The AFC East division is now wide open for the first time in 20 years: Bill Belichick is in trouble (will become exposed as a fraud).

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

In the grasp only stopped people from piling on and whipping them around when they were already wrapped up. Didn't stop all the hard hits that would have been penalties today.

It allowed them to avoid big hits, in some instances they would literally get touched and grabbed and the whistle would blow.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

The best head coach of ALL TIME is Joe Gibbs. Take Brady away from Belichick & see if he can win 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QBs like Gibbs did. Until another coach wins Super Bowls with DIFFERENT QBs they're all looking up at Gibbs. 

Belichick won nothing without Brady, and I'm telling you right now he's not winning another Super Bowl without him.

I agree about Bill without Tom it's 100% true. 

But John Madden is the greatest coach of All-Time. 

Record of 103-32 All-Time 

Winning percentage of .759%.

1 SB title. 

10 years.  

Maybe not the greatest due to only 1 SB but still better than Belly. 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

The best head coach of ALL TIME is Joe Gibbs. Take Brady away from Belichick & see if he can win 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QBs like Gibbs did. Until another coach wins Super Bowls with DIFFERENT QBs they're all looking up at Gibbs. 

Belichick won nothing without Brady, and I'm telling you right now he's not winning another Super Bowl without him.

BB couldn't even get to the playoffs with 3 different QBs.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No one will ever convince me that todays QB's are hit like the QB's in the 80's & 90's. It's simply not true and an absurd argument to make. So - no surprise to see it coming from junk.

That's because you choose to live in the moment and forget.  I remember how study everyone complained the NFL was, how older players complained.  It happens with every generation and while they change rules to protect QBs they still get hit and with each new generation they get hit by biggest, stronger, faster, more athletic players.  The collisions are at a higher rate of speed so while there may be less of them the impact is pretty similar.

• Haha 1

So bored that I actually started to read that.  Got through the first couple of paragraphs.  Thoughts:

Nobody ever called you stats.  You had nicknames here, that was not one.

#12 is Namath.  Using it for some hair-plugged douchebag is an abomination.  

I will provide more thoughts on Wednesday when I get through the next paragraph, although it seems to deteriorate into some weird bullet point thing, so I am not quite sure how to determine my cut-off.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No one will ever convince me that todays QB's are hit like the QB's in the 80's & 90's. It's simply not true and an absurd argument to make. So - no surprise to see it coming from junk.

I hate this false myth. 

Football players especially on defense today are bigger, faster, stronger and way more powerful than many and many of years ago as athletes continue to evolve athletically and QB's are protected but still take beatings by these ANIMALS below. 

QB's of years ago would have ended up in body bags. 

These men are so deadly as of today, where the the league and refs are FORCED to take extreme measures for player safety and had to change the rules of the game especially on kickoff returns because players of the 30's-70's etc did not run as fast, weren't as powerful and strong and didn't hit as hard as these men do today/ 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I hate this false myth. 

Football players especially on defense today are bigger, faster, stronger and way more powerful than many and many of years ago as athletes continue to evolve athletically and QB's are protected but still take beatings by these ANIMALS below. 

These men are so deadly as of today, where the the league and refs are FORCED to take extreme measures for player safety and had to change the rules of the game especially on kickoff returns because players of the 30's-70's etc did not run as fast, weren't as powerful and strong and didn't hit as hard as these men do today/ 

High bar to clear, but this is as weird and bad a take as anyone has ever posted here

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Montana played in the "in the grasp" era where basically if a defender halfway wrapped you up they blew the whistle.  Players are bigger, stronger, faster than ever before.  Rules are in place to protect QBs but they still get hit as hard as ever.

No they don't sorry but qb since Brady has come in have been untouchable compared to Montana and then compare that to when Namath played. When qbs got smacked around 10x as bad. 

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I hate this false myth. 

All things are equal right? so if the players were smaller they were all smaller even the qbs? equipment was less protective and dirty hits were allowed.

All I am saying is it ia fallacy to compare eras of qbs against different eras and say one guy is tougher then another. Remember when Thiesman broke his leg(clean play by the way)? Or when Namath missed a year on a cheap shot on his knees?  Those plays were allowed then and are not allowed now.

You take the exception qbs from any era and they would still be exceptional qbs. Rules now are meant to protect the qb when 30 yrs ago they were not as tough and 40 to 50 yrs ago a qb was fair game. 

It is the evolution of the game but if you take brady and place back in time 30 to 40 yrs ago he might not have survived with some of those hits they were giving out. Namath did not his career should have gone on longer but cheap shots took their toll on him and he is one of the tougher guys I have met.

if anyone touches the hem of brady's dress he jumps up and down in fron t of the refs, has a temper-tantrum, and cries like a baby

Belickick will find another TB12 fund to skirt the salary cap, continue with his video-taping and all other shady business practices with impunity because Goodell s*cks his b*lls.

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, ljr said:

if anyone touches the hem of brady's dress he jumps up and down in fron t of the refs, has a temper-tantrum, and cries like a baby

Belickick will find another TB12 fund to skirt the salary cap, continue with his video-taping and all other shady business practices with impunity because Goodell s*cks his b*lls.

All I know is that Bill Belichick has coached 10 QB's throughout his 20+ year coaching career (not named Tom Brady) in...

Kosar. Philcox. Testaverde. Tomczak. Rypien. Zeier. Bledsoe. Cassel. Garopollo. Brissett. 

And has only made the playoffs 1 time, a career losing record without #12 and has never once even sniffed a SB with any of the above (not named Tom Brady). 

So I find it hard to believe when fans make remarks such as... "Belickick will find another TB12". 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Look at this vicious hit on Ken O'Brien, I don't know how he recovered.

