the playoff game mean nothing to you because it wasn't a turnover? 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

That is still wrong. lmao

Today I learned that basic math is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Fumbles only matter if they're lost? Do you just not care about ball security at the QB position? Does Josh Allen's ill-advised lateral in the playoff game mean nothing to you because it wasn't a turnover? 

Beat me to it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

@JTJet and I both retracted fumbles lost and he made a statement on that already.

You just came off of telling the both of us that it was easy to Google Josh Allen having 27 career turnovers and now you have the balls to tell us that we're "dead wrong".

Again, GTFO.

He had 13 turnovers in 2019 and 14 in 2018. 27 Turnovers is a fact.

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Fumbles only matter if they're lost? Do you just not care about ball security at the QB position? Does Josh Allen's ill-advised lateral in the playoff game mean nothing to you because it wasn't a turnover? 

The only thing that matters is reality. He gave the ball to the other team 27 times. Much less than Darnold

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Darnold is the better overall skilled QB

Allen has the better team around him.

Done. Cut and dried.

Pretty much This 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

He had 13 turnovers in 2019 and 14 in 2018. 27 Turnovers is a fact.

No no no.  He had 21 INTs from 2018 and 2019

He had 22 fumbles from 2018 and 2019

  21

+22

  43

This isn't hard.  Fumbles, even if recovered, matter as they usually kill drives and are an indicator of ball security issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JTJet said:

You're clearly an undercover Bills fan, but I will give it to ya straight. 

Ain't no Jets fans insecure about Josh Allen, we just have two eyes and know he sucks. 

Take that back to your Bills forum and sit on it. 

I like your style. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Did you remove more makeup for Van Roten?

You reminded me. 

Will update.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...