Jump to content

The AFC East division is now wide open for the first time in 20 years: Bill Belichick is in trouble (will become exposed as a fraud).


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I called you out on it over a year ago because I knew you were full of it. 

Anyone who thought N.E was going to make the playoffs without Brady last year needed a reality check.

LOL. Half their team opted out and Cam Newton was completely shot.

I genuinely hope you're right that the Pats are finished but I'm not convinced.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Birthday. How old were you when you started writing that post?     Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app  

I would like to tell an NFL Football story. An NFL story with deep roots featuring a time line; with hopes that one day my story will get published and/or within the hands of Bill Belichick himself (k

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He's only has 2 top 5 Defenses in comparison to 12 bottom 20 defenses...

2020 NE Defense: 20th. 

2019 NE Defense: 1st.

2018 NE Defense: 21st.

2017 NE Defense: 29th.

2016 NE defense: 8th.

2015 NE Defense: 9th.

2014 NE Defense: 13th.

2013: NE Defense: 26th. 

2012 NE Defense: 25th. 

2011 NE Defense: 31st. 

2010 NE Defense: 25th.

2009 NE Defense: 11th. 

2008 NE Defense: 10th. 

2007 NE Defense: 4th.

2006 NE Defense: 6th.

2005 NE Defense: 26th. 

2004 NE Defense: 9th. 

2003 NE Defense: 7th.

2002 NE Defense: 23rd. 

2001 NE Defense: 24th. 

2000 NE Defense: 20th. 

1995 Cleveland Defense: 24th.

1994 Cleveland Defense: 7th.

1993 Cleveland Defense: 12th.

1992 Cleveland Defense: 14th.

1991 Cleveland Defense: 18th. 

AVERAGE YEARLY DEFENSIVE RANKING AFTER 26 YEARS OF HEAD COACHING = 16TH (pathetic). 

What is Bill Parcells record as a HC without BB as his DC?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

You. You are still the doofus.

He thinks that all 31 HCs, QB's whatever who didnt win the SB suck.  Dont you understand that logic.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

Yes, but what's Brady's record with BB and what's Bradys record without BB? You conveniently left that out

It doesn't matter what his record with Bill Belichick is because he's the one who saved Bill Belichick (not the other way around).

Bill Belichick was 5-13 in N.E before Brady made his 1st ever start during week 3 (beat Peyton Manning and never looked back).

Bill Belichick's 1st year in N.E without Brady = 5-11 then 0-2 his 2nd season (before Brady started week 3). 

Tom Brady is 15-5 (.750%) and 1/1 (100%) at winning a SB without Bill Belichick. 

15-5 (.750%) without Bill Belichick. 

Brady is going to A.) Win the SB without Belichick again come 2021 and B.) Bill Belichick will (once again) completely miss the playoffs and have (yet again) another losing below .500 season without Tom Brady. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 8:59 AM, southparkcpa said:

I agree with all of that. Im NO FAN of anything Patriot. I simply state that 70 percent of HC's would have won maybe 2-3 SB's with Brady. Drafting GRONK when we drafted Kyle Wilson??? That was no accident.  He attracted players like Randy Moss.  His players almost universally speak glowing of him but we should take the word of some internet JETS poster? I'll listen to his frmer players and look at his wins.  Comments about the SB wins , yes. But he got there. We haven't in 50 years. I persoanlly know the GM of the Panthers, he is a member of my golf club. To this day he SWEARS the Pats cheated in the 2004 SB.  No mention of Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds at the half.

Interesting.  I know someone who swears the '69 Jets were "helped" along in their SB win over the Colts in order to solidify the new league and make more $$$

Brady was a big part of the Patriots success, but calling Belichick a fraud is over the top.  Brady didn't play in a vacuum.  He was always behind one of the best offensive lines.  Those players were drafted by BB and trained by coaches that BB hired and sustained. BB's stamp was all over that team and still is.  He may not be affable, but he's not a fraud.

Wanna know who is/was ??? 

I'll give you a hint.   He is a former Jet HC with the initials AG. 

THAT'S a fraud. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He thinks that all 31 HCs, QB's whatever who didnt win the SB suck.  Dont you understand that logic.  

Don't put freaking words into my mouth. 

I never once mentioned anything about "other coaches".

Nice lie and nice try. 

• I'm talking about Bill Belichick you little liar you. 

And I'm saying that Bill Belichick sucks without Tom Brady and 61-72 (.458%) doesn't lie. That's what I'm saying.

And SB? Who's talking SB?

Bill Belichick can't even make the PLAYOFFS without Brady you big football genius you. 