??.  You guys forget, I remember.

No, you’re just wrong.  
They’ve changed all the rules to protect the QB.  Argue away.  Another classic fail

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Look at this vicious hit on Ken O'Brien, I don't know how he recovered.

??.  You guys forget, I remember.

What logic is at work here exactly other than you starting an argument with a whole board that knows you’re wrong

11 hours ago, Jetster said:

Parcells won with 2 QBs

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

QBs who aren’t superstars still get hit very hard

I'll keep it simple (in order to dumb it down for the absolute blind). 

I've seen Jet fans acting as if Bill coached during the 1930's, the 50 and/or or the 1970's or something. 

Regardless, it doesn't matter; i couldn't care less about which era he stated his losing coaching career in, because a winner is a winner and a loser is a loser: Babe Ruth and the Yankees were winners. Outside of 1969 our N.Y Jets have always been losers. Era has had nothing to do with it. 

Bill Belichick has coached 117 games without Tom Brady.

That, is not a small sample size.

For example;

Adam Gase has only coached 64 games. 

And without Tom Brady during those 117 games, which equates to 7.3 years of head coaching (more than a lifetime for most head coaches historically speaking). 

Bill Belichick has a head coaching record of 54-63 without the greatest of All-Time leading the way for him. 

After 117 games that's a winning percentage of .461% without the GOAT. 

Throughout those 7.3 seasons without Brady - he's only had 1 playoff appearance, only 2 winning seasons and 5 dreadful losing seasons (6/7 years of no postseason). 

I've seen Jet fans state that Adam Gase deserves no credit for Peyton Manning of 2013-2014 and that it was #18 running the show. 

But yet without the Greatest QB of All-Time ruining the show for him - he's never once even sniffed an AFC Conference Championship game - let alone a super bowl; he's never even won a divisional playoff game without Tom Brady. 

Before Tom Brady, Bill Belichick (the fraud) was only 1-4 overall against even our lowly New York Jets (1-1 as Cleveland head coach and a laughable 0-3 as New England head coach without Brady as his official starter). 

Couldn't win without him. And won't win without him. And hasn't never won jack squat without him; not even a divisional playoff win without him. Not even an above .500 record without him. 

I watched that game live. I know what I'm talking about. I seen the birth of Tom Brady. And I know what type of career losing coach Bill was before Tom's first ever pass (0/6 heading into his 7th year).

Brady was pure greatness from the very start. He was different. You could just see it. Did you see him laughing on the sidelines right next to Drew Bledsoe after Bledsoe got rocked? Smiling from eat to ear lol Brady couldn't give two craps back then the kid was fired up and just wanted to play. You can see it in his eyes and little cocky arrogant smirk of his Brady was just different even back then. He truly saved Bill's career. As soon as he got into the game he took command of the huddle. He was ready made. 

When I created this thread with my original post, I did not want to post these videos at the time (and I didn't).

I wanted first cover his entire coaching career both with and without Brady with no rock left unturned -lwhile paining a story in order so you could read the book - before watching the movie. This is Chess, not Checkers.  

Enjoy. 

• Post of the Week 2

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'll keep it simple (in order to dumb it down for the absolute blind). 

I've seen Jet fans acting as if Bill coached during the 1930's, the 50 and/or or the 1970's or something. 

Regardless, it doesn't matter; i couldn't care less about which era he stated his losing coaching career in, because a winner is a winner and a loser is a loser: Babe Ruth and the Yankees were winners. Outside of 1969 our N.Y Jets have always been losers. Era has had nothing to do with it. 

Bill Belichick has coached 117 games without Tom Brady.

That, is not a small sample size.

For example;

Adam Gase has only coached 64 games. 

And without Tom Brady during those 117 games, which equates to 7.3 years of head coaching (more than a lifetime for most head coaches historically speaking). 

Bill Belichick has a head coaching record of 54-63 without the greatest of All-Time leading the way for him. 

After 117 games that's a winning percentage of .461% without the GOAT. 

Throughout those 7.3 seasons without Brady - he's only had 1 playoff appearance, only 2 winning seasons and 5 dreadful losing seasons (6/7 years of no postseason). 

I've seen Jet fans state that Adam Gase deserves no credit for Peyton Manning of 2013-2014 and that it was #18 running the show. 

But yet without the Greatest QB of All-Time ruining the show for him - he's never once even sniffed an AFC Conference Championship game - let alone a super bowl; he's never even won a divisional playoff game without Tom Brady. 

Before Tom Brady, Bill Belichick (the fraud) was only 1-4 overall against even our lowly New York Jets (1-1 as Cleveland head coach and a laughable 0-3 as New England head coach without Brady as his official starter). 

Couldn't win without him. And won't win without him. And hasn't never won jack squat without him; not even a divisional playoff win without him. Not even an above .500 record without him. 

I watched that game live. I know what I'm talking about. I seen the birth of Tom Brady. And I know what type of career losing coach Bill was before Tom's first ever pass (0/6 heading into his 7th year).

Brady was pure greatness from the very start. He was different. You could just see it. Did you see him laughing on the sidelines right next to Drew Bledsoe after Bledsoe got rocked? Smiling from eat to ear lol Brady couldn't give two craps back then the kid was fired up and just wanted to play. You can see it in his eyes and little cocky arrogant smirk of his Brady was just different even back then. He truly saved Bill's career. As soon as he got into the game he took command of the huddle. He was ready made. 

When I created this thread with my original post, I did not want to post these videos at the time (and I didn't).

I wanted first cover his entire coaching career both with and without Brady with no rock left unturned -lwhile paining a story in order so you could read the book - before watching the movie. This is Chess, not Checkers.  

Enjoy. 

