JetNation signs T0mShane to one-year deal

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Super cringe worthy JW12 bumped it 

I was actually laid up in the hospital after back surgery and pneumonia when this thread was started. 

We are discussing free agency and free agents so this thread is relevant and beats the sh*t out of another DeShaun Watson or Sam Darnold thread. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, jetstream23 said:

1508407244_ScreenShot2020-03-25at2_17_21PM.png.a173700b2ba32fb132aa832219f82375.png

BREAKING NEWS

I don't want this guy anywhere near the forums. From what I'm hearing he's a locker room cancer. Can anyone say Santonio ??

A lot of fluff and a rep whore ...... Basically a compiler Frank Gore anyone ?

@TomShane Are u the kind of poster we want influencing our new younger members that have so much promise ?

Can't wait for the presser from the Jamal Adams of Posters.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:11 PM, nycdan said:

Over/Under: How long until he gets caught jerking off in his jeep in the JN parking garage?

I would make a Kellen Winslow Jr. joke, but he's since graduated to being a convicted rapist. Murder was probably next. 

Anyway, jerking off, that's really Jim Nantz's wheelhouse with the Cheats and wherever Tom Brady's ass chin happens to turn up.

4 minutes ago, slats said:

We put the word out that you're available in a trade to other boards. So far, no takers. 

No one has the ammo needed to acquire an all-star,all-pro,MVP future Hall of Fame like myself. 

Seriously why bitch about a thread multiple times if you don't like it or agree ignore it. 

@T0mShane is a legend here. 

• Post of the Week 1