Bill Belichick = 8 years without Brady = 7 years with 0 Playoffs

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

What is Bill Parcells record as a HC without BB as his DC?

What is Bill Belichick's record as HC without both Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels? 😂💩😂

You want to play this NFL Coordinator crap with me? I'll throw it right back in your face and prove the same point. 

What is Bill Belichick's record without both Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels as OC?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

LOL. Half their team opted out and Cam Newton was completely shot.

I genuinely hope you're right that the Pats are finished but I'm not convinced.

If Todd Bowles could go 10-6 with a career loser in sh*tztragic there is 0 excuses why Bill went 7-9 with a former MVP. 

And BB didn't have to start Newton. Since he's such a "QB guru" he could've easily started Jarrett Stidham just like he did a baby Tom Brady. 

Give me a break about the Cam Newton being washed up horse crap because he had Jarrett Stidham on the bench and ready to go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If Todd Bowles could go 10-6 with a career loser in sh*tztragic there is 0 excuses why Bill went 7-9 with a former MVP. 

And BB didn't have to start Newton. Since he's such a "QB guru" he could've easily started Jarrett Stidham just like he did a baby Tom Brady. 

Give me a break about the Cam Newton being washed up horse crap because he had Jarrett Stidham on the bench and ready to go.

This argument doesn't make much sense to me.

In 2015 Fitz passed for 3905 yards and 31 TDs. Cam Newton has only eclipsed those numbers once in his career -- yards a decade ago and TDs six years ago. Cam has only had a passer rating over 90 once in the last five years.

Clearly, had the Pats gotten that level of QB play they would have made the playoffs last year. They went 7-9 with a QB who went for 8 TDs (all season!) and 10 INTs.

Obviously, Brady and Belichick benefited from each other. But saying Belchick can't win without Brady is a fallacy. Every coach needs a certain level of competent QB play to win, saying he couldn't win with Jared Stidham is meaningless. No coach could.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

A winning one.

 

Bill Belichick seasons/years without Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels.

1991 = 6-10 = no playoffs. 

1992 = 7-9 = no playoffs. 

1993 = 7-9 = no playoffs. 

1994 = 11-5 = 2nd round elimination. 

1995 = 5-11 = no playoffs.

2005 = 10-6 = 2nd round elimination. 

2009 = 10-6 = Wildcard elimination. 

2010 = 14-2 = 2nd round loss (after a bye).

70-58 (.546%). 

He has 0 SBs during his 8 years without both Charlie Weis and has never even made it past the 2nd round without both Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels 💩😂💩

2-4 in the playoffs without Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels and 4 years of 0 playoffs 💩🤣💩

Both Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels deserve 100% credit for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick deserves 0% credit for Tom Brady. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

This argument doesn't make much sense to me.

In 2015 Fitz passed for 3905 yards and 31 TDs. Cam Newton has only eclipsed those numbers once in his career -- yards a decade ago and TDs six years ago. Cam has only had a passer rating over 90 once in the last five years.

Clearly, had the Pats gotten that level of QB play they would have made the playoffs last year. They went 7-9 with a QB who went for 8 TDs (all season!) and 10 INTs.

Obviously, Brady and Belichick benefited from each other. But saying Belchick can't win without Brady is a fallacy. Every coach needs a certain level of competent QB play to win, saying he couldn't win with Jared Stidham is meaningless. No coach could.

Stop it. Just stop. 

Cam Newton is just one example of QBs he couldn't go above .500 and win with and there are plenty of other examples too. .

Kosar (11-18). 

Philcox (2-3).

Tomczak (4-4).

Zeier (1-3).

Bledsoe (5-13).

Brissett (1-1). 

Hoyer (0-1). 

Newton (7-9).

8 different QBs with .500% and below losing records. 

Would you like for me to show you all the different above .500 QBs who Andy Reid has had winning records with? 

Tom Brady not only made Bill Belichick but he saved him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It doesn't matter what his record with Bill Belichick is because he's the one who saved Bill Belichick (not the other way around).

Bill Belichick was 5-13 in N.E before Brady made his 1st ever start during week 3 (beat Peyton Manning and never looked back).

Bill Belichick's 1st year in N.E without Brady = 5-11 then 0-2 his 2nd season (before Brady started week 3). 

Tom Brady is 15-5 (.750%) and 1/1 (100%) at winning a SB without Bill Belichick. 

15-5 (.750%) without Bill Belichick. 

Brady is going to A.) Win the SB without Belichick again come 2021 and B.) Bill Belichick will (once again) completely miss the playoffs and have (yet again) another losing below .500 season without Tom Brady. 

