The AFC East division is now wide open for the first time in 20 years: Bill Belichick is in trouble (will become exposed as a fraud).

8 minutes ago, kmnj said:

man if bb is a fraud what in gods name is Adam Gase?

BB was a great DC and won gee how many superbowls?

Gase has a better record then BB does without Tom Brady.

As a DC he deployed the greatest defensive player in the history of the game and coached under an all time great HC in Bill Parcells.  Parcells made 3 SBs(winning 2) without Hof QBs, he made playoff apps with 3 other non HOF QBs.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Agree. The AFC East is wide open.

Disagree. BB is the greatest HC in NFL history. I hate him, but he is no fraud.  Brady is GOAT discussion because of BB.  Brady was not TB12 when they won the first 3 SBs.  BB is a football genius. 

I don't know if the Patriots will win the AFC East - I obviously hope they don't - but if you don't expect them to be - at minimum - in contention for the division, you're delusional.  BB is incapable of going worse than 9-7.  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Brady, Belichick and Kraft are all cheating scumbags and should have been banned from the NFL long ago. Eff them all. Greatest CHEATS* of all time.

Tainted is correct.

N.E is not only the first and only NFL Franchise to ever lose a 1st round draft pick due to cheating but they've been stripped of two 1st round draft picks due to cheating the league. 

The conversations that Brady/Belichick/Kraft had over the years will never leave those walls and regardless how much they begin to like one another they will never rat on themselves. 

There is a reason why that N.E locker room (outside of Gronk) has never spoken. Zip tight. They've remained quiet (right to remain silent). And it's because they are hiding something. 

And if people thought that it was Tom Brady who felt betrayed by an unloyal Bill after trying to ship him out while replacing him? Just wait until Bill Belichick becomes exposed without a star quarterback come 2020; BB is going to be @ Robert Kraft's neck for trading Jimmy without his approval (Bill feared this very moment). 

Kraft-Belly-Brady will become a hostile love triangle when it's all said and done and it's only a matter of time before Bill leaves Kraft as Brady left BB for either another owner (or retirement). 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Agree. The AFC East is wide open.

Disagree. BB is the greatest HC in NFL history. I hate him, but he is no fraud.  Brady is GOAT discussion because of BB.  Brady was not TB12 when they won the first 3 SBs.  BB is a football genius. 

I don't know if the Patriots will win the AFC East - I obviously hope they don't - but if you don't expect them to be - at minimum - in contention for the division, you're delusional.  BB is incapable of going worse than 9-7.  

You're right. Brady was not TB12 during his first 3 years as a starter in N.E.

I just hate when people talk about Brady's "early years" and then point straight to and directly @ Bill Belichick (as you just did) because it's false and complete horse crap. 

It was guys like Charlie Weis who got it done for a younger Tom Brady. The same Charlie Weis who was also our 1998 NYJ offensive coordinator under Bill Parcells (with Testavetde, Martin, Keyshawn and Chrebet etc) who was the (real) one who truly worked alongside of and coached up a younger #12 Tom Brady from 2000-2004 (before finally leaving Brady for Notre Dame); not "Bill Belichick" (who somehow gets all of the ESPN media hype for those early years surrounding Brady instead of Weis).  

BB during N.E's early success is overrated and over hyped. 

Fans seem to pretend and act as if it's "Belichick' who created the beginnings of that dynasty. When it wasn't. Because he didn't. He simply walked into it. 

Maybe it's been so long that Jet fans have since forgotten that it was Bill Parcells who built up N.E's franchise from 1993-1996 and Bill Belichick was blessed because of what the Big Tuna left for him on defense once arriving. 

It's hard to have a bad defense with the likes of Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy and Ty Law already there by the time of Belly's arrival (thanks to Bill Parcells) and all 5 of those defensive studs already had SB experience already under Parcells. Heck even one of his first starting CB's in Tebucky Jones (remember him?) was already a Patriot, before Belichick lol. 

And speaking of early on?

It were guys and unsung New England Patriots hereos like Troy Brown and Terry Glenn, Kevin Faulk, Damien Woody and Adam Vinatieri who Belichick could hang his non-offensive hat on for all of those early years that ended up saving him. 

You can not talk about Belichick's early (NE) years without first mentioning the likes of Charlie Weis, Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, Tebucky Jones, Kevin Faulk, Damien Woody, Terry Glenn, Troy Brown and Adam Vinatieri... Who were already N.E Patriots before Bill Belichick even ever arrived and who Belly could have never won (early on) without. 

Bill Belichick owes his entire NFL coaching career success to both of Bill Parcells and Tom Brady. They made him.

So now (without Brady) Bill Belichick is "incapable" of going anything less than 9-7? 

Funny because...

6-10.

7-9.

7-9.

5-11.

5-11. 

Completely says otherwise (as he's failed to do so 5x!). 

25 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're right. Brady was not TB12 during his first 3 years as a starter in N.E.

I just hate when people talk about Brady's "early years" and then point straight to and directly @ Bill Belichick (as you just did) because it's false and complete horse crap. 

It was guys like Charlie Weis who got it done for a younger Tom Brady. The same Charlie Weis who was also our 1998 NYJ offensive coordinator under Bill Parcells (with Testavetde, Martin, Keyshawn and Chrebet etc) who was the (real) one who truly worked alongside of and coached up a younger #12 Tom Brady from 2000-2004 (before finally leaving Brady for Notre Dame); not "Bill Belichick" (who somehow gets all of the ESPN media hype for those early years surrounding Brady instead of Weis).  

BB during N.E's early success is overrated and over hyped. 

Fans seem to pretend and act as if it's "Belichick' who created the beginnings of that dynasty. When it wasn't. Because he didn't. He simply walked into it. 

Maybe it's been so long that Jet fans have since forgotten that it was Bill Parcells who built up N.E's franchise from 1993-1996 and Bill Belichick was blessed because of what the Big Tuna left for him on defense once arriving. 

It's hard to have a bad defense with the likes of Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy and Ty Law already there by the time of Belly's arrival (thanks to Bill Parcells) and all 5 of those defensive studs already had SB experience already under Parcells. Heck even one of his first starting CB's in Tebucky Jones (remember him?) was already a Patriot, before Belichick lol. 

And speaking of early on?

It were guys and unsung New England Patriots hereos like Troy Brown and Terry Glenn, Kevin Faulk, Damien Woody and Adam Vinatieri who Belichick could hang his non-offensive hat on for all of those early years that ended up saving him. 

You can not talk about Belichick's early (NE) years without first mentioning the likes of Charlie Weis, Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, Tebucky Jones, Kevin Faulk, Damien Woody, Terry Glenn, Troy Brown and Adam Vinatieri... Who were already N.E Patriots before Bill Belichick even ever arrived and who Belly could have never won (early on) without. 

Bill Belichick owes his entire NFL coaching career success to both of Bill Parcells and Tom Brady. They made him.

So now (without Brady) Bill Belichick is "incapable" of going anything less than 9-7? 

Funny because...

6-10.

7-9.

7-9.

5-11.

5-11. 

Completely says otherwise (as he's failed to do so 5x!). 

I really don't see how his Browns record is relevant at this point.

More relevant is how the Patriots performed without Brady in the Brady era.

The year TB was injured in week one and out for the year, they went 11-5 with Matt Cassel (winning 10 games as a starter) and somehow missed the playoffs. They went 3-1 with Brissett and Garapolo started 2 game each when TB had the 4 game suspension.  

That's 14-6 right there.