Excellent post, I've been arguing these points for over a decade.  The evidence has always been there. I remember rumblings about BBs job before Brady took over, I remember how BB was viewed around the league and instantly it changed. 

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Excellent post, I've been arguing these points for over a decade.  The evidence has always been there. I remember rumblings about BBs job before Brady took over, I remember how BB was viewed around the league and instantly it changed. 

Me and my older brother watched Brady's first game together and before Tom took his first start, after 6 years, Bill was only 13 games under .500 and 0-2 during his 7th season (2001) before the magical birth of the Greatest QB of All-Time. 

It's funny. Jet fans will give Bill credit for Brady but won't give Gase credit as an Offensive Coordinator for Peyton Manning's two years of a #1 offense and Manning setting the single season record (@ the time) for most TD's ever. Hypocritical hypocrites, much? 

And the same Jet fans who attack Gase for being 4 games under .500 after 4 years are the same fans who ignore Bill being 13-14 games below .500 before the birth of Brady; more hypocritical types of hypocrites. 

It makes me laugh @ them....

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Me and my older brother watched Brady's first game together and before Tom took his first start, after 6 years, Bill was only 13 games under .500 and 0-2 during his 7th season (2001) before the magical birth of the Greatest QB of All-Time. 

It's funny. Jet fans will give Bill credit for Brady but won't give Gase credit as an Offensive Coordinator for Peyton Manning's two years of a #1 offense and Manning setting the single season record (@ the time) for most TD's ever. Hypocritical hypocrites, much? 

And the same Jet fans who attack Gase for being 4 games under .500 after 4 years are the same fans who ignore Bill being 13-14 games below .500 before the birth of Brady; more hypocritical types of hypocrites. 

It makes me laugh @ them....

What's funny is all the QBs who played more than a couple of games for him all had more success without BB than with him.  Kosar made 3 AFC championship games without him, Vinny made an AFC championship game and win a division title without him, Cassel won a division title, Bledsoe made a SB and numerous playoff apps,...

Since you brought up Peyton we'd always see in Peyton vs Brady debates how Peyton was better because he had the greatest HC of all time.  The funny thing is each of Peyton's HCs had more success without Peyton than BB did without Brady.

Without Peyton:

Mora was 93-74, made 4 playoff apps and won a division title.

Dungy 54-42, 4 playoff apps, 1 division title, made NFC championship game.

Caldwell 36-28, made playoffs twice

Fox made 3 playoff apps, 2 NFC championship games and a super bowl.

Kubiak won 2 division titles

BB without Brady:

9 games under .500

5 losing seasons in 7 full years

Just 1 Wild Card playoff appearance

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Enjoy the 2 year window lol

84B4729D-5AC1-44A5-8C35-BB2A90DFB578.jpeg

Assuming he's a top QB in next year's draft you think NE is going to go 3-13 and in play for the #1 pick?  And even if they are and he turns out great, there have been a million great QBs but none have approached the success of Brady.  

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

What's funny is all the QBs who played more than a couple of games for him all had more success without BB than with him.  Kosar made 3 AFC championship games without him, Vinny made an AFC championship game and win a division title without him, Cassel won a division title, Bledsoe made a SB and numerous playoff apps,...

Since you brought up Peyton we'd always see in Peyton vs Brady debates how Peyton was better because he had the greatest HC of all time.  The funny thing is each of Peyton's HCs had more success without Peyton than BB did without Brady.

Without Peyton:

Mora was 93-74, made 4 playoff apps and won a division title.

Dungy 54-42, 4 playoff apps, 1 division title, made NFC championship game.

Caldwell 36-28, made playoffs twice

Fox made 3 playoff apps, 2 NFC championship games and a super bowl.

Kubiak won 2 division titles

BB without Brady:

9 games under .500

5 losing seasons in 7 full years

Just 1 Wild Card playoff appearance

Yup and Matt Cassel not only made the playoffs but actually made a Pro Bowl once escaping Bill. 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Enjoy the 2 year window lol

84B4729D-5AC1-44A5-8C35-BB2A90DFB578.jpeg

As mentioned within thread title; the FRAUD is screwed without Brady moving forward and will (once again) become EXPOSED ala a lot more of where this came from...

The *Patriots Dynasty* is dead and it died the very moment Tom Brady signed for $50,000,00 with another Franchise (Hoyer is proof in the pudding folks lol).  

AFC East is now wide open for the first time in almost 20 years (outside of 2008 when Miami took the Bradyless division) with no Jim Kelly, no Dan Marino and once again no more Tom Brady (the greatest of them all). 

Everyone has the right to their own opinion...but this is such a stupid argument to have when his own damn professional peers, players both past and present have him if not the GOAT damn near at the top of the list

But the internet is claiming him to be a fraud without Tom Brady...mind you a player he help developed into a great player

Just wow only on the internet.

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 2:06 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

I would like to tell an NFL Football story. An NFL story with deep roots featuring a time line; with hopes that one day my story will get published and/or within the hands of Bill Belichick himself (kidding). 

Throughout this post I will paint an image within the form of a picture not only verbally but also statistically speaking in regards to the NFL head coaching career of Bill Belichick while consting of nothing but actual circumstances surrounding Bill Belichick's fraudulent NFL coaching career both 'before and after' Tom Brady {with no lies. All facts. Nothing fabricated}. 

~ I'm 34 years old as of today (born in 1985).

~ I was only 24-25 years of age and living in Florida during our 2009-2010 runs under Rex Ryan (you all gave me the nickname of "stats" during those crazy exciting Jet years back then).

