Jump to content
Testaverde98

Why do many jets fans act so insecure about darnold vs Allen

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah I'm outtie on this one.  I've been bored before, I've never been bored enough to troll another fanbases forum.  That's a special type of low.

Yeah it’s kind of pathetic.  He seems to be the insecure one.  If he was so confident Allen is much much better then he wouldn’t have made this thread in the first place 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm talking about INTs and pass attempts.

Simple comments to understand.  I wasn't talking about fumbles.

Stop spinning it around, you cant stick to one area of his game without digging into the need to spin to another area.  

INTs were brought up, I said on fewer attempts. Argue all you want

Youre bad at logic bro.  And the game bro.  Because bro, Darnold is the more talented player.  Plain and simple bro

Since you seem to have ignored half my post, i'll put it here again....

 

Even if you go by just passes...........

Darnold has a 4.2 interception rate. 36 ints on 855 attempts.

Allen has a 3.8 interception rate. 30 ints on 781 attempts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Its clear as day both those guys are Bills fan. Idk why we are wasting time responding. This thread should just be locked it's pointless. 

 

Because the friggen Coronavirus has made life boring 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Since you seem to have ignored half my post, i'll put it here again....

 

Even if you go by just passes...........

Darnold has a 4.2 interception rate. 36 ints on 855 attempts.

Allen has a 3.8 interception rate. 30 ints on 781 attempts

SPINBOY.

You want rushing yards and TDs in the mix

Until we're talking turnovers then fumbles shouldn't count

I talk INTs and you want to add rushes into INTs per attempt?  Because when hes running hes really passing and those runs should be added in to lower INTS per throw? 

And Allens INTs come in more games his team is leading, while Darnold is playing catchup where anyone who has a clue knows leads to more TOs.  And then there's yards per throw.  Allens picks come on pass plays called to try and cover up for his scatter arm and brain

Even you cant believe this stupid shlt

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jets723 said:

In fairness that his big strength.  I give Allen credit for being a great runner. However that can eventually be dangerous for a QB mostly because of the high risk of injury.  However I don’t trust his arm.  Even with the great protection he gets he makes a lot of bad throws. 

And that's the end of that.  You've just described the careers of:

Kordell Stewart
Cam Newton
RGIII
Michael Vick
Randall Cunningham

And they all were thought to be the Next Big Thing and they turned out to have one or two strong years at most before their legs were gone and then they straddled their teams with big contracts and ruined them for another two or three years.  These types of quarterbacks don't last and they don't work.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey back to the trolls point

How many Jets fans worry about Allen vs Darnold?  

And who's obsessed here?

Bro

 

josh-allen-c242ae5937.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Brother you have a lot to learn about reading stats. 

This isnt a stat from an over Buffalo team page. PFF stats are directly related to the player and only the player. Quit making sh*t up to support your argument. 

There is no "it could mean" anything. It IS the stat directly related to the player. Josh Allen's stats do not list when other players recover his **** ups, theose stats are listed on their stat page. You can clearly read that on any stat website. 

I'm not the one bad at math, 

Interceptions + Fumbles - Fumbles recoveries = Total turnovers for an individual player. This is basic football math of which you clearly do not know and you are embarrassing yourself in front of the world right now. 

Every time you say everything I post is wrong is clearly debunked. Yet you havent listed any stats that actually support your argument other than stuff made up out of thin air.

Bro,.........Take a second and think about it. 

(Fumbles - Fumble Recoveries) is not the formula you want. It does not take into account a teammate recovering the ball. 

Man, there is literally a stat for what you want, and it's called fumbles lost.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why we can’t agree they both stink and both need to improve. Josh Allen has a much better squad and Sam had mono. What does that mean? Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mogglez said:

What's "f*ckin weird" is coming to a Jets forum to start a thread about Josh Allen because you got absolutely assmad that people thought he sucks in a thread discussing the AFC East. 

Why couldn't you leave it in that thread?

😂😂 Agreed 

Since this thread is pointless time for a legit question. 

When does JD get the rest of his face back?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hes mocking his own fanbase, bro

giphy.gif

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure why we can’t agree they both stink and both need to improve. Josh Allen has a much better squad and Sam had mono. What does that mean? Nothing. 

Nope. Darnold will be good and have us in contention. Allen will continue to make a very good team mediocre. In 5 years, jets fans will be bitching about Belichick tanking in 2020 and having to deal with Trevor Lawrence for the next two decades and bills fans will be mired in a QB controversy when Mitchell Trubisky comes in for an injured Allen and his team goes on a winning streak.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

😂😂 Agreed 

Since this thread is pointless time for a legit question. 

When does JD get the rest of his face back?

After signing Desir just now....? He's close.

805120901_Joe-Douglas-e1566692218583-1362x7665.thumb.jpg.3ca923c260d0b67b4ffb4b10b664da84.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

SPINBOY.

You want rushing yards and TDs in the mix

Until we're talking turnovers then fumbles shouldn't count

I talk INTs and you want to add rushes into INTs per attempt?  Because when hes running hes really passing and those runs should be added in to lower INTS per throw? 

And Allens INTs come in more games his team is leading, while Darnold is playing catchup where anyone who has a clue knows leads to more TOs.  And then there's yards per throw.  Allens picks come on pass plays called to try and cover up for his scatter arm and brain

Even you cant believe this stupid shlt

The stat i just gave you is only passing attempts...........

 

And to your second point..............

Josh Allen had 3 ints in the BIlls 6 losses, and all 3 of those interceptions came in the same game against NE last year. That's 0.5 ints in losses

Sam Darnold had 9 Ints in the Jets 6 losses last year. That's 1.5 ints in losses

 

It also helps when Allen leads the leagues in 4th quarter comebacks, and 4th quarter passer rating.