It's wishful thinking to believe BB will revert to ancient history Cleveland form.  BB has obviously gotten better and better at what he does over time.  

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

The year TB was injured in week one and out for the year, they went 11-5 with Matt Cassel (winning 10 games as a starter) and somehow missed the playoffs. They went 3-1 with Brissett and Garapolo started 2 game each when TB had the 4 game suspension.  

That's 14-6 right there.

It's wishful thinking to believe BB will revert to ancient history Cleveland form.  BB has obviously gotten better and better at what he does over time.  

They were 16-0 in 2007 against a much tougher schedule, the 10-5 record may look good but they lost 5 more games than the year before.  If we lose 5 more games this year we'll go 2-14.  5 games is a HUGE difference.

The year they went 4-1 they did so against 1 decent team at the time and that was with brissett and they shut out Houston.  The surgery brissett game they got shut out.  The first 2 weeks they had Garropolo who, last I checked, just made a SB and has a great record as a starter.

Is BB better now than in Cleveland?  Obviously but the stuff he got away with when he had Brady to fix everything won't fly going forward.  I expect he'll have more success than Cleveland-early NE but he's not winning championships anymore and no one is scared of NE now.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

That's 14-6 right there.

Wrong, because your (N.E) numbers are off.

You forgot to include and left off his 5-11 year as N.E head coach with Drew Bledsoe and then left off his 0-2 start the following season.

Bill has a career losing record in N.E (without #12) of only 18-19 (and 1 game below .500). 

And I've already discussed the whole Cassel year and trust me, it's nothing for Belichick to be proud of (as it only points to Brady's greatness rather than his own coaching): See Below. 

2007: Tom Brady.
16-0 (SB loss).
398/578 (68.9%).
4,806 passing yards.
50 TD passes.
8 INT's (same as 2019).
21 sacks.
117.2 QB Rating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Followed by a steep decline (without #12) within each and every quarterbacking statistical category known to mankind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2008: Matt Cassel.
11-5 (completely missed the playoffs).
327/516 (63.4%).
3,693 yards.
21 TD passes.
11 INT's.
47 sacks (#12 made NE's O-Line way better).
89.4 QB Rating.

That's a decline of...

• From a SB appearance to no playoffs at all.
• 5 more loses than just the year before.
• a -5.5 differential in completion %.
• a -1,113 differential in passing yards.
• a -29 differential in TD passes.
• a -3 differential in INT's thrown.
• a -26 differential in sacks allowed.
• a -27.8 differential in QB Rating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But yet Bill gets credit for N.E's offense taking an overall decline without Brady all because Cassel actually went 10-6 and missed the playoffs? Funny (but I'm not buying it). 

Speaking of Matt Cassel himself, Cassel also ended up going 10-6 just two years later (2010) with the Kansas City Chiefs and not only did Cassel make the playoffs but he won the division along with a Pro Bowl selection to Honolulu and also featured a much better QB Rating under Todd Haley than with N.E under Bill.

And Jimmy G obviously doesn't miss Bill (just as Cassel of 2010 didn't) as he's coming off of a SB appearance just last year and that was without Bill as his HC (you see, Jimmy G actually learned his position under Brady's example setting and McDaniels offensive coaching (not "Belichick)". 

But I've already addressed all of this during my original post/thread (the whole Cassel thing, career losing record in N.E without Brady etc, etc) as I was prepared to discuss all of this (ahead of time) while I provided a real life time line because I left absolutely nothing out and hit every topic immediately (pretty much only had to copy and paste this post above from within my original post that looks like a block of crap but full of nothing but knowledge). 

One more question:

Before Tom Brady, what was BB's record as N.E's head coach against our lowly Jets before Tom Brady's 2001 week 3 starts vs. Indianapolis? 0-3. Bill was 0-3 as N.E HC against our Jets; before Brady. 

I rest my case lol doesn't really get any more black and white, than that...

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

You guys on stay at home rules in Wilmington?  Charlotte is like a ghosttown.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Shelter in place hasn't been announced yet.  The city was discussing it as of 2 days ago.  Not sure what they're waiting on....

It’s like a ghost town down here by the beach.

City of Myrtle Beach wants all visitors to leave town by Sunday.

Hotels canceling reservations until April 30

No short term rentals until at least May 1.

Restaurants closed or take out only, who knows how many of the family owned restaurants and shops will never reopen?

Golf courses beginning to close.

This is peak time for golf trips down here, the local economy is dependent on Spring and Fall golf, and Summer family beach vacations.

God only knows what this place will look like when this is over.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

No short term rentals until May 1.

Restaurants closed or take out only, who knows how many of the family owned restaurants and shops will never reopen?

This is peak time for golf trips down here, the local economy is dependent on Spring and Fall golf, and Summer family beach vacations.

Yeah, it sucks a lot for Myrtle Beach.  I only live a little over an hour's drive away but hardly ever go down as it is.  I can't imagine how bad they're doing without the usual golfers coming down.  

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I would like to tell an NFL Football story. An NFL story with deep roots featuring a time line; with hopes that one day my story will get published and/or within the hands of Bill Belichick himself (kidding). 

Throughout this post I will paint an image within the form of a picture not only verbally but also statistically speaking in regards to the NFL head coaching career of Bill Belichick while consting of nothing but actual circumstances surrounding Bill Belichick's fraudulent NFL coaching career both 'before and after' Tom Brady {with no lies. All facts. Nothing fabricated}. 

~ I'm 34 years old as of today (born in 1985).

~ I was only 24-25 years of age and living in Florida during our 2009-2010 runs under Rex Ryan (you all gave me the nickname of "stats" during those crazy exciting Jet years back then).

~ And I remember like yesterday I was just a 16 year old kid back in 2001 during the birth of #12. Just a kid born and raised in South Ozone Park Queens on the same block as Glen Morris (P.S.100) and a kid who just so happened to love watching N.Y Jet games down in the basement with my older brother. 

Week 2, 2001:                                 

Mo Lewis lands a shot that would be heard around the world almost 20 years later.

Down goes Drew Bledsoe.               

Jet fans celebrated a 10-3 win over Bill Belichick and his N.E Patriots who was now 0-2 during his 2nd year in N.E after coming off of a losing 5-11 season just the year before (along with being swept by our 2000 Jets team during his 1st year in New England).

As a fan base we were just happy to see a veteran with SB experience in Drew Bledsoe leave the game with a season ending injury all while the kid rookie Tom Brady came in and only went 5/10 (50%) for 46 yards with 0 TD's/0 INT"s and a QB Rating of only 62.9; we as an NYJ fan base probably mocked N.E's backup and new starting QB, on that day. 

Heading into week 3 Bill Belichick was (at the time) a career losing head coach while within his 7th year as an NFL H.C featuring a career losing head coaching record of being 16 games below .500 @ 41-57 overall (.418%) and only one wildcard postseason appearance (1-1); along with a 1-4 career record head to head vs. our Jets (and 0-3 vs. NYJ as Patriots head coach). 

And then it happened.

Tom Brady happened.

A young Tom Brady made his first NFL career start during a week 3 matchup vs. #18 Peyton Manning and his Indianapolis Colts; and N.E won by the score of 44-13 during Brady's 1st ever NFL career star: while Belly & N.E improved to 1-2 on the season (a coincidence - I think not). 

A legend was born on that day.