~ And I remember like yesterday I was just a 16 year old kid back in 2001 during the birth of #12. Just a kid born and raised in South Ozone Park Queens on the same block as Glen Morris (P.S.100) and a kid who just so happened to love watching N.Y Jet games down in the basement with my older brother. 

Week 2, 2001:                                 

Mo Lewis lands a shot that would be heard around the world almost 20 years later.

Down goes Drew Bledsoe.               

Jet fans celebrated a 10-3 win over Bill Belichick and his N.E Patriots who was now 0-2 during his 2nd year in N.E after coming off of a losing 5-11 season just the year before (along with being swept by our 2000 Jets team during his 1st year in New England).

As a fan base we were just happy to see a veteran with SB experience in Drew Bledsoe leave the game with a season ending injury all while the kid rookie Tom Brady came in and only went 5/10 (50%) for 46 yards with 0 TD's/0 INT"s and a QB Rating of only 62.9; we as an NYJ fan base probably mocked N.E's backup and new starting QB, on that day. 

Heading into week 3 Bill Belichick was (at the time) a career losing head coach while within his 7th year as an NFL H.C featuring a career losing head coaching record of being 16 games below .500 @ 41-57 overall (.418%) and only one wildcard postseason appearance (1-1); along with a 1-4 career record head to head vs. our Jets (and 0-3 vs. NYJ as Patriots head coach). 

And then it happened.

Tom Brady happened.

A young Tom Brady made his first NFL career start during a week 3 matchup vs. #18 Peyton Manning and his Indianapolis Colts; and N.E won by the score of 44-13 during Brady's 1st ever NFL career star: while Belly & N.E improved to 1-2 on the season (a coincidence - I think not). 

A legend was born on that day.

Tom Brady right before our eyes went on to become the greatest NFL Quarterback of All-Time and has since gone on to win as many NFL Championships as #23 Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls did throughout the 1990's with six NBA rings (however #12 is still going strong and just signed a two year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for only two years but yet is worth $50,000,000 @ the age of 42). 

Bill Belichick a defensive guy never even knew what he really had in Brady if so he doesn't allow his front office to pass on the Michigan kid not only once but six different times as Brady was their 7th pick during the 6th round of Bill's 2000 NFL draft. 

Tom Brady: The Greatest QB of All-Time (see below).

Career accomplishments: 

9 SB appearances (6-3 record).
6x SB winner.
4x SB MVP
3x League MVP.
14x Pro Bowler.
3x First-team All-Pro.
2x Second-team All-Pro.
2x NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
1x NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
4x NFL Passing TD leader.
3x NFL passing yards leader.
1x NFL completion percentage leader.
Sporting News Athlete of the Decade (2010's).
NFL 2000's All-Decade Team.
NFL 100th anniversary All-Time Team.

Career Statistics:

9,998 passing attempts. 
6,377 completions.
63.8% career completion percentage.
541 TD's only 179 INT's.
74,571 career passing yards.
97.0 career QB Rating.                         

Career Record of 219-64 (.773%).      

Regular Season:

• Most games won by a quarterback: 219.

• Most games 2+ touchdown passes: 173.

• Most individual players throwing a touchdown pass to: 77.

• Greatest touchdown to interception ratio in a season: 28:2.

• Most wins on the road by a quarterback: 98.

• Most wins at home by a quarterback: 121.

• Only quarterback to have three consecutive games of 300+ passing yards, 3+ Touchdown-passes and 0 interceptions.

√ Oldest quarterback to lead the league in passing yards: 40 years old.

√ Most yards in a single season for a quarterback aged 40 and older with 4,577 passing yards: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest player to ever win NFL MVP Award: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest position player to be named First-team All-Pro: 40 years old. 

• Most career passing yards with one team: 74,571 passing yards. 

• Most career passing touchdowns with one team: 541 TD's.

• Most Pro Bowl Selections: 14 (tied).

• Most seasons quarterbacking for one team: 19.

• Most seasons as passing touchdowns leader: 4 (tied).

Playoffs

• Most postseason games played: 41.

• Most playof games started: 41.

• Most postseason games won by a starting quarterback: 30.

• Most consecutive playoff wins to start off a career by a starting quarterback: 10 (2001, 2003–2005)

• Most postseason career home wins by a starting quarterback: 20 (2001–2019)

• Most consecutive home playoff wins by a starting quarterback: 9 (2013–2019)

• Most postseason touchdown passes: 73 TD's.

• Most playoff passing yards: 11,388 passing yards.

•™Most postseason passing yards in a single playoff game: 505 (Super Bowl LII).

• Most playoff passes completed: 1,025.

• Most postseason passes attempted: 1,626.

• Most division titles won by a starting quarterback: 16.

• Most NFL conference championship game appearances by a starting quarterback: 13.

• Most NFL conference championship game wins by a starting quarterback: 9.

• Oldest Quarterback to win an AFC title game: 41 years, 5 months, 17 days.

• Most career postseason 300+ passing yard games: 16.

• Most playoff game-winning drives: 13.

• Most multi-TD postseason passing games: 23.

Super Bowl

• Most SB touchdown passes: 18.

• Most SB passing yards: 2,838.

• Most SB passes completed: 256.

• Most SB passes attempted: 392.

• Most SB wins as starting QB: 6.

• Most SB wins as a player: 6

• Most SB passes completed during the first half of a Super Bowl game: 20.

• Most SB passes completed in a single Super Bowl game: 43.

• Most SB passes attempted in a single Super Bowl game: 62.

• Most SB passing yards in a Super Bowl game: 505.

•Most Super Bowl appearances: 9.

• Most passing attempts without an interception in a single Super Bowl: 48.

• Oldest QB to start a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest QB to win a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest player to win an NFL Super Bowl MVP: 39 years, 6 months, 2 days.

