PM - Auto Notification

Maxman

There seems to be some confusion about how Private Messages work. First off nobody but the person who sent\received the message can read it. Please note there is an option under your Profile that will allow your PMs to be sent to you via email. It sends a notification with a link that a new message has been received. Included as text is the PM itself.

In your profile if ALWAYS NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES IS SET TO YES. You will receive an email for each new PM. NOTE: This email is not coming from the other member. Rather it is created automatically. DO NOT respond to that email if you wish to PM the person back. THEY WILL NOT receive it. Instead you should just click on the link which will bring you to your JetNation PM Box. Then reply from there.

If you prefer to not receive these emails, simply go into your profile and make sure that ALWAYS NOTIFY ME OF REPLIES IS SET TO NO.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks!

i have the ALWAYS BRING ME COFFEE IN THE MORNIG SET TO YES, but damned if i don't have to get up and get my own. what gives? will that feature be added with the new board? i asked for it weeks ago.

george is angry!! george is very angry!!!

i have the ALWAYS BRING ME COFFEE IN THE MORNIG SET TO YES, but damned if i don't have to get up and get my own. what gives? will that feature be added with the new board? i asked for it weeks ago.

george is angry!! george is very angry!!!

We here at JetNation care about you. But let us make this perfectly clear...we don't care that much.

If TomShane makes you breakfast, that is on his own time! \:D/

Archived