Tom Brady right before our eyes went on to become the greatest NFL Quarterback of All-Time and has since gone on to win as many NFL Championships as #23 Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls did throughout the 1990's with six NBA rings (however #12 is still going strong and just signed a two year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for only two years but yet is worth $50,000,000 @ the age of 42). 

Bill Belichick a defensive guy never even knew what he really had in Brady if so he doesn't allow his front office to pass on the Michigan kid not only once but six different times as Brady was their 7th pick during the 6th round of Bill's 2000 NFL draft. 

Tom Brady: The Greatest QB of All-Time (see below).

Career accomplishments: 

9 SB appearances (6-3 record).
6x SB winner.
4x SB MVP
3x League MVP.
14x Pro Bowler.
3x First-team All-Pro.
2x Second-team All-Pro.
2x NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
1x NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
4x NFL Passing TD leader.
3x NFL passing yards leader.
1x NFL completion percentage leader.
Sporting News Athlete of the Decade (2010's).
NFL 2000's All-Decade Team.
NFL 100th anniversary All-Time Team.

Career Statistics:

9,998 passing attempts. 
6,377 completions.
63.8% career completion percentage.
541 TD's only 179 INT's.
74,571 career passing yards.
97.0 career QB Rating.                         

Career Record of 219-64 (.773%).      

Regular Season:

• Most games won by a quarterback: 219.

• Most games 2+ touchdown passes: 173.

• Most individual players throwing a touchdown pass to: 77.

• Greatest touchdown to interception ratio in a season: 28:2.

• Most wins on the road by a quarterback: 98.

• Most wins at home by a quarterback: 121.

• Only quarterback to have three consecutive games of 300+ passing yards, 3+ Touchdown-passes and 0 interceptions.

√ Oldest quarterback to lead the league in passing yards: 40 years old.

√ Most yards in a single season for a quarterback aged 40 and older with 4,577 passing yards: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest player to ever win NFL MVP Award: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest position player to be named First-team All-Pro: 40 years old. 

• Most career passing yards with one team: 74,571 passing yards. 

• Most career passing touchdowns with one team: 541 TD's.

• Most Pro Bowl Selections: 14 (tied).

• Most seasons quarterbacking for one team: 19.

• Most seasons as passing touchdowns leader: 4 (tied).

Playoffs

• Most postseason games played: 41.

• Most playof games started: 41.

• Most postseason games won by a starting quarterback: 30.

• Most consecutive playoff wins to start off a career by a starting quarterback: 10 (2001, 2003–2005)

• Most postseason career home wins by a starting quarterback: 20 (2001–2019)

• Most consecutive home playoff wins by a starting quarterback: 9 (2013–2019)

• Most postseason touchdown passes: 73 TD's.

• Most playoff passing yards: 11,388 passing yards.

•™Most postseason passing yards in a single playoff game: 505 (Super Bowl LII).

• Most playoff passes completed: 1,025.

• Most postseason passes attempted: 1,626.

• Most division titles won by a starting quarterback: 16.

• Most NFL conference championship game appearances by a starting quarterback: 13.

• Most NFL conference championship game wins by a starting quarterback: 9.

• Oldest Quarterback to win an AFC title game: 41 years, 5 months, 17 days.

• Most career postseason 300+ passing yard games: 16.

• Most playoff game-winning drives: 13.

• Most multi-TD postseason passing games: 23.

Super Bowl

• Most SB touchdown passes: 18.

• Most SB passing yards: 2,838.

• Most SB passes completed: 256.

• Most SB passes attempted: 392.

• Most SB wins as starting QB: 6.

• Most SB wins as a player: 6

• Most SB passes completed during the first half of a Super Bowl game: 20.

• Most SB passes completed in a single Super Bowl game: 43.

• Most SB passes attempted in a single Super Bowl game: 62.

• Most SB passing yards in a Super Bowl game: 505.

•Most Super Bowl appearances: 9.

• Most passing attempts without an interception in a single Super Bowl: 48.

• Oldest QB to start a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest QB to win a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest player to win an NFL Super Bowl MVP: 39 years, 6 months, 2 days.

• Most consecutive SB completions during a single Super Bowl game: 16.

• Most SB game-winning drives: 6. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✓ Tom Brady truly saved Bill Belichick's coaching career (see below): 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Belichick (without Tom Brady):
117 games coached (7.3 years).
Losing record of 54-63 (.461%).
0x league MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).
1 Playoff appearance.
1-1 Postseason record (50%).
0 Super Bowl appearances.
0 Super Bowl titles.
0x Super Bowl MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).

As you can (now) see, Bill Belichick has coached alongside of 10 different starting Quarterbacks not named Tom Brady throughout his NFL head coaching career and has never once been able to consistently win without #12 under center.

ala Kosar (11-18),

Philcox (2-3),

Tomczak (4-4),

Testaverde (16-15),

Rypien (2-1),

Zeier (1-3),

Bledsoe (5-13),

Cassel (10-5),

Garoppolo (2-0),

Brissett (1-1). 

• 7.3 years of coaching (without #12).       

• 2 winning seasons.                                     

• 5 losing seasons.                                         

• 54-63 career losing record (.461%).         

• 1 postseason appearance (1-1).               

• 6 season(s) of no playoff appearances

54-63 without Tom Brady All-Time (and only 18-19 in N.E without #12).

He can not win without him and never has even ever came close to sniffing one without him. 

And during that one infamous full season in which Bill Belichick had to actually coach N.E again after Brady emerged out of nowhere (6th round) he once again, completely failed to make the playoffs (as always) while N.E's offensive attack fell off of a cliff from just the season before w/Brady (see below). 

16-0 (SB loss).
398/578 (68.9%).
4,806 passing yards.
50 TD passes.
8 INT's (same as 2019).
21 sacks.
117.2 QB Rating.

327/516 (63.4%).
3,693 yards.
21 TD passes.
11 INT's.
89.4 QB Rating.

• From a SB appearance to no playoffs at all.
•-5.5 differential in completion %.
• -1,113 differential in passing yards.
• -29 differential in TD passes.
• -3 differential in INT's thrown.
• -26 differential in sacks allowed.
• -27.8 differential in QB Rating.

Coincidence - I think not. 

But yet even after a postseasonless regular season run that ended in a seasonal failure and an offensive decline across the board somehow some way it's still "Bill Belichick" who gets all the credit for Matt Cassel going 10-6 despite Matt Cassel himself also going 10-6 just two years later (2010) with Kansas City and not only did Cassel make the playoffs but he won the division along with a Pro Bowl selection to Honolulu and a much better QB Rating than in N.E; none of which Belly could get out of him.

And Jimmy G doesn't need Belichick either as he's developed under Brady and coming off of a SB run. 

Hoodie gets all the ESPN Media hype but it's been coaches and offensive coordinators in Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels who've been the one's coaching him up and working alongside Cassel/Jimmy and Brady since day one who deserve more offensive credit surrounded N.E's success. 

All while Bill the miserable man pretty much ignored Tom for many of years never even went as much as complimenting Brady as a legendary QB - Brady's words, not mine (as jealousy creates envy). 

Before McDaniels was Tom's OC - he was his QB coach.

And it's Charlie Weis who during Brady's very beginning(s) during his golden boy era days (our 1998 OC for Vinny, Martin, Keyshawn and Chrebet) deserves so much credit for the kids early success - all while a so called defensive guru and a defensive master mind and an X's and O's genius already had great defensive building blocks in place and waiting for him in New England before first arriving in N.E with the likes of Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Lawyer Miloy and Ty Law (lol sounds like a Bill Parcells led defense) and even Adam Vinatieri was already a Patriot before the arrival of BB.