• Most consecutive SB completions during a single Super Bowl game: 16.

• Most SB game-winning drives: 6. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✓ Tom Brady truly saved Bill Belichick's coaching career (see below): 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Belichick (without Tom Brady):
117 games coached (7.3 years).
Losing record of 54-63 (.461%).
0x league MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).
1 Playoff appearance.
1-1 Postseason record (50%).
0 Super Bowl appearances.
0 Super Bowl titles.
0x Super Bowl MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).

As you can (now) see, Bill Belichick has coached alongside of 10 different starting Quarterbacks not named Tom Brady throughout his NFL head coaching career and has never once been able to consistently win without #12 under center.

ala Kosar (11-18),

Philcox (2-3),

Tomczak (4-4),

Testaverde (16-15),

Rypien (2-1),

Zeier (1-3),

Bledsoe (5-13),

Cassel (10-5),

Garoppolo (2-0),

Brissett (1-1). 

• 7.3 years of coaching (without #12).       

• 2 winning seasons.                                     

• 5 losing seasons.                                         

• 54-63 career losing record (.461%).         

• 1 postseason appearance (1-1).               

• 6 season(s) of no playoff appearances

54-63 without Tom Brady All-Time (and only 18-19 in N.E without #12).

He can not win without him and never has even ever came close to sniffing one without him. 

And during that one infamous full season in which Bill Belichick had to actually coach N.E again after Brady emerged out of nowhere (6th round) he once again, completely failed to make the playoffs (as always) while N.E's offensive attack fell off of a cliff from just the season before w/Brady (see below). 

2007: Tom Brady.
16-0 (SB loss).
398/578 (68.9%).
4,806 passing yards.
50 TD passes.
8 INT's (same as 2019).
21 sacks.
117.2 QB Rating.

2008: Matt Cassel.
11-5 (completely missed the playoffs).
327/516 (63.4%).
3,693 yards.
21 TD passes.
11 INT's.
47 sacks (#12 made NE's O-Line way better).
89.4 QB Rating.

• From a SB appearance to no playoffs at all.
• 5 more loses than just the year before.
•-5.5 differential in completion %.
• -1,113 differential in passing yards.
• -29 differential in TD passes.
• -3 differential in INT's thrown.
• -26 differential in sacks allowed.
• -27.8 differential in QB Rating.

Coincidence - I think not. 

But yet even after a postseasonless regular season run that ended in a seasonal failure and an offensive decline across the board somehow some way it's still "Bill Belichick" who gets all the credit for Matt Cassel going 10-6 despite Matt Cassel himself also going 10-6 just two years later (2010) with Kansas City and not only did Cassel make the playoffs but he won the division along with a Pro Bowl selection to Honolulu and a much better QB Rating than in N.E; none of which Belly could get out of him.

And Jimmy G doesn't need Belichick either as he's developed under Brady and coming off of a SB run. 

Hoodie gets all the ESPN Media hype but it's been coaches and offensive coordinators in Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels who've been the one's coaching him up and working alongside Cassel/Jimmy and Brady since day one who deserve more offensive credit surrounded N.E's success. 

All while Bill the miserable man pretty much ignored Tom for many of years never even went as much as complimenting Brady as a legendary QB - Brady's words, not mine (as jealousy creates envy). 

Before McDaniels was Tom's OC - he was his QB coach.

And it's Charlie Weis who during Brady's very beginning(s) during his golden boy era days (our 1998 OC for Vinny, Martin, Keyshawn and Chrebet) deserves so much credit for the kids early success - all while a so called defensive guru and a defensive master mind and an X's and O's genius already had great defensive building blocks in place and waiting for him in New England before first arriving in N.E with the likes of Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Lawyer Miloy and Ty Law (lol sounds like a Bill Parcells led defense) and even Adam Vinatieri was already a Patriot before the arrival of BB.

Topic for another conversation. 

But for the NFL fans who claim and state that it's been Belly & N.E's defense over the recent years that's carried Brady and N.E's offense all while an aging Brady has looked "washed up" and "broken" etc etc, all because of one one recent 2019 fluke season of having a #1 Rated Defense just means that they're simply unaware.

They've already lost 4 of those #1 defensive starters too. 

2018 NE Defense: 21st.

2017 NE Defense: 29th.

2016 NE defense: 8th.

2015 NE Defense: 9th.

2014 NE Defense: 13th.

etc. 

Also over Brady's last two years he's gone (see below)...

32 starts (including playoffs).

26-10 record (72.2%).                     

• 748/1183 (62.2%).                                             

• 8,412 passing yards.                                         

• 53 TD's/19 INT's (5.8-to-1 TD-INT ratio).  •QB Rating of 92.5.

2018 (SB win): Only two years ago. 

Brady and N.E's offense ranked 8th in regular season passing yards (within a passing league) and ranked 4th in offensive points scored only behind K.C/Rams/Saints. That same offense went on to erupt come postseason play and ranked (1st) in playoff passing yards per game and (2nd) in postseason points scored per game (only behind K.C) on their way to their last SB win (2018).

All while their last SB winning team (of 2018) on defense under Bill ranked 21st in total defense for yards allowed and 22nd against the pass (within a passing lead) and 7th in points allowed (due to always playing with a lead).

Washed up?

I think not (and neither does Tampa Bay). 

• The days of Brady to either one of Givens, Patten, Branch, Troy Brown, Faulk, Moss/Gronk/Hernandez/Welker/Edelman and even little Danny Woodhead are now a thing of the past and now long gone and will soon become a distant memory just as once Namath left the Jets, Kelly leaving Buffalo and Miami losing Marino (we all immediately began to struggle horrendously after the departures of 3 HOF Quarterbacks).

