The Patriots SUCK

Maxman

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Patriots SUCK.  They cheat. Tom Brady broke up with them. They have salary cap problems. Bill Belichick is old and has won nothing without Brady. Their owner is handing control to his son who will mess things up. Their uniforms are ugly. They have bandwagon fans that won't even know how to cope with a 10 win season. The dynasty is over.

The Jets time is now.

The Patriots suck.

Add your own...

The Orchids of Asia closed down Krafts credit account

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Patriots SUCK.  They cheat. Tom Brady broke up with them. They have salary cap problems. Bill Belichick is old and has won nothing without Brady. Their owner is handing control to his son who will mess things up. Their uniforms are ugly. They have bandwagon fans that won't even know how to cope with a 10 win season. The dynasty is over.

The Jets time is now.

The Patriots suck.

Add your own...

If only you drank, at least we could say it was your buddy John Jameson or Arthur Guinness put you up to it. 

I love your free agency optimism, preseason optimism and your irrepressible in-season optimism. Keep on, keeping on Max!

• Upvote 1

They do not suck until they miss the playoffs for a few years.

They are the most cheating org in all of sports no question about that and the things they have been caught at and prosecuted for have been the tip of the iceburg.

It will be interesting to see the evil duo broken up though.

33 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Not counting on it and I think a lot of people are going to be let down. This is one of these things I really hope I'm wrong about.

Dude, Brady was the cars Engine. That engine is in South Florida. They won't be a threat anymore. They will be totally beatable from now on. The Refs won't throw phantom Brady bail flags now. No love for their QBs now in the league.

• Upvote 2

The Jets time is now.
The Patriots suck.
Add your own...

I CONCUR

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Dude, Brady was the cars Engine. That engine is in South Florida. They won't be a threat anymore. They will be totally beatable from now on. The Refs won't throw phantom Brady bail flags now. No love for their QBs now in the league.

I guess you missed the part where the defense carried the team last year. Brady is washed. Tampa Bay's offense will be worse w/Brady than it was with Winston.

• WTF? 1

Fun to say stuff like this but still the organization worries me. Maybe they have the DNA of former stars stored away and are cloning them now. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jim Nance, Larry Eisenhauer, Houston Antwine, Tom Addison and of course Babe Parrilli  all come running through the tunnel on opening day

Seriously though, a champion is a champion until they are knocked off in the field. Words do not change that. If they finally do decline as we all are hoping for, the heck with them, it would just be that we would be able to finally enjoy a pennant race plus have a chance for a home post season game. Makes the whole investment of time in this team much more worth it.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Lots of Bucs games on National TV this year................

I was thinking the same thing, the minute he went to Tampa.

The Chiefs won the Super Bowl, so they’ll get opening night, but you know Brady will be on either Sunday or Monday night that first week.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I hate to burst your bubble but he does have two super bowl rings with the Giants. Still...

THE PATS SUCK

Parcells carried him.

I think you are missing the point of this thread.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

They do not suck until they miss the playoffs for a few years.

They are the most cheating org in all of sports no question about that and the things they have been caught at and prosecuted for have been the tip of the iceburg.

It will be interesting to see the evil duo broken up though.

THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude the year is 2025, come out of your Quarantine the Pats have been 2 and 14 several years in a row. We haven't heard from you, Corona is over, THE PATS SUCK!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess you missed the part where the defense carried the team last year. Brady is washed. Tampa Bay's offense will be worse w/Brady than it was with Winston.

The Patriots SUCK!!!

• Upvote 2