Topic for another conversation. 

But for the NFL fans who claim and state that it's been Belly & N.E's defense over the recent years that's carried Brady and N.E's offense all while an aging Brady has looked "washed up" and "broken" etc etc, all because of one one recent 2019 fluke season of having a #1 Rated Defense just means that they're simply unaware.

They've already lost 4 of those #1 defensive starters too. 

2018 NE Defense: 21st.

2017 NE Defense: 29th.

2016 NE defense: 8th.

2015 NE Defense: 9th.

2014 NE Defense: 13th.

etc. 

Also over Brady's last two years he's gone (see below)...

32 starts (including playoffs).

26-10 record (72.2%).                     

• 748/1183 (62.2%).                                             

• 8,412 passing yards.                                         

• 53 TD's/19 INT's (5.8-to-1 TD-INT ratio).  •QB Rating of 92.5.

2018 (SB win): Only two years ago. 

Brady and N.E's offense ranked 8th in regular season passing yards (within a passing league) and ranked 4th in offensive points scored only behind K.C/Rams/Saints. That same offense went on to erupt come postseason play and ranked (1st) in playoff passing yards per game and (2nd) in postseason points scored per game (only behind K.C) on their way to their last SB win (2018).

All while their last SB winning team (of 2018) on defense under Bill ranked 21st in total defense for yards allowed and 22nd against the pass (within a passing lead) and 7th in points allowed (due to always playing with a lead).

Washed up?

I think not (and neither does Tampa Bay). 

• The days of Brady to either one of Givens, Patten, Branch, Troy Brown, Faulk, Moss/Gronk/Hernandez/Welker/Edelman and even little Danny Woodhead are now a thing of the past and now long gone and will soon become a distant memory just as once Namath left the Jets, Kelly leaving Buffalo and Miami losing Marino (we all immediately began to struggle horrendously after the departures of 3 HOF Quarterbacks).

And now it's N.E turn (Belly or not) as they've just lost the greatest one of them all (sorry Joe). 

• All while leaving Bill without himself a Superstar Quarterback penciled in.

Once again Bill is without a star QB and that's only due to the Jimmy trade that Bill himself feared and begged his owner Kraft for it not to happen before the Jimmy G trade to SF finally did happen. 

Tom was not happy with Bill for attempting to just ship him out of N.E like that and that's when Tom Brady himself had a first hand chance to see mumbles disloyalty towards him and that's even  after once saving the man's coaching career (week 3, 2001, vs. Indy). Brady is extremely competitive. That pissed him off. He wanted out immediately. And couldn't wait to leave his coach high and dry and without a QB @ the same time (his CLE Browns' days say hello). 

And there you have it. Not too much more you can really cover regarding Bill Belichick other than digging much deeper into Spygate and other league violations although he was the very greatest to ever manipulate the injury report quite like he's manipulated it he also became the only head coach to lose not only one 1st round draft pick but two 1st's due to specifically ****"*cheating******. 

The hoodie is truly a miserable career loser and without riding Brady's greatness he's never been anything outside of below mediocre who even still had to cheat multiple times (started off with camera men in bushes before then pressuring and forcing at the time a very young and innocent kid QB into cheating for him just to keep his roster spot Brady was forced to keep his lips tight as were Bill's locker rooms outside of Gronk) just to show the world just how scum of a loser he really was. They say cheaters never win and he's never won squat without the greatest of All-Time. 

With no...

Jim Kelly. 

Dan Marino. 

Tom Brady. 

But with a young and up and coming Franchise QB in Sam Darnold in order to continue building our entire roster around and now heading into his 3rd year and with potentially (after FA and the draft combined) an improved offensive line for both he and his offensive running mate in former All-Pro RB Le'Veon Bell (66 receptions as a 1st year Jet) along with a should become a much improved 2nd year Gregg Williams led defense featuring a First-team All-Pro & 3x Pro Bowler in #33 Jamal Adams roaming our Defense and a returning C.J Mosley means that...

The AFC East is now wide open and ripe for the picking for the first time in just about 20 years due to a Bradyless division.

And as for Buffalo they're no lock to dominate us either ala including the playoffs last year Buffalo only went 1-5 against above .500 teams (easy schedule) and then Buffalo and Josh Allen both completely collapsed and blew a big 16 point 2nd half lead before losing in OT as a wildcard team and were then eliminated (Watson was the star QB of the game too). 

X____________D.W.C________

A new era of Jets football has begun. A Tom Bradyless one. 

Even though I am bored from being at home with no sports to watch; I am not reading all of that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I have a serious question for everyone:

Over the past 20 years...

Who have you all feared more? 

Tom Brady with the likes of Corey Dillon, Kevin Faulk, LaGarrette Blount, Stevan Ridley, Deon Lewis, Sony Michel, Troy Brown, Terry Glenn, Deion Branch, David Givens, Benjamin Watson, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, Danny Woodhead (ha) Julian Edelman, Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski while behind a brick wall of offensive lineman such as Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Damien Woody, Nick Kaczur, Steve Neal, Sabastian Vollmer, Nate Solder, Dan Connolly and Joe Thuney along with two All-Time scoring leaders in both Adam Vinatieri and Stephen Gostkowski....

And before you look @ the crap defenses Bill has featured over the years please try and imagine him with a J. Winston like 30 INT turnover prone machine rather than an actual robot Quarterback in the pocket who's made Bill's job (a lot) easier by providing his defenses with A.) Good field position due to ball security. B.) Keeping them fresh with 1st down chain moving and clock killing drives and C.) An advantage of ALWAYS PLAYING WITH THE LEAD!! 

Or.. 

Bill Belichick with defenses who've ranked in total defense (yearly and in order) from 2000-2019 consisting defensive rankings of 20th, 24th, 23rd, 7th, 9th, 26th, 6th, 4th, 10th, 11th, 25th, 31st, 25th, 26th, 13th, 9th, 8th, 29th, 21st and then finally, a defense that could actually manage to rank; 1st. 

And suddenly all of a sudden you do realize that Bill Belichick has never been the ESPN media driven defensive guru, defensive mastermind and/or defensive X's and O's legendary legend that he's been made out to be (he tricked you into believing in him, but not me). 

20 years? Only one #1 ranked defense? An average NFL defensive ranking of only 16th (16.4) after a full 20 stinking years of coaching defense? Pathetic!

He's a media driven defensive fraud once compared against the likes of a Rex Ryan (who unlike Brady never once had himself a legendary QB such as a Brady) but yet damn near always ranked top 5 and rarely ever out of the top 10 while featuring elite defenses who ranked (during his 12 years in BAL/NYJ/BUF) 5th, 1st, 6th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 11th, 6th, 19th & 19th.

12 years and two #1 ranked defenses.

1x #2 rated defense.

1x #3 rated defense.

6x overall with the top 5 defenses.

9 years combined of fielding top 10 defenses (9/12).  

Only 3 years with a defense ranked out of the top 10 (3/12). 

Zero and I mean 0 20 and below ranked defenses (but yet Belly has already had 10 D's outside of the top 20 while in just N.E alone (lol) and only 5 top 10 D's after 20 years! 15 years of outside the top 10?!?

And you mean to tell me that this is the "defensive guru" that's made Tom Brady's job and career... An easier one? Horse crap as Tom Brady is SELF MADE!!!

So which did you fear more? This guy in the video below or the fake, pretend and make believe "defensive guru" more? 