And now it's N.E turn (Belly or not) as they've just lost the greatest one of them all (sorry Joe). 

• All while leaving Bill without himself a Superstar Quarterback penciled in.

Once again Bill is without a star QB and that's only due to the Jimmy trade that Bill himself feared and begged his owner Kraft for it not to happen before the Jimmy G trade to SF finally did happen. 

Tom was not happy with Bill for attempting to just ship him out of N.E like that and that's when Tom Brady himself had a first hand chance to see mumbles disloyalty towards him and that's even  after once saving the man's coaching career (week 3, 2001, vs. Indy). Brady is extremely competitive. That pissed him off. He wanted out immediately. And couldn't wait to leave his coach high and dry and without a QB @ the same time (his CLE Browns' days say hello). 

And there you have it. Not too much more you can really cover regarding Bill Belichick other than digging much deeper into Spygate and other league violations although he was the very greatest to ever manipulate the injury report quite like he's manipulated it he also became the only head coach to lose not only one 1st round draft pick but two 1st's due to specifically ****"*cheating******. 

The hoodie is truly a miserable career loser and without riding Brady's greatness he's never been anything outside of below mediocre who even still had to cheat multiple times (started off with camera men in bushes before then pressuring and forcing at the time a very young and innocent kid QB into cheating for him just to keep his roster spot Brady was forced to keep his lips tight as were Bill's locker rooms outside of Gronk) just to show the world just how scum of a loser he really was. They say cheaters never win and he's never won squat without the greatest of All-Time. 

With no...

Jim Kelly. 

Dan Marino. 

Tom Brady. 

The AFC East is now wide open and ripe for the picking for the first time in just about 20 years due to a Bradyless division.

Bump and Quoted for Truth. 

That post above took me a couple of hours to put together (off and on) because I wanted to one day show my grandchildren that I was right about Bill Belichick being an absolute fraud; and in order to do so I had to break down his entire fraudulent coaching career (with and without Tom Brady) and imo created one of the greatest anti Bill Belichick posts of All-Time (ever). 

I'll admit I was wrong about our Jets because at the time my thread was created we had yet to trade away Jamal Adams and C.J Mosley had yet to quit on Football etc but who cares because I was right about A.) Belly becoming exposed and B.) The AFC East being wide open within a Bradyless Division (just ask Buffalo/Miami). 

130 games coached (8.1 years).

Losing record of 60-70 (.428%).

I knew his fake #1 Defense of last year would fall off a cliff without Brady too because A.) Brady gave N.E's defenses a chance to play with the lead. B.) Rarely turned the ball over while never giving opposing offenses short fields and C.) Would keep NE's defense off the field due to moving the chains and controlling time of possession. Etc. Etc. 

Brady MADE their entire team. 

Here in 2020 12th in defensive yards allowed (big difference from #1). 

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2020 at 2:06 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

I would like to tell an NFL Football story. An NFL story with deep roots featuring a time line; with hopes that one day my story will get published and/or within the hands of Bill Belichick himself (kidding). 

Throughout this post I will paint an image within the form of a picture not only verbally but also statistically speaking in regards to the NFL head coaching career of Bill Belichick while consting of nothing but actual circumstances surrounding Bill Belichick's fraudulent NFL coaching career both 'before and after' Tom Brady {with no lies. All facts. Nothing fabricated}. 

~ I'm 34 years old as of today (born in 1985).

~ I was only 24-25 years of age and living in Florida during our 2009-2010 runs under Rex Ryan (you all gave me the nickname of "stats" during those crazy exciting Jet years back then).

~ And I remember like yesterday I was just a 16 year old kid back in 2001 during the birth of #12. Just a kid born and raised in South Ozone Park Queens on the same block as Glen Morris (P.S.100) and a kid who just so happened to love watching N.Y Jet games down in the basement with my older brother. 

Week 2, 2001:                                 

Mo Lewis lands a shot that would be heard around the world almost 20 years later.

Down goes Drew Bledsoe.               

Jet fans celebrated a 10-3 win over Bill Belichick and his N.E Patriots who was now 0-2 during his 2nd year in N.E after coming off of a losing 5-11 season just the year before (along with being swept by our 2000 Jets team during his 1st year in New England).

As a fan base we were just happy to see a veteran with SB experience in Drew Bledsoe leave the game with a season ending injury all while the kid rookie Tom Brady came in and only went 5/10 (50%) for 46 yards with 0 TD's/0 INT"s and a QB Rating of only 62.9; we as an NYJ fan base probably mocked N.E's backup and new starting QB, on that day. 

Heading into week 3 Bill Belichick was (at the time) a career losing head coach while within his 7th year as an NFL H.C featuring a career losing head coaching record of being 16 games below .500 @ 41-57 overall (.418%) and only one wildcard postseason appearance (1-1); along with a 1-4 career record head to head vs. our Jets (and 0-3 vs. NYJ as Patriots head coach). 

And then it happened.

Tom Brady happened.

A young Tom Brady made his first NFL career start during a week 3 matchup vs. #18 Peyton Manning and his Indianapolis Colts; and N.E won by the score of 44-13 during Brady's 1st ever NFL career star: while Belly & N.E improved to 1-2 on the season (a coincidence - I think not). 

A legend was born on that day.

Tom Brady right before our eyes went on to become the greatest NFL Quarterback of All-Time and has since gone on to win as many NFL Championships as #23 Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls did throughout the 1990's with six NBA rings (however #12 is still going strong and just signed a two year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for only two years but yet is worth $50,000,000 @ the age of 42). 

Bill Belichick a defensive guy never even knew what he really had in Brady if so he doesn't allow his front office to pass on the Michigan kid not only once but six different times as Brady was their 7th pick during the 6th round of Bill's 2000 NFL draft. 