Do you just say random things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, freestater said:

Nope. Darnold will be good and have us in contention. Allen will continue to make a very good team mediocre. In 5 years, jets fans will be bitching about Belichick tanking in 2020 and having to deal with Trevor Lawrence for the next two decades and bills fans will be mired in a QB controversy when Mitchell Trubisky comes in for an injured Allen and his team goes on a winning streak.

Ok, sounds great. I see no reason to say that unless you just want it to be. Perfectly cool. Wish I could. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Josh Allen had 3 ints in the BIlls 6 losses, and all 3 of those interceptions came in the same game against NE last year. That's 0.5 ints in losses

Sam Darnold had 9 Ints in the Jets 6 losses last year. That's 1.5 ints in losses

 

It also helps when Allen leads the leagues in 4th quarter comebacks, and 4th quarter passer rating.

Screw the Coronavirus, this is beyond boring.  You have to dig this hard to make a list of pros and cons for Allen, he just sucks balls.  Move on

We have a new corner, stay obsessed.

Bye troll

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Testaverde98 said:

Comp % has nothing to do with accuracy 

 

Try again 

 

This is very special. Guys don't be mean to the differently gifted.

We have let this spawn 8 pgs in 4 hours. 

If he is a conscious troll... Bravo I'm mildly impressed.

If he is an unconscious troll kudos to his home nurse...

To the actual topic at hand..  the question isn't whether or not he is a decent athlete, he can throw the ball far and run the ball well. The question is, can he prove he has more than a frat boys mind and work on accuracy and touch?

I don't care about the Bills and Allen just like I don't care about the Browns and Baker .... at all. I like to trash Buffalo and it's inhabitants because I lived there as a Jets fan for too long.

Allen is a decent kid  with some talent. The team is well built for this year their success will come down to Allen.  I would like to watch him fail, I think he will because of what's between his ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

After signing Desir just now....? He's close.

805120901_Joe-Douglas-e1566692218583-1362x7665.thumb.jpg.3ca923c260d0b67b4ffb4b10b664da84.jpg

I'll miss the Two-Face aspect he had going on.😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Yeah it’s kind of pathetic.  He seems to be the insecure one.  If he was so confident Allen is much much better then he wouldn’t have made this thread in the first place 

Critics tend to project their own insecurities onto their targets.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure why we can’t agree they both stink and both need to improve. Josh Allen has a much better squad and Sam had mono. What does that mean? Nothing. 

I was down for leaving it at that until Bills troll number 2 decided to make a post that "Darnold's trash" in order to "start drama"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JTJet said:

Personally I think the thread should be locked. It's a non issue and clear as day these two guys are Bills fans in the Jets forum here to rile people up. 

Both guys have borderline negative reps and are arguing mostly with people who have long documented history on here. If you look at their comment history there are a lot of negative Jets outlooks etc. 

They are just bored Bills fans sitting at home cooped up in a crappy town. 

Don't end the pointless fun.... 2 guys taking on the whole board to praise Allens "elite qualities" during quarantine is entertaining and building board camaraderie.

Darnold still has a lot to prove its not an either or proposition, both can have to prove something. Allen has a team around him and a chance to prove it this year. I hope he fails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok, sounds great. I see no reason to say that unless you just want it to be. Perfectly cool. Wish I could. 

That's as close as my jets-fan-brain will allow me to get to optimistic. 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do Bills fans keep coming to our forum? They must think Allen is worse than what meets the eye. They’re ****ed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Why do Bills fans keep coming to our forum? They must think Allen is worse than what meets the eye. They’re ****ed.

Correct, insecurity. We’re set with Sam. Wait till you see him with an actual nfl offense around him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're kidding me tight?!  Why would I be insecure about that bum.  I didnt even rank him high when he played at Wyoming.  If anything I am concerned about Buffalo's supporting cast around him.  They have a good coach and a  good roster.  Not a great QB.  But you can still win with a okay QB and good position players.  That's what Buffalo has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Jets fans are more insecure about their small penises [author excluded], not one-trick, game managers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam is going to end up having the best career of any QB in his draft class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Why do Bills fans keep coming to our forum? They must think Allen is worse than what meets the eye. They’re ****ed.

It’s all those exciting activities in the buffalo metro area

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hamat711 said:

Since you seem to have ignored half my post, i'll put it here again....

 

Even if you go by just passes...........

Darnold has a 4.2 interception rate. 36 ints on 855 attempts.

Allen has a 3.8 interception rate. 30 ints on 781 attempts

Sam hits this pass 9/10 times. His ball placement is a good bit better. Sam can also throw outside the hashes a lot better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

There's no f*cking way this is a coincidence.  Who here works for SNY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sam hits this pass 9/10 times. His ball placement is a good bit better. Sam can also throw outside the hashes a lot better

Sam is one of the worst deep ball throwers in the league.

 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Sam is one of the worst deep ball throwers in the league.

 

Yet has a longer yardage TD than Josh Allen who has a cannon arm.

cool stuff.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Testaverde98 said:

I responded to the AFC east pecking order honestly and ppl acted like little girls because another team has a good qb? Its weird

No insecurity.  Allen Sucks.  Darnold Sucks.  Allen has a quality team around him.  Darnold does not.  This gives many Jets fans reason for hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Sam is one of the worst deep ball throwers in the league.

 

On top of that, he has no WR’s that can release off the line and get down field before the pressure comes thru like a jail break. Do you expect WR’s to use R2 turbo to be there by time it takes to spin one of our worthless tackles around in a circle?

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Testaverde98 said:

The inaccuracy narrative is simply false but I agree with everything else u said 

He was last in the NFL in completion percentage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...