And if you tell me thet you (really) feared Bill and his mediocre defenses for 20+ years instead of Brady fielding powerful offensive machines I won't believe you, I'll think you're a pathological liar and/or know that you do not know anything about football.

Or better yet I'll just let you watch this Tom Brady video (below) to see it yourselves. 

I'm a defensive guru fan (look at my username) and I've never once feared a so called "Patriots led defensive team".  

He's the great one. He's the man who saved that frauds career losing record of 7.2 years of losing football without #12. Brady is the greatest All-Time. 

I don't even dislike Brady. I respect him as I once respected MJ23 as the greatest that's ever lived to play the position.

It's his fraud coach who I've always disliked and one who's simply fielded trash defenses while riding #12's jockstrap from the sidelines for almost 20 years (any head coach could do that). 

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Bill Belichick is the greatest football coach of all time and the Pats will win the AFC East again in 2020.

Sure he will. 

I mean....

He's only coaches a full 7 years without Tom Brady while A.) Going 0/7 in division titles and B ) 0/7 in making the playoffs...

During his 7 full seasons of no Tom Brady. 

A Bradyless coach in BB has never once "won his division" and/or "made the playoffs" without #12 but yet he's had 7 cracks @ it (without #12) and has swung and missed all 7 times (.000%).

So what makes you think you even have the right to sit here and say "Pats will win the AFC East again in 2020" when he's 0-7 without #12 to begin with? 

This is weird to me....

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

It’s like a ghost town down here by the beach.

No short term rentals until at least May 1.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, it sucks a lot for Myrtle Beach.  I only live a little over an hour's drive away but hardly ever go down as it is.  I can't imagine how bad they're doing without the usual golfers coming down.  

NC Governor just announced. 30 days lockdown starting Monday.   I’m exempt as a CFP but business is very strange ,  NO ONE is thinking taxes etc... but the markets have my clients on edge. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sure he will. 

I mean....

He's only coaches a full 7 years without Tom Brady while A.) Going 0/7 in division titles and B ) 0/7 in making the playoffs...

A Bradyless coach in BB has never once "won his division" and/or "made the playoffs" without #12 but yet he's had 7 cracks @ it (without #12) and has swung and missed all 7 times (.000%).

So what makes you think you even have the right to sit here and say "Pats will win the AFC East again in 2020" when he's 0-7 without #12 to begin with? 

This is weird to me....

Last year when the LynchGase thing was in full effect, I mentioned at least a half dozen times that Bill and Pete were both HC's with losing records over more than 3 years in the NFL...    as was Baby Shanny....    

What is Pete Carroll w/o Russell Wilson???

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sure he will. 

I mean....

This is weird to me....

they'll go 1-15 and get Trevor

33 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Umm, it's my opinion, doofus. I have the right to say whatever I want.

You're focused too much on stuff from the early 90s with the Browns that doesn't matter at all.

Without Brady in the last 15 years the Pats are what, 14-6? Thats the type of team they'll be going forward, the same type of team they were with Matt Cassel or Jimmy Garappolo.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I would like to tell an NFL Football story. An NFL story with deep roots featuring a time line; with hopes that one day my story will get published and/or within the hands of Bill Belichick himself (kidding). 

Throughout this post I will paint an image within the form of a picture not only verbally but also statistically speaking in regards to the NFL head coaching career of Bill Belichick while consting of nothing but actual circumstances surrounding Bill Belichick's fraudulent NFL coaching career both 'before and after' Tom Brady {with no lies. All facts. Nothing fabricated}. 

~ I'm 34 years old as of today (born in 1985).

~ I was only 24-25 years of age and living in Florida during our 2009-2010 runs under Rex Ryan (you all gave me the nickname of "stats" during those crazy exciting Jet years back then).

~ And I remember like yesterday I was just a 16 year old kid back in 2001 during the birth of #12. Just a kid born and raised in South Ozone Park Queens on the same block as Glen Morris (P.S.100) and a kid who just so happened to love watching N.Y Jet games down in the basement with my older brother. 

Week 2, 2001:                                 

Mo Lewis lands a shot that would be heard around the world almost 20 years later.

Down goes Drew Bledsoe.               

Jet fans celebrated a 10-3 win over Bill Belichick and his N.E Patriots who was now 0-2 during his 2nd year in N.E after coming off of a losing 5-11 season just the year before (along with being swept by our 2000 Jets team during his 1st year in New England).

As a fan base we were just happy to see a veteran with SB experience in Drew Bledsoe leave the game with a season ending injury all while the kid rookie Tom Brady came in and only went 5/10 (50%) for 46 yards with 0 TD's/0 INT"s and a QB Rating of only 62.9; we as an NYJ fan base probably mocked N.E's backup and new starting QB, on that day. 

Heading into week 3 Bill Belichick was (at the time) a career losing head coach while within his 7th year as an NFL H.C featuring a career losing head coaching record of being 16 games below .500 @ 41-57 overall (.418%) and only one wildcard postseason appearance (1-1); along with a 1-4 career record head to head vs. our Jets (and 0-3 vs. NYJ as Patriots head coach). 

And then it happened.

Tom Brady happened.

A young Tom Brady made his first NFL career start during a week 3 matchup vs. #18 Peyton Manning and his Indianapolis Colts; and N.E won by the score of 44-13 during Brady's 1st ever NFL career star: while Belly & N.E improved to 1-2 on the season (a coincidence - I think not). 

A legend was born on that day.

Tom Brady right before our eyes went on to become the greatest NFL Quarterback of All-Time and has since gone on to win as many NFL Championships as #23 Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls did throughout the 1990's with six NBA rings (however #12 is still going strong and just signed a two year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for only two years but yet is worth $50,000,000 @ the age of 42). 

Bill Belichick a defensive guy never even knew what he really had in Brady if so he doesn't allow his front office to pass on the Michigan kid not only once but six different times as Brady was their 7th pick during the 6th round of Bill's 2000 NFL draft. 

Tom Brady: The Greatest QB of All-Time (see below).

Career accomplishments: 

9 SB appearances (6-3 record).
6x SB winner.
4x SB MVP
3x League MVP.
14x Pro Bowler.
3x First-team All-Pro.
2x Second-team All-Pro.
2x NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
1x NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
4x NFL Passing TD leader.
3x NFL passing yards leader.
1x NFL completion percentage leader.
Sporting News Athlete of the Decade (2010's).
NFL 2000's All-Decade Team.
NFL 100th anniversary All-Time Team.

Career Statistics:

9,998 passing attempts. 
6,377 completions.
63.8% career completion percentage.
541 TD's only 179 INT's.
74,571 career passing yards.
97.0 career QB Rating.                         

Career Record of 219-64 (.773%).      

Regular Season:

• Most games won by a quarterback: 219.

• Most games 2+ touchdown passes: 173.

• Most individual players throwing a touchdown pass to: 77.

• Greatest touchdown to interception ratio in a season: 28:2.

• Most wins on the road by a quarterback: 98.

• Most wins at home by a quarterback: 121.

• Only quarterback to have three consecutive games of 300+ passing yards, 3+ Touchdown-passes and 0 interceptions.

√ Oldest quarterback to lead the league in passing yards: 40 years old.

√ Most yards in a single season for a quarterback aged 40 and older with 4,577 passing yards: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest player to ever win NFL MVP Award: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest position player to be named First-team All-Pro: 40 years old. 

• Most career passing yards with one team: 74,571 passing yards. 

