Rams unveil new colors and logo

What I don't understand is how they weren't aware that the horn of the ram looks like a C and there is an LA Chargers in town. Nike failed big time. I can't imagine missing that - it's part of what we do when we design. I would like to see the other designs and then see what the team had to settle for.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SayNoToDMC said:

How much do you think they paid for what amounts to a 6th graders failed art project? 

This reminds me of us paying Korn Ferry 6 figures to find us John Idzik 

To be fair Idzik was KF’s recommendation based off of the parameters set by the Brothers Johnson.

Cartoon time.  If this color scheme is indicative of the new uniforms, it is a joke. They should go to the blue/gold trim from the 80's or, better yet, the super clean looking white/darker blue from the 60's-70's -- these looked so sharp on guys like Roman Gabriel, Dick Bass, Jack Snow, Merlin Olsen and Rosie Greer.  In my mind, these were the real iconic uni's.  Logo and logo colors should connect with either of these.

35 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Is it me or do all the new and supposedly improved designs look absolutely hideous. Can’t think of one that is remotely appealing. Still think the original Chargers uni was the best ever 

It's not you. The Jaguars uniforms are horrible. The Jets' are horrible. The Buccaneers' are all time bad. The Titans' are tacky. The Rams went from some of the coolest uniforms to a Microsoft paint embarrassment. It's an awful trend.

• Upvote 2

How execs looked at this and not only went, "wow, this is great!" but also "this definitely doesn't cause any confusion as to whether we're actually the Rams or the Chargers!" is beyond me.

Even if we set aside the fact that it looks more like a Chargers logo, how the hell does a whole company get on board with this terrible design? A ten year old could quite literally make a better logo. Hell, I could, and I know nothing about graphic design.