Tom Brady: The Greatest QB of All-Time (see below).

Career accomplishments: 

9 SB appearances (6-3 record).
6x SB winner.
4x SB MVP
3x League MVP.
14x Pro Bowler.
3x First-team All-Pro.
2x Second-team All-Pro.
2x NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
1x NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
4x NFL Passing TD leader.
3x NFL passing yards leader.
1x NFL completion percentage leader.
Sporting News Athlete of the Decade (2010's).
NFL 2000's All-Decade Team.
NFL 100th anniversary All-Time Team.

Career Statistics:

9,998 passing attempts. 
6,377 completions.
63.8% career completion percentage.
541 TD's only 179 INT's.
74,571 career passing yards.
97.0 career QB Rating.                         

Career Record of 219-64 (.773%).      

Regular Season:

• Most games won by a quarterback: 219.

• Most games 2+ touchdown passes: 173.

• Most individual players throwing a touchdown pass to: 77.

• Greatest touchdown to interception ratio in a season: 28:2.

• Most wins on the road by a quarterback: 98.

• Most wins at home by a quarterback: 121.

• Only quarterback to have three consecutive games of 300+ passing yards, 3+ Touchdown-passes and 0 interceptions.

√ Oldest quarterback to lead the league in passing yards: 40 years old.

√ Most yards in a single season for a quarterback aged 40 and older with 4,577 passing yards: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest player to ever win NFL MVP Award: 40 years old.

✓ Oldest position player to be named First-team All-Pro: 40 years old. 

• Most career passing yards with one team: 74,571 passing yards. 

• Most career passing touchdowns with one team: 541 TD's.

• Most Pro Bowl Selections: 14 (tied).

• Most seasons quarterbacking for one team: 19.

• Most seasons as passing touchdowns leader: 4 (tied).

Playoffs

• Most postseason games played: 41.

• Most playof games started: 41.

• Most postseason games won by a starting quarterback: 30.

• Most consecutive playoff wins to start off a career by a starting quarterback: 10 (2001, 2003–2005)

• Most postseason career home wins by a starting quarterback: 20 (2001–2019)

• Most consecutive home playoff wins by a starting quarterback: 9 (2013–2019)

• Most postseason touchdown passes: 73 TD's.

• Most playoff passing yards: 11,388 passing yards.

•™Most postseason passing yards in a single playoff game: 505 (Super Bowl LII).

• Most playoff passes completed: 1,025.

• Most postseason passes attempted: 1,626.

• Most division titles won by a starting quarterback: 16.

• Most NFL conference championship game appearances by a starting quarterback: 13.

• Most NFL conference championship game wins by a starting quarterback: 9.

• Oldest Quarterback to win an AFC title game: 41 years, 5 months, 17 days.

• Most career postseason 300+ passing yard games: 16.

• Most playoff game-winning drives: 13.

• Most multi-TD postseason passing games: 23.

Super Bowl

• Most SB touchdown passes: 18.

• Most SB passing yards: 2,838.

• Most SB passes completed: 256.

• Most SB passes attempted: 392.

• Most SB wins as starting QB: 6.

• Most SB wins as a player: 6

• Most SB passes completed during the first half of a Super Bowl game: 20.

• Most SB passes completed in a single Super Bowl game: 43.

• Most SB passes attempted in a single Super Bowl game: 62.

• Most SB passing yards in a Super Bowl game: 505.

•Most Super Bowl appearances: 9.

• Most passing attempts without an interception in a single Super Bowl: 48.

• Oldest QB to start a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest QB to win a Super Bowl: 41 years, 6 months, 0 days.

• Oldest player to win an NFL Super Bowl MVP: 39 years, 6 months, 2 days.

• Most consecutive SB completions during a single Super Bowl game: 16.

• Most SB game-winning drives: 6. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✓ Tom Brady truly saved Bill Belichick's coaching career (see below): 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

117 games coached (7.3 years).
Losing record of 54-63 (.461%).
0x league MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).
1 Playoff appearance.
1-1 Postseason record (50%).
0 Super Bowl appearances.
0 Super Bowl titles.
0x Super Bowl MVP's (despite 10 different QB's not named #12).

As you can (now) see, Bill Belichick has coached alongside of 10 different starting Quarterbacks not named Tom Brady throughout his NFL head coaching career and has never once been able to consistently win without #12 under center.

ala Kosar (11-18),

Philcox (2-3),

Tomczak (4-4),

Testaverde (16-15),

Rypien (2-1),

Zeier (1-3),

Bledsoe (5-13),

Cassel (10-5),

Garoppolo (2-0),

Brissett (1-1). 

• 7.3 years of coaching (without #12).       

• 2 winning seasons.                                     

• 5 losing seasons.                                         

• 54-63 career losing record (.461%).         

• 1 postseason appearance (1-1).               

• 6 season(s) of no playoff appearances

54-63 without Tom Brady All-Time (and only 18-19 in N.E without #12).

He can not win without him and never has even ever came close to sniffing one without him. 

And during that one infamous full season in which Bill Belichick had to actually coach N.E again after Brady emerged out of nowhere (6th round) he once again, completely failed to make the playoffs (as always) while N.E's offensive attack fell off of a cliff from just the season before w/Brady (see below). 

2007: Tom Brady.
16-0 (SB loss).
398/578 (68.9%).
4,806 passing yards.
50 TD passes.
8 INT's (same as 2019).
21 sacks.
117.2 QB Rating.

2008: Matt Cassel.
11-5 (completely missed the playoffs).
327/516 (63.4%).
3,693 yards.
21 TD passes.
11 INT's.
47 sacks (#12 made NE's O-Line way better).
89.4 QB Rating.