• Most career passing touchdowns with one team: 541 TD's.

• Most Pro Bowl Selections: 14 (tied).

• Most seasons quarterbacking for one team: 19.

• Most seasons as passing touchdowns leader: 4 (tied).

Playoffs

• Most postseason games played: 41.

• Most playof games started: 41.

• Most postseason games won by a starting quarterback: 30.

• Most consecutive playoff wins to start off a career by a starting quarterback: 10 (2001, 2003–2005)

• Most postseason career home wins by a starting quarterback: 20 (2001–2019)

• Most consecutive home playoff wins by a starting quarterback: 9 (2013–2019)

• Most postseason touchdown passes: 73 TD's.

• Most playoff passing yards: 11,388 passing yards.

•™Most postseason passing yards in a single playoff game: 505 (Super Bowl LII).

• Most playoff passes completed: 1,025.

• Most postseason passes attempted: 1,626.

• Most division titles won by a starting quarterback: 16.

• Most NFL conference championship game appearances by a starting quarterback: 13.

• Most NFL conference championship game wins by a starting quarterback: 9.

• Oldest Quarterback to win an AFC title game: 41 years, 5 months, 17 days.

• Most career postseason 300+ passing yard games: 16.

• Most playoff game-winning drives: 13.

• Most multi-TD postseason passing games: 23.

Super Bowl

• Most SB touchdown passes: 18.

• Most SB passing yards: 2,838.

• Most SB passes completed: 256.

• Most SB passes attempted: 392.

• Most SB wins as starting QB: 6.

• Most SB wins as a player: 6

• Most SB passes completed during the first half of a Super Bowl game: 20.

• Most SB passes completed in a single Super Bowl game: 43.

• Most SB passes attempted in a single Super Bowl game: 62.

• Most SB passing yards in a Super Bowl game: 505.

•Most Super Bowl appearances: 9.

• Most passing attempts without an interception in a single Super Bowl: 48.

• Oldest QB to start a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest QB to win a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest player to win an NFL Super Bowl MVP: 39 years, 6 months, 2 days.

• Most consecutive SB completions during a single Super Bowl game: 16.

• Most SB game-winning drives: 6. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✓ Tom Brady truly saved Bill Belichick's coaching career (see below): 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Belichick (without Tom Brady):
117 games coached (7.3 years).
Losing record of 54-63 (.461%).
0x league MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).
1 Playoff appearance.
1-1 Postseason record (50%).
0 Super Bowl appearances.
0 Super Bowl titles.
0x Super Bowl MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).

As you can (now) see, Bill Belichick has coached alongside of 10 different starting Quarterbacks not named Tom Brady throughout his NFL head coaching career and has never once been able to consistently win without #12 under center.

ala Kosar (11-18),

Philcox (2-3),

Tomczak (4-4),

Testaverde (16-15),

Rypien (2-1),

Zeier (1-3),

Bledsoe (5-13),

Cassel (10-5),

Garoppolo (2-0),

Brissett (1-1). 

• 7.3 years of coaching (without #12).       

• 2 winning seasons.                                     

• 5 losing seasons.                                         

• 54-63 career losing record (.461%).         

• 1 postseason appearance (1-1).               

• 6 season(s) of no playoff appearances

54-63 without Tom Brady All-Time (and only 18-19 in N.E without #12).

He can not win without him and never has even ever came close to sniffing one without him. 

And during that one infamous full season in which Bill Belichick had to actually coach N.E again after Brady emerged out of nowhere (6th round) he once again, completely failed to make the playoffs (as always) while N.E's offensive attack fell off of a cliff from just the season before w/Brady (see below). 

16-0 (SB loss).
398/578 (68.9%).
4,806 passing yards.
50 TD passes.
8 INT's (same as 2019).
21 sacks.
117.2 QB Rating.

327/516 (63.4%).
3,693 yards.
21 TD passes.
11 INT's.
89.4 QB Rating.

• From a SB appearance to no playoffs at all.
•-5.5 differential in completion %.
• -1,113 differential in passing yards.
• -29 differential in TD passes.
• -3 differential in INT's thrown.
• -26 differential in sacks allowed.
• -27.8 differential in QB Rating.

Coincidence - I think not. 

But yet even after a postseasonless regular season run that ended in a seasonal failure and an offensive decline across the board somehow some way it's still "Bill Belichick" who gets all the credit for Matt Cassel going 10-6 despite Matt Cassel himself also going 10-6 just two years later (2010) with Kansas City and not only did Cassel make the playoffs but he won the division along with a Pro Bowl selection to Honolulu and a much better QB Rating than in N.E; none of which Belly could get out of him.

And Jimmy G doesn't need Belichick either as he's developed under Brady and coming off of a SB run. 

Hoodie gets all the ESPN Media hype but it's been coaches and offensive coordinators in Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels who've been the one's coaching him up and working alongside Cassel/Jimmy and Brady since day one who deserve more offensive credit surrounded N.E's success. 

All while Bill the miserable man pretty much ignored Tom for many of years never even went as much as complimenting Brady as a legendary QB - Brady's words, not mine (as jealousy creates envy). 

Before McDaniels was Tom's OC - he was his QB coach.

And it's Charlie Weis who during Brady's very beginning(s) during his golden boy era days (our 1998 OC for Vinny, Martin, Keyshawn and Chrebet) deserves so much credit for the kids early success - all while a so called defensive guru and a defensive master mind and an X's and O's genius already had great defensive building blocks in place and waiting for him in New England before first arriving in N.E with the likes of Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Lawyer Miloy and Ty Law (lol sounds like a Bill Parcells led defense) and even Adam Vinatieri was already a Patriot before the arrival of BB.

Topic for another conversation. 

But for the NFL fans who claim and state that it's been Belly & N.E's defense over the recent years that's carried Brady and N.E's offense all while an aging Brady has looked "washed up" and "broken" etc etc, all because of one one recent 2019 fluke season of having a #1 Rated Defense just means that they're simply unaware.

They've already lost 4 of those #1 defensive starters too. 

2018 NE Defense: 21st.

2017 NE Defense: 29th.

2016 NE defense: 8th.

2015 NE Defense: 9th.

2014 NE Defense: 13th.

etc. 

Also over Brady's last two years he's gone (see below)...

32 starts (including playoffs).

26-10 record (72.2%).                     

• 748/1183 (62.2%).                                             

• 8,412 passing yards.                                         

• 53 TD's/19 INT's (5.8-to-1 TD-INT ratio).  •QB Rating of 92.5.

2018 (SB win): Only two years ago. 

Brady and N.E's offense ranked 8th in regular season passing yards (within a passing league) and ranked 4th in offensive points scored only behind K.C/Rams/Saints. That same offense went on to erupt come postseason play and ranked (1st) in playoff passing yards per game and (2nd) in postseason points scored per game (only behind K.C) on their way to their last SB win (2018).

All while their last SB winning team (of 2018) on defense under Bill ranked 21st in total defense for yards allowed and 22nd against the pass (within a passing lead) and 7th in points allowed (due to always playing with a lead).

Washed up?

I think not (and neither does Tampa Bay). 

• The days of Brady to either one of Givens, Patten, Branch, Troy Brown, Faulk, Moss/Gronk/Hernandez/Welker/Edelman and even little Danny Woodhead are now a thing of the past and now long gone and will soon become a distant memory just as once Namath left the Jets, Kelly leaving Buffalo and Miami losing Marino (we all immediately began to struggle horrendously after the departures of 3 HOF Quarterbacks).

