Robby Anderson will get no more than 9M per year

Alka

10 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

The only thing factual are folks who dont know how to follow the context of a conversation 

The Original Post was about Robbie and what Robbie should get paid you came in and made a case on all the stupid things our Past GM's have done so who is not following ? I responded to your post by saying Douglas was NOT here during those stupid contacts so at this stage in time it is Irrelevant what happened in the past and its also irrelevant in regards to Robbie based on how JD might handle things going forward. 

In my case I don't hate on Robbie, I just state what Robbie is, a burner one route guy who contributes nothing in just about every other aspect of the WR position. I agree with you, he was used in a place he probably should not have been but he's what we had so being used as a number 2 or 3 WR might have fit better on a team with all the positions filled on offense we currently do not have.

In the case of signing Perriman it could be that he offers just a bit more than Robbie across the board I mean maybe he broke a tackle here and there, maybe he blocks in the run game, maybe he not afraid to go over the middle, maybe he knows WTF a hot read is and executes it. Im sure JD viewed all of this in detail and made an educated decision with the HC based on what was being called and the philosophy of the offense. So unless we are all studying All-22 video on a regular basis we have to trust we hired the right GM to do the job vs all the past failures

Oh and then there's this so how bad did Robbie want to be a JEt ? The breeze of the door hitting Robbie in the ass probably knocked him down before the door ever made contact . See ya Robbie

Robby Anderson Declined $40M Offer From Jets Before Signing With Panthers

Wide Receiver Took 2-Year, $20M Deal With Carolina Instead