Don't quit your day jobs!

Honestly, Joe Douglas is making you pseudo GMs on this site look like complete & utter fools and the posts are here to prove it. Some of you need to take back every bad thing you've ever said about Macc ?

Joey D is proving that experience is pretty damn important in this business & why Philly was reluctant to let him go. Gase stabbing Macc in the back was the best thing to ever happen to this franchise. Adam Gase is my hero!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Honestly, Joe Douglas is making you pseudo GMs on this site look like complete & utter fools and the posts are here to prove it. Some of you need to take back every bad thing you've ever said about Macc ?

Joey D is proving that experience is pretty damn important in this business & why Philly was reluctant to let him go. Gase stabbing Macc in the back was the best thing to ever happen to this franchise. Adam Gase is my hero!

Did the season happen yet? Did we draft yet? 
I think JD is a great hire and I like some of his signings but maybe don’t gloat yet?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I don't have a day job. My job got coronavirused last week. Thank you though, thanks for reminding me. 

We're all in the same boat, this site is fun, I certainly didn't mean literally quit your day jobs ?. I'm self employed & nearing retirement, this whole thing sucks azz! 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

We're all in the same boat, this site is fun, I certainly didn't mean literally quit your day jobs ?. I'm self employed & nearing retirement, this whole thing sucks azz! 

You need to step away from the keyboard and read a book. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Well, technically no one quit their day jobs. 

You're pretty dim huh? A huge amount of people have to pick between their day jobs and child care, or if their bosses are forcing them to work, their jobs vs. their health. 

Plenty of people are unwillingly quitting jobs right now.

Also this post is dumb AF and the draft hasn't even happened yet.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ElBarrioJets said:

You're pretty dim huh? A huge amount of people have to pick between their day jobs and child care, or if their bosses are forcing them to work, their jobs vs. their health. 

Lighten the eff up

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ElBarrioJets said:

OMG! Are you more special than anyone else? God damn millenials. What the hell has happened to this thin skinned country? Get tough man! 

We'll get through this. Humor is the last refuge of doubt. I'm sorry ANYONE takes this literally. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

F3C98B60-E49A-459C-BEB2-EF1F3ADACE85.jpeg.ff800a024299f53bcf98ae964fda56e1.jpeg