And now it's N.E turn (Belly or not) as they've just lost the greatest one of them all (sorry Joe). 

• All while leaving Bill without himself a Superstar Quarterback penciled in.

Once again Bill is without a star QB and that's only due to the Jimmy trade that Bill himself feared and begged his owner Kraft for it not to happen before the Jimmy G trade to SF finally did happen. 

Tom was not happy with Bill for attempting to just ship him out of N.E like that and that's when Tom Brady himself had a first hand chance to see mumbles disloyalty towards him and that's even  after once saving the man's coaching career (week 3, 2001, vs. Indy). Brady is extremely competitive. That pissed him off. He wanted out immediately. And couldn't wait to leave his coach high and dry and without a QB @ the same time (his CLE Browns' days say hello). 

And there you have it. Not too much more you can really cover regarding Bill Belichick other than digging much deeper into Spygate and other league violations although he was the very greatest to ever manipulate the injury report quite like he's manipulated it he also became the only head coach to lose not only one 1st round draft pick but two 1st's due to specifically ****"*cheating******. 

The hoodie is truly a miserable career loser and without riding Brady's greatness he's never been anything outside of below mediocre who even still had to cheat multiple times (started off with camera men in bushes before then pressuring and forcing at the time a very young and innocent kid QB into cheating for him just to keep his roster spot Brady was forced to keep his lips tight as were Bill's locker rooms outside of Gronk) just to show the world just how scum of a loser he really was. They say cheaters never win and he's never won squat without the greatest of All-Time. 

With no...

Jim Kelly. 

Dan Marino. 

Tom Brady. 

But with a young and up and coming Franchise QB in Sam Darnold in order to continue building our entire roster around and now heading into his 3rd year and with potentially (after FA and the draft combined) an improved offensive line for both he and his offensive running mate in former All-Pro RB Le'Veon Bell (66 receptions as a 1st year Jet) along with a should become a much improved 2nd year Gregg Williams led defense featuring a First-team All-Pro & 3x Pro Bowler in #33 Jamal Adams roaming our Defense and a returning C.J Mosley means that...

The AFC East is now wide open and ripe for the picking for the first time in just about 20 years due to a Bradyless division.

And as for Buffalo they're no lock to dominate us either ala including the playoffs last year Buffalo only went 1-5 against above .500 teams (easy schedule) and then Buffalo and Josh Allen both completely collapsed and blew a big 16 point 2nd half lead before losing in OT as a wildcard team and were then eliminated (Watson was the star QB of the game too). 

X____________D.W.C________

A new era of Jets football has begun. A Tom Bradyless one. 

One problem with that. Tom Brady is not the greatest of all time. Now he is an excellent QB but who happened to be lucky to play in her time where the NFL didn't want great defenses.  What would John Elway, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Jim Kelly and the greatest QB Joe Montana be with this NFL.  I could even go back to Johnny Unitas, Roger Stauback and even our own Joe Namath and say what would they be with the last 15 years of this NFL. You can't touch a receiver without getting a penalty. Imagine Tom Brady playing the Raiders back in the day with Lester Hayes on one side and Mike Haynes on  the other................................ And the rules of the NFL.      

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Last year when the LynchGase thing was in full effect, I mentioned at least a half dozen times that Bill and Pete were both HC's with losing records over more than 3 years in the NFL...    as was Baby Shanny....    

What is Pete Carroll w/o Russell Wilson???

Still better than what Bill is without Tom.

Pete without Wilson: 47-49 (.489%). 

Bill without Brady: 54-63 (.461%). 

Pete without Wilson = 6 seasons with 3 below .500 losing seasons.

Bill without Brady = 7 seasons with 5 below .500 losing seasons). 

Now. I have two question for you. 

What happened to the Jets/Bills/Dolphins winning percentage(s) after losing 3 HOF QB's in Namath/Kelly/Marino?

And Brady (sorry Joe) is the greatest of them all so what do you think will happen to N.E after losing Tom Brady? Welcome to the club, N.E. 

And I couldn't care less if Pete can not win without Wilson or not because I know enough to know that Bill after 7.2 years of HC has never (once) been able to win a SB without Brady. Ever. He has never once even sniffed a SB without #12 running the show and that's even after 7 years of being without him. 

And as of right now, guess what?

• Bill does not have a Russell Wilson on his roster to save him.

• He doesn't have a Steve Young coming into replace Joe Montana in San Francisco. 

• He's not in GB with Rodgers who immediately replaced Favre after being developed under #4 on the bench.

He's not in an Indy situation either with Luck replacing #18 Manning (just look at what still happened to Indy since losing a legendary QB).

And he's most certainly not in a Brees/Rivers situation of S.D. 

Nope. Nothing even similar. 

But he is once again completely (just as his Cleveland days) without a Quarterback (once again) and that's only due to his owner Kraft going up against his demands and trading away his (should've been current starter) backup QB and heir apparent to #12 in Jimmy G (who's coming off a SB appearance as a very good to potentially great and still an up and coming younger QB). 

Bill doesn't even have a DREW BLEDSOE on his roster and he is now fkd as he once was in Cleveland (same exact situation currently). 

Just like mostly every head coach who's forced to coach a team without a star QB on his roster and @ the age of 67 he could convince Kraft to let him trade away his entire draft in order to trade up to #2 and take Tua Tagovaiola and still not have enough time left as an HC to allow McDaniels the opportunity of coaching up his rookies QB.  

Kosar: 11-19.

Philcox (2-3) 

Tomczak (4-4).

Testaverde (16-15).

Rypien (2-1).

Zeier (1-3). 

Heck even in N.E...

Bledsoe (5-13). 

Etc, etc. 

He just doesn't know how to CONSISTENTLY WIN and coach without Tom Brady running his offense(s). He's never known how to win without #12 on a consistent basis. 7.2 years and 

If he's (once again) forced to shuffle his QB's like a deck of cards (as he did in CLE) he's going to lose badly or float around below .500 football at best. 

He's coached 10 QB's not named #12. 

Did any of them ever even make as much as a Pro Bowl appearance let alone an All-Pro selection @ the QB position while under him? Because I know Cassel did once leaving for K.C lol. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Still better than what Bill is without Tom.

Pete without Wilson: 47-49 (.489%). 

Bill without Brady: 54-63 (.461%). 

Pete without Wilson = 6 seasons with 3 below .500 losing seasons.

Bill without Brady = 7 seasons with 5 below .500 losing seasons). 

Now. I have two question for you. 

What happened to the Jets/Bills/Dolphins winning percentage(s) after losing 3 HOF QB's in Namath/Kelly/Marino?

And Brady (sorry Joe) is the greatest of them all so what do you think will happen to N.E after losing Tom Brady? Welcome to the club, N.E. 

And I couldn't care less if Pete can not win without Wilson or not because I know enough to know that Bill after 7.2 years of HC has never (once) been able to win a SB without Brady. Ever. He has never once even sniffed a SB without #12 running the show and that's even after 7 years of being without him. 

And as of right now, guess what?

• Bill does not have a Russell Wilson on his roster to save him.

• He doesn't have a Steve Young coming into replace Joe Montana in San Francisco. 

• He's not in GB with Rodgers who immediately replaced Favre after being developed under #4 on the bench.

He's not in an Indy situation either with Luck replacing #18 Manning (just look at what still happened to Indy since losing a legendary QB).

And he's most certainly not in a Brees/Rivers situation of S.D. 