• From a SB appearance to no playoffs at all.
• 5 more loses than just the year before.
•-5.5 differential in completion %.
• -1,113 differential in passing yards.
• -29 differential in TD passes.
• -3 differential in INT's thrown.
• -26 differential in sacks allowed.
• -27.8 differential in QB Rating.

Coincidence - I think not. 

But yet even after a postseasonless regular season run that ended in a seasonal failure and an offensive decline across the board somehow some way it's still "Bill Belichick" who gets all the credit for Matt Cassel going 10-6 despite Matt Cassel himself also going 10-6 just two years later (2010) with Kansas City and not only did Cassel make the playoffs but he won the division along with a Pro Bowl selection to Honolulu and a much better QB Rating than in N.E; none of which Belly could get out of him.

And Jimmy G doesn't need Belichick either as he's developed under Brady and coming off of a SB run. 

Hoodie gets all the ESPN Media hype but it's been coaches and offensive coordinators in Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels who've been the one's coaching him up and working alongside Cassel/Jimmy and Brady since day one who deserve more offensive credit surrounded N.E's success. 

All while Bill the miserable man pretty much ignored Tom for many of years never even went as much as complimenting Brady as a legendary QB - Brady's words, not mine (as jealousy creates envy). 

Before McDaniels was Tom's OC - he was his QB coach.

And it's Charlie Weis who during Brady's very beginning(s) during his golden boy era days (our 1998 OC for Vinny, Martin, Keyshawn and Chrebet) deserves so much credit for the kids early success - all while a so called defensive guru and a defensive master mind and an X's and O's genius already had great defensive building blocks in place and waiting for him in New England before first arriving in N.E with the likes of Teddy Bruschi, Willie McGinest, Lawyer Miloy and Ty Law (lol sounds like a Bill Parcells led defense) and even Adam Vinatieri was already a Patriot before the arrival of BB.

Topic for another conversation. 

But for the NFL fans who claim and state that it's been Belly & N.E's defense over the recent years that's carried Brady and N.E's offense all while an aging Brady has looked "washed up" and "broken" etc etc, all because of one one recent 2019 fluke season of having a #1 Rated Defense just means that they're simply unaware.

They've already lost 4 of those #1 defensive starters too. 

2018 NE Defense: 21st.

2017 NE Defense: 29th.

2016 NE defense: 8th.

2015 NE Defense: 9th.

2014 NE Defense: 13th.

etc. 

Also over Brady's last two years he's gone (see below)...

32 starts (including playoffs).

26-10 record (72.2%).                     

• 748/1183 (62.2%).                                             

• 8,412 passing yards.                                         

• 53 TD's/19 INT's (5.8-to-1 TD-INT ratio).  •QB Rating of 92.5.

2018 (SB win): Only two years ago. 

Brady and N.E's offense ranked 8th in regular season passing yards (within a passing league) and ranked 4th in offensive points scored only behind K.C/Rams/Saints. That same offense went on to erupt come postseason play and ranked (1st) in playoff passing yards per game and (2nd) in postseason points scored per game (only behind K.C) on their way to their last SB win (2018).

All while their last SB winning team (of 2018) on defense under Bill ranked 21st in total defense for yards allowed and 22nd against the pass (within a passing lead) and 7th in points allowed (due to always playing with a lead).

Washed up?

I think not (and neither does Tampa Bay). 

• The days of Brady to either one of Givens, Patten, Branch, Troy Brown, Faulk, Moss/Gronk/Hernandez/Welker/Edelman and even little Danny Woodhead are now a thing of the past and now long gone and will soon become a distant memory just as once Namath left the Jets, Kelly leaving Buffalo and Miami losing Marino (we all immediately began to struggle horrendously after the departures of 3 HOF Quarterbacks).

And now it's N.E turn (Belly or not) as they've just lost the greatest one of them all (sorry Joe). 

• All while leaving Bill without himself a Superstar Quarterback penciled in.

Once again Bill is without a star QB and that's only due to the Jimmy trade that Bill himself feared and begged his owner Kraft for it not to happen before the Jimmy G trade to SF finally did happen. 

Tom was not happy with Bill for attempting to just ship him out of N.E like that and that's when Tom Brady himself had a first hand chance to see mumbles disloyalty towards him and that's even  after once saving the man's coaching career (week 3, 2001, vs. Indy). Brady is extremely competitive. That pissed him off. He wanted out immediately. And couldn't wait to leave his coach high and dry and without a QB @ the same time (his CLE Browns' days say hello). 

And there you have it. Not too much more you can really cover regarding Bill Belichick other than digging much deeper into Spygate and other league violations although he was the very greatest to ever manipulate the injury report quite like he's manipulated it he also became the only head coach to lose not only one 1st round draft pick but two 1st's due to specifically ****"*cheating******. 

The hoodie is truly a miserable career loser and without riding Brady's greatness he's never been anything outside of below mediocre who even still had to cheat multiple times (started off with camera men in bushes before then pressuring and forcing at the time a very young and innocent kid QB into cheating for him just to keep his roster spot Brady was forced to keep his lips tight as were Bill's locker rooms outside of Gronk) just to show the world just how scum of a loser he really was. They say cheaters never win and he's never won squat without the greatest of All-Time. 

With no...

Jim Kelly. 

Dan Marino. 

Tom Brady. 

The AFC East is now wide open and ripe for the picking for the first time in just about 20 years due to a Bradyless division.

Many of you guys didn't want to believe me when I made it known it was all Tom Brady.

Bill has been nothing more, than a fraud. 

Bill missed playoffs. 

Tom is going to the SB. 

Bill is a CAREER LOSER BELOW .500 without Tom.