Jets Sign Perriman

SR24

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

It's not JN as a whole, it's the same bunch of homers that shout at the top of their lungs and then go into hiding when things inevitably crash and burn. The typical Jetnuts and RayRays of the world that most of us just laugh at and disregard when it comes to opinions. @Jet Nut @Ray Ray1

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Who's hiding dipsh*t?  So we are aloud to call out posters now, eh?  Hmmm

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RobR said:

It's not JN as a whole, it's the same bunch of homers that shout at the top of their lungs and then go into hiding when things inevitably crash and burn. The typical Jetnuts and RayRays of the world that most of us just laugh at and disregard when it comes to opinions. @Jet Nut @Ray Ray1

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Why dont you just put me on ignore?  
You follow me around and neg rep every post.  I dont respond because it doesnt bother me because I dont care what you think, I'm not a child.  I guess that bothered you so now you feel the need to tag me and call me out.

Whos hiding?  Disregard for opinions?  Like you do?  Like youre apparently doing here, right now.  Got to appreciate those who cast stones.

Again, put me on ignore.  

48 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Why dont you just put me on ignore?  
You follow me around and neg rep every post.  I dont respond because it doesnt bother me because I dont care what you think, I'm not a child.  I guess that bothered you so now you feel the need to tag me and call me out.

Whos hiding?  Disregard for opinions?  Like you do?  Like youre apparently doing here, right now.  Got to appreciate those who cast stones.

Again, put me on ignore.  

Glad to see you're doing well. My last post to you was to wish you well during you're trying times and I'm glad you recovered. It doesn't change the fact that you're still the biggest homer on here who gets everything

200.gif

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, RobR said:

Glad to see you're doing well. My last post to you was to wish you well during you're trying times and I'm glad you recovered. It doesn't change the fact that you're still the biggest homer on here who gets everything

200.gif

Thank you for the opening.  I do appreciate it.

But whether I am or am not a homer doesnt mean you should feel the need to neg rep every post, some that are done so comically.  

And only a fool thinks someone gets everything wrong.  I get more right that you ever could hope to get right.  

Better yet, when I do get something wrong, I admit it.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, RobR said:

200.gif

Trump vids aren’t close to being cool or funny.  
Feel free to try again, I’ll laugh if you come up with a good one. 
You really should lighten up.  Even if I’m a homer not getting how if makes a difference to anyone.  
See the new me takes the high road

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Trump vids aren’t close to being cool or funny.  
Feel free to try again, I’ll laugh if you come up with a good one. 
You really should lighten up.  Even if I’m a homer not getting how if makes a difference to anyone.  
See the new me takes the high road

source.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/25/2020 at 8:14 AM, sec101row23 said:

Joey D better ace this draft with regards to the WR position.  Perriman isn’t good.  Doctson hasn’t shown anything.   I get they’re both cheap and 1 year deals but this team is still extremely weak at the receiver positions.   Hopefully more to come.  

On 3/25/2020 at 8:30 AM, sec101row23 said:

Based on what exactly?  I was never a huge Robby fan, but he’s much better than Perriman.  Perriman hasn’t done anything in his career except for a 5 game stretch on a team that threw the ball over 40 times per game.  You guys need to look past stat lines.  

On 3/25/2020 at 8:49 AM, sec101row23 said:

I agree.  I just don’t agree with this notion that Perriman and Anderson are interchangeable and the Jets got the same player but for a few million less.  

I guess nobody saw this coming. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 3/24/2020 at 8:24 PM, choon328 said:

Based on the last 5 games that Perriman was able to start,  Robby can't hold his jock strap. Today is a wonderful day to be able to see all of these crybabies bitch and complain and act like 2 year olds. What a wonderful day. 

Well, this is embarrassing lol

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Was it Perriman or the scheme/Darnold?

Perriman has 125 catches in 5 years in the league including this season.

Robby has 92 just this season.

Perriman has been an injury plagued player would flash in an odd game here and there every season before this. This season, perriman was an injury plagued player who flashed in an odd game.

He is a #4/5 at best who cant be relied on. 

21 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

"Perriman is actually better than anderson"

Anderson finishes with more yards and catches than mims and perriman combined. And continues to play Injury free. 

Honestly among the most embarrassing takes I’ve seen on this forum and hilarious how many people bought into it.

An absolute disaster from Douglas to let Robby go. If Fields’ deep ball is as good as some day then damn he’d be nice to have around.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Perriman is a lazy injury prone DOG and I don’t want to see him anywhere near the Jets ever again. Total bum. 

I'd take him back at a huge discount if he was the #4/5. You can't rely on him for anything more than that going into the season. Relying on an injury prone WR who has never out together a good season as your #1 was one of the worst GM decisions this team has seen in a years. Reminiscent of idzik and the CB situation.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I'd take him back at a huge discount if he was the #4/5. You can't rely on him for anything more than that going into the season. Relying on an injury prone WR who has never out together a good season as your #1 was one of the worst GM decisions this team has seen in a years. Reminiscent of idzik and the CB situation.

No he can eat sh it. He brings the entire offense down with him. Unreliable lazy route runner. **** him.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Bridgewater isnt a good QB, and only has 15 TDS on the year, which is a career high for him.

Anderson is 2nd on the team with 3 TDs. The leader on the team has 4.

The other WRs on the panthers get yards per reception, and get first downs.

Let's see where Robbie is on the list in the NFC on getting first down catches on 3rd down. Oops, he isn't on that list because he is not top 20 in that category (NFC only)

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFC&type=Receiving&rank=104&year=

Oh, then Robbie must get 1st downs on 3rd down and short situations, say 3rd and <3. Oops, he isn't on that list because he is not top 20 in that category (NFC only).

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=106

Well, Robbie must average quite a few yards per reception, remember how fast and elusive he is? Nope the too, he ranks 74th in the entire league there.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/receiving.htm

So  is what is Robbie doing well I ask you? It seems to be compiling empty yards.

No thank you

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ultimately, Perriman’s problem here is that he ran patterns longer than five yards past the line of scrimmage and, thus, outside of Darnold’s line of sight.

You should have said out of his range. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

The other WRs on the panthers get yards per reception, and get first downs.

Let's see where Robbie is on the list in the NFC on getting first down catches on 3rd down. Oops, he isn't on that list because he is not top 20 in that category (NFC only)

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFC&type=Receiving&rank=104&year=

Oh, then Robbie must get 1st downs on 3rd down and short situations, say 3rd and <3. Oops, he isn't on that list because he is not top 20 in that category (NFC only).

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=106

Well, Robbie must average quite a few yards per reception, remember how fast and elusive he is? Nope the too, he ranks 74th in the entire league there.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/receiving.htm

So  is what is Robbie doing well I ask you? It seems to be compiling empty yards.

No thank you

And yet hes far better than any WR we have, and as an undrafted free agent was better than WR we have drafted in 20 years.

You guys kept saying he was a 1 trick pony that could only run go routes. Now hes spent an entire year proving that false. Now you've moved onto other things to prove he isnt actually good. 

But will twist yourselves into pretzels defending bad players with "potential."