These mother ******s

35 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

ESPN, NFLN, sports radio, national news outlets. 

**** Tom Brady, **** Bill Belichick. **** the referees, Goodell, Adams, Guerrero. **** Edelman, Kevin Faulk, Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, Teddy bruschi, Van noy. **** every OL that got to hold their way to pro bowls and Super Bowls. **** every no name RB and WR that handled the rock easier because of deflators. **** the league officials that stomped on the tapes the first time, and **** the league officials that still haven’t come out with a single ******* word about the second time. **** the system that allows the pats to create cheats on cheats including circumventing the cap to pay their cheating system QB under the table.

**** all the “fans” that missed the ‘01 SB because they were too busy being latent racist dirtbags but somehow became the loudest and most obnoxious pats fans of them all by the end of 2007. **** the morons yelling tb12, and **** em even after they jumped ship and followed TB to TB. 

**** New England as a staff, football team, and as a mother ******* franchise. And if you wanna be down with Kraft, **** you too. 

I haven’t watched ESPN for years and wasn’t planning to today, but covid19 or not, 7 hours of Brady (and by extension, patriots) fellatio on national TV is ******* absurd. 

That’s all. Thanks for your time. Sorry if I offended anyone. Unless you’re a pats fan - or even worse, a filthy pats apologist.

I was upset in 2000 too

It's ok 

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

**** Tom Brady, **** Bill Belichick. **** the referees, Goodell, Adams, Guerrero. **** Edelman, Kevin Faulk, Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, Teddy bruschi, Van noy. **** every OL that got to hold their way to pro bowls and Super Bowls. **** every no name RB and WR that handled the rock easier because of deflators. **** the league officials that stomped on the tapes the first time, and **** the league officials that still haven’t come out with a single ******* word about the second time. **** the system that allows the pats to create cheats on cheats including circumventing the cap to pay their cheating system QB under the table.

**** all the “fans” that missed the ‘01 SB because they were too busy being latent racist dirtbags but somehow became the loudest and most obnoxious pats fans of them all by the end of 2007. **** the morons yelling tb12, and **** em even after they jumped ship and followed TB to TB. 

**** New England as a staff, football team, and as a mother ******* franchise. And if you wanna be down with Kraft, **** you too. 

I haven’t watched ESPN for years and wasn’t planning to today, but covid19 or not, 7 hours of Brady (and by extension, patriots) fellatio on national TV is ******* absurd. 

That’s all. Thanks for your time. Sorry if I offended anyone. Unless you’re a pats fan - or even worse, a filthy pats apologist.

reason 3756 not to ever, ever watch espn.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ljr said:

Agreed ... sick & tired of hearing/seeing those 2 cheaters knobs polished ... unfortunately their story is noteworthy in this moment ... and there are no other sports stories going on to change the topic for us :(

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Not true. The Knicks haven't lost a game in a week.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

done.gif

On 3/22/2020 at 9:28 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

You off your meds today?  I'll make a run to the pharmacy for you if you need.

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

tupac shakur rip GIF

Haha. 

Nice homage to Pac! ?