Nope. Nothing even similar. 

But he is once again completely (just as his Cleveland days) without a Quarterback (once again) and that's only due to his owner Kraft going up against his demands and trading away his (should've been current starter) backup QB and heir apparent to #12 in Jimmy G (who's coming off a SB appearance as a very good to potentially great and still an up and coming younger QB). 

Bill doesn't even have a DREW BLEDSOE on his roster and he is now fkd as he once was in Cleveland (same exact situation currently). 

Just like mostly every head coach who's forced to coach a team without a star QB on his roster and @ the age of 67 he could convince Kraft to let him trade away his entire draft in order to trade up to #2 and take Tua Tagovaiola and still not have enough time left as an HC to allow McDaniels the opportunity of coaching up his rookies QB.  

Kosar: 11-19.

Philcox (2-3) 

Tomczak (4-4).

Testaverde (16-15).

Rypien (2-1).

Zeier (1-3). 

Heck even in N.E...

Bledsoe (5-13). 

Etc, etc. 

He just doesn't know how to CONSISTENTLY WIN and coach without Tom Brady running his offense(s). He's never known how to win without #12 on a consistent basis. 7.2 years and 

If he's (once again) forced to shuffle his QB's like a deck of cards (as he did in CLE) he's going to lose badly or float around below .500 football at best. 

He's coached 10 QB's not named #12. 

Did any of them ever even make as much as a Pro Bowl appearance let alone an All-Pro selection @ the QB position while under him? Because I know Cassel did once leaving for K.C lol. 

I was agreeing with you in case you hadnt noticed!!!

Keep Your Distance Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

You're focused too much on stuff from the early 90s with the Browns that doesn't matter at all.

Without Brady in the last 15 years the Pats are what, 14-6? Thats the type of team they'll be going forward, the same type of team they were with Matt Cassel or Jimmy Garappolo.

So what happened during the 90's and 2000 and first 2 games of 2001 doesn't matter but yet 2008 also 12 years ago, still matters? What type of hypocritical horse crap is that?!?

And Um. You can not eliminate his 18 games with Drew Bledsoe (5-13) in order to fit an agenda but yet talk up his "two or three games with Jimmy G" lol and I see you refused to include Brissett who only went 1-1 (50%).

Bill Belichick (like it it not) is actually a losing below .500 HC with a record of 18-19 overall in N.E without Tom Brady (not "14-6"). 

And did you just admit that they'll become the same type of team as they were with Cassel? Nice to know.

Because N.E completely missed the playoffs while Miami took the division following a 1-15 season just the year before ala a Bradyless division changes the entire divisional landscape. 

You just proved my point. Thank you kindly.

The division was wide open then (Cassel) and once again wide open today being Bradyless (as I pointed out within  my thread title). 

2008;

Dolphins: 11-5.

Patriots: 11-5.

Jets: 9-7. 

Bills: 7-9. 

That season known as the "Cassell year" had more parity within the AFC East than any other division regardless of conference imo. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jets split with Miami 1-1. 

Jets split with N.E 1-1 (including an OT 7-3 win vs Casel lol). 

Jets swept Buffalo 2-0. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dolphins split with NE 1-1. 

Dolphins split with Jets 1-1.

Dolphins swept Buffalo 2-0.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patriots split with Jets 1-1. 

Patriots split with Miami 1-1. 

Patriots swept Buffalo 2-0. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those below .500 losing Bills went 0-6 within an open AFC East division but yet 7-3 against everyone else? That's how competitive our Bradyless division was (2008) during the "Cassel year's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't see no Kevin Faulk or primetime Randy Moss nor a younger Wes Welker on this current offense heck I don't even see a Matt Casel right now...

And who the heck does N.E even have on defense anymore after losing 4 starters (from last year's #1 Defense) because I only see Hightower and then a secondary with Gilmore, McCourty and Chung but I do not see a stacked defense anymore such as I did with a Richard Seymour, Teddy Bruschi, Vince Wilfork, Rodney Harrison, Ellis Hobbs, Mike Vrabel, Jerod Mayo, Ty Warren, Brandon Meriweather, Adilius Thomas or Junior Seau (only 4 games as a great mentor) as we did for Matt Cassel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I definitely do not see an undefeated 16-0 roster (18-1) returning (for Cassel) after a SB loss for Bill and whoever his 2020 QB will be lol

All I see is a depleted roster who just got eliminated from a Wildcard game, lost a legendary QB in Brady and have since lost 4 starters to the only #1 Rated Defense that Bill has ever fielded throughout his 20 years in N.E. 

Bill can take Casel and shove him up his camera man's ass because it's not 2008 anymore. It's 2020. And they aren't coming off an undefeated season anymore either. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If you had a million dollars... would you bet on BB or Adam Gase.  I’m with you brother. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Wrong, because your (N.E) numbers are off.

You forgot to include and left off his 5-11 year as N.E head coach with Drew Bledsoe and then left off his 0-2 start the following season.

Bill has a career losing record in N.E (without #12) of only 18-19 (and 1 game below .500). 

And I've already discussed the whole Cassel year and trust me, it's nothing for Belichick to be proud of (as it only points to Brady's greatness rather than his own coaching): See Below. 

16-0 (SB loss).
398/578 (68.9%).
4,806 passing yards.
50 TD passes.
8 INT's (same as 2019).
21 sacks.
117.2 QB Rating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Followed by a steep decline (without #12) within each and every quarterbacking statistical category known to mankind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

327/516 (63.4%).
3,693 yards.
21 TD passes.
11 INT's.
89.4 QB Rating.

That's a decline of...

• From a SB appearance to no playoffs at all.
• a -5.5 differential in completion %.
• a -1,113 differential in passing yards.
• a -29 differential in TD passes.
• a -3 differential in INT's thrown.
• a -26 differential in sacks allowed.
• a -27.8 differential in QB Rating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But yet Bill gets credit for N.E's offense taking an overall decline without Brady all because Cassel actually went 10-6 and missed the playoffs? Funny (but I'm not buying it). 

Speaking of Matt Cassel himself, Cassel also ended up going 10-6 just two years later (2010) with the Kansas City Chiefs and not only did Cassel make the playoffs but he won the division along with a Pro Bowl selection to Honolulu and also featured a much better QB Rating under Todd Haley than with N.E under Bill.

And Jimmy G obviously doesn't miss Bill (just as Cassel of 2010 didn't) as he's coming off of a SB appearance just last year and that was without Bill as his HC (you see, Jimmy G actually learned his position under Brady's example setting and McDaniels offensive coaching (not "Belichick)". 

But I've already addressed all of this during my original post/thread (the whole Cassel thing, career losing record in N.E without Brady etc, etc) as I was prepared to discuss all of this (ahead of time) while I provided a real life time line because I left absolutely nothing out and hit every topic immediately (pretty much only had to copy and paste this post above from within my original post that looks like a block of crap but full of nothing but knowledge). 

One more question:

Before Tom Brady, what was BB's record as N.E's head coach against our lowly Jets before Tom Brady's 2001 week 3 starts vs. Indianapolis? 0-3. Bill was 0-3 as N.E HC against our Jets; before Brady. 

I rest my case lol doesn't really get any more black and white, than that...

You rest your case by using statistics from 20 years ago.

Listen, I wish you were right. I wish for the Patriots to suck, but but BB is light years from 2000 - no one does more with less than him.

I would love nothing more than for you to bump this thread in January and rest your case then, but I wouldn't be taking a vistory lap just yet.