the jets will have the worst offense in the nfl

kmnj

our coach ran one of the leagues worst offenses the past few years

our roster is one of the least talented offenses in the league

we have a good defense and a good dc that is our hope

I dont see anybody telling me who will have a worse offense....

• Thumb Down 7

Seriously?
Are you pointing to the offense from two years ago as a success story?
No. I never said anything of the sort.

I said that the doom and gloom from two years ago was utterly unfounded, and you can't determine in March who's going to be best / worst at anything.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the jets will have the worst offense in the league this upcoming season unless Sam becomes the first qb that can block defensive players with one hand while holding the ball in the other then he will have to throw the ball really high and far and then run down and catch it himself. Thankfully for Sam he has a genius coach in Gase that can scheme for such a system. Gase is a pioneer like Bill Walsh but better.

The Jets will have the worst offensive roster in the NFL and the worst coach coaching them-what could possibly go wrong?

On the plus side this will be the last season we get to see or hear Gase on the jets sideline.

I feel bad for Sam-it is him and bell and that is it and his coach does not know how to use bell properly

I know I should not be so negative the Jets have the draft to build the team with . I mean I understand they have not had a good draft in years but they will some how find a top tackle and three stud wrs in the draft and a guard or two as well.

^^^^^

Bills fan... Just saying

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, kmnj said:

to those that disagree name on team that will have a worse offense?  one could argue maybe the jaqs or bengals but I doubt it will be the bengals - wrs aj green(but we know he will get hurt) but they still have boyd tate ross then mixon and eifert at skill play positions.

hmm the jags-their roster is still better-fournette DJ Dede and Connely are better than our skill guys-

Patriots 

• Sympathy 1

our coach ran one of the leagues worst offenses the past few years
our roster is one of the least talented offenses in the league
we have a good defense and a good dc that is our hope
I dont see anybody telling me who will have a worse offense....

For one, Cincinnati will likely be pretty bad

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

^^^^^

Bills fan... Just saying

yes u got me-I have been going to jet games since 1974 as a kid at shea-from the 70s until last year I had missed maybe 8 home games-I have seen enough bad jets football to know a bad coach and a bad roster when I see it

• Thumb Down 5

3 minutes ago, jamesr said:

For one, Cincinnati will likely be pretty bad

they will be better-lets look at their core-aj green (yes he may get hurt) mixon who is better than bell now-boyd tate and ross-a MUCH better trio then ours-and probably will draft a qb

• Thumb Down 4

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

the jets will have the worst offense in the league this upcoming season unless Sam becomes the first qb that can block defensive players with one hand while holding the ball in the other then he will have to throw the ball really high and far and then run down and catch it himself. Thankfully for Sam he has a genius coach in Gase that can scheme for such a system. Gase is a pioneer like Bill Walsh but better.

The Jets will have the worst offensive roster in the NFL and the worst coach coaching them-what could possibly go wrong?

On the plus side this will be the last season we get to see or hear Gase on the jets sideline.

I feel bad for Sam-it is him and bell and that is it and his coach does not know how to use bell properly

I know I should not be so negative the Jets have the draft to build the team with . I mean I understand they have not had a good draft in years but they will some how find a top tackle and three stud wrs in the draft and a guard or two as well.

62-FCB91-A-A345-40-B7-93-F8-02-B8966-EAE

And the winner of the SOJF Eeyore Of The Week Award goes to.....

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

they will be better-lets look at their core-aj green (yes he may get hurt) mixon who is better than bell now-boyd tate and ross-a MUCH better trio then ours-and probably will draft a qb
So you ask a question then immediately disagree with any answers?

Are rosters fully set? No. There's draft, free agency, trades, injuries ... six months till any meaningful football. Way too early for prognostications of who's better than who, who will suck etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The Gase defenders will crow about 'improvement' when the jets offense vaults to 25th in the league.

And though overly blunt in his assessment and timing of Gase's tenure, it highlights one thing I have been very disturbed to hear from many fellow jets fans.

Most all seem perfectly happy to draft for 'Guys Gase likes that fit into his system'.  Happy to pass on a higher rated LT or guard or Wr to pick a guy that fits Gase. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

You guys only want to hear the good and anyone that doesn't love the job the great Joe Douglas is doing is somehow "offensive" or "doom and gloom"   I don't dislike JD, I just know little about him....we'll find out a lot this year.

Look this was literally the worst ranked offense in the NFL last year...

To date, we've done very little to upgrade it, if at all.

I am NOT saying the team can't get better or won't get better but just that it hasn't - so far JD has been reluctant to pay for quality talent, I'm sure he has his reasons.  So i will hold out judgement until I see the final products.  You guys should do the same and not anoint the guy our saviour until he's actually done something beyond signing a series of JAG's to one year deals.

I agree, there's still plenty of time but why does everyone seem to get angry when I simply point out the obvious facts.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Yeah I’m not even an optimist Jets fan and this is pretty over the top. I will say, Douglas needs to have an A+ type of offensive draft though or they are screwed. I don’t think it’s that bad yet..

Well, yeah - you're a Browns fan.

This first few games last season w/o Sam were deplorable. We were easily the worst offense during that first half of the year. But we bounced back decently considering the sub par talent on the roster. So I’m  feeling good about the changes made and more are coming. 

Side note: we need to unmask Fidelio Jet and find out who this really is?!?!?!? I have my suspicions but won’t share them and plead the 5th.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Look this was literally the worst ranked offense in the NFL last year...

To date, we've done very little to upgrade it, if at all

I’m guessing you missed the atrocious play of our OL last year. Entering 2020 with a mediocre line in already a massive upgrade. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

This first few games last season w/o Sam were deplorable. We were easily the worst offense during that first half of the year. But we bounced back decently considering the sub par talent on the roster. So I’m  feeling good about the changes made and more are coming. 

Side note: we need to unmask Fidelio Jet and find out who this really is?!?!?!? I have my suspicions but won’t share them and plead the 5th.

Right now he is just a troll ? 

• Upvote 1

There's still a ton of time to upgrade between now and the season but if we didn't make another move I think our O would be much better than last year assuming good health.  Our O wasn't bad with Sam despite 50 different OL combinations and WRs in and out of the lineup.  Also, it's year 1 in this system for most of the skill guys.  I expect our O will be top half of the league this year.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

What again? Yeah probably  based on Gase last year. But our talent hopefully will overcome