Joe Caporoso: Highlight of the day

49 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The two rocket scientists Rex and Tannenbaum let Cotchery walk during free agency as well as Brad Smith and Braylon Edwards after 2010 season.

Sigh. Brad Smith was Lamar Jackson Lite a decade before anyone would think about running an offence like that. One of my favorite jets who I think could have been very good if given the chance as a QB - had the arm and the legs -  which he wasn't.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Sigh. Brad Smith was Lamar Jackson Lite a decade before anyone would think about running an offence like that. One of my favorite jets who I think could have been very good if given the chance as a QB - had the arm and the legs -  which he wasn't.

Brad Smith and Braylon Edwards we’re important parts of the Jets offense. Even though they may not have done much after leaving the Jets they were more important to us than anyone else. Crotchery went on to the Steelers after leaving the Jets because Rex, for some unknown reason, had the hots for Plaxico Burris and wouldn’t make Cotchery the starter. Rex also brought in 38 year old Derrick Mason which was a disaster.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

The two rocket scientists Rex and Tannenbaum let Cotchery walk during free agency as well as Brad Smith and Braylon Edwards after 2010 season.

but they brought in Plaxico Burress and Derrick Mason!   F'kn Rex.  It was him. Tanny was just his hand puppet.  Or should I say foot puppet?

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

They let them walk because they were all in on trying to get Nnamdi Asomhuga from the raiders.  And his agents ended up using us to get more money from the Philadelphia Eagles.  Such a shame....I loved me some Brad Smith!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Lil O said:

They let them walk because they were all in on trying to get Nnamdi Asomhuga from the raiders.  And his agents ended up using us to get more money from the Philadelphia Eagles.  Such a shame....I loved me some Brad Smith!

You nailed it!!!

• Sympathy 1