Breaking Bad - late to the game

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I finished it and I am watching Better Call Saul now. Watched El Camino in between.

I stream these on a monitor that sits on top of my monitor. So I am like 47% watching. I can get through them fast because I am doing other stuff. But I might actually stream breaking bad again when I am done because I know I missed stuff.

the kid mero showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

im watching with my wife so we’re getting about a couple a day in.  I love how the characters are all complex, not simple good guy/ bad guy. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

the kid mero showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

im watching with my wife so we’re getting about a couple a day in.  I love how the characters are all complex, not simple good guy/ bad guy. 

The show is excellent!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

The show is excellent!

It’s fascinating to see them become worse than tuco in some ways. 

hey hank, remember when the glassware was stolen from the high school where a genius chemist works who bought weed from the guy that was at tucos ranch?

lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I wish I could see Breaking Bad for the first time again....once you finish start up Better Call Saul.

I would recommend watching El Camino right after breaking bad since it's just one movie and it takes place right after breaking bad ends.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Larz said:

Finally finished it. 

holy crap. So intense. Great finale. 

jesse is now one of my all time favorite tv characters. 

So as not to add spoilers, tell me Walt's "mechanism" and plan for taking care of that group of maniacs is not insanely clever.  Also enjoyed the laser pointers and tea service.  Really glad you dug the show, Larz.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I’m very into BCS. This season was awesome. Plus, you just know Gilligan is going to find the perfect way to weave the conclusion of this story into the beginning of Breaking Bad. I’m happy to watch it play out.

Yeah, I can't wait until the past of BCS catches up with Walt and Jesse's antics.  The upcoming last season of BCS promises to be insane.