Of course it matters. You can't keep copy/past yelling about BB record and then say Bradys record doesn't matter 🤣

You literally just said TB record doesn't matter because he saved BB not the other way around ...

Which translates to TB record doesn't matter because I'm right and it doesn't fit my argument 🤣🤣 I'm lmao right now

Bro you argue like a 5 year old child with autism. "I'm right and you're wrong because I'm right!" You're like the kid from big daddy that won every hand of poker no matter the cards because "I WIN!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Interesting.  I know someone who swears the '69 Jets were "helped" along in their SB win over the Colts in order to solidify the new league and make more $$$

Brady was a big part of the Patriots success, but calling Belichick a fraud is over the top.  Brady didn't play in a vacuum.  He was always behind one of the best offensive lines.  Those players were drafted by BB and trained by coaches that BB hired and sustained. BB's stamp was all over that team and still is.  He may not be affable, but he's not a fraud.

Wanna know who is/was ??? 

I'll give you a hint.   He is a former Jet HC with the initials AG AND RR

THAT'S a fraud. 

I'm with you.........   just added more fact.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It doesn't matter what his record with Bill Belichick is because he's the one who saved Bill Belichick (not the other way around).

Bill Belichick was 5-13 in N.E before Brady made his 1st ever start during week 3 (beat Peyton Manning and never looked back).

Bill Belichick's 1st year in N.E without Brady = 5-11 then 0-2 his 2nd season (before Brady started week 3). 

Tom Brady is 15-5 (.750%) and 1/1 (100%) at winning a SB without Bill Belichick. 

15-5 (.750%) without Bill Belichick. 

Brady is going to A.) Win the SB without Belichick again come 2021 and B.) Bill Belichick will (once again) completely miss the playoffs and have (yet again) another losing below .500 season without Tom Brady. 

To answer the question you don't want to answer...

(Regular season)

TB is 219-64 with BB 

TB is 11-5 without BB

What's better? 219 wins or 11 wins? TB has 20x MORE WINS WITH BB!!

TB could only manage 11 wins without BB and 219 with him!

CLEARLY BB MADE TB!

219 VS 11? LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Defense Wins Championships,

Didn't you used to compare Todd Bowles winning percentage after his first 3 years as an NFL head coach to Bill Belichick's in Cleveland?

 https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/firebowles.89838/page-7#post-3718225

 

Quote

No need to close this thread.

Tom Landry: 9-28 after first 3 years (.243%).

Chuck Noll: 12-30 after first 3 years (.285%).

Weeb Ewbank: 13-22 after first 3 years (.371%)

Marv Levy: 19-29 after first 3 years (.395%).

Jimmy Johnson: 19-29 after first 3 years (.395%).

Dick Vermeil: 18-26 after first 3 years (.409%).

Bill Belichick: 20-28 after first 3 years (.416%). Same exact record as Todd Bowles.

Bill Walsh: 21-27 after first 3 years (.437%).

Mike Shanahan: 16-20 after first 3 years (.444%).

Bill Parcells: 22-25 after first 3 years (.468%).

All speak for itself.

And so does two bust QB's in Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg along with two career loser JAG QB's in Ryan sh*tztragic (48-70) (.406%) and Josh freaking McCown (23-50) (.315%).

Not to mention the roster purge in which he's been forced to coach under since day one, consisting of roster turnover after roster turnover all while his GM hasn't really been in position to draft him an O-Line or a top rated pass rushing outside/edge rusher.

It's just funny to me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Don't put freaking words into my mouth. 

I never once mentioned anything about "other coaches".

Nice lie and nice try. 

• I'm talking about Bill Belichick you little liar you. 

And I'm saying that Bill Belichick sucks without Tom Brady and 61-72 (.458%) doesn't lie. That's what I'm saying.

And SB? Who's talking SB?

Bill Belichick can't even make the PLAYOFFS without Brady you big football genius you. 

Bill Belichick = 8 years without Brady = 7 years with 0 Playoffs

Youre killing Belichick for not winning the SB.  30 others didn't either, therefore you have to criticize the others two.  Think, it helps

Your repeating of Belichick record in CLEVELAND without Brady is useless, but do keep repeating it.  

Stop sending me PMs begging me to not quote you while you continue to quote me 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only did I predict Bill's Patriots would miss the playoffs without Brady throughout this entire thread...

But I also predicted and guaranteed Tampa Bay would not only make the playoffs before the season started to one of my best friends who's a Buccaneers fan but I also told him TB would win the SB (after the Buccaneers started 0-1 and he was flipping out) and how Bowles is a great Defensive mind. Also told him how my Jets would absolutely suck after losing both Robby Anderson and Jamal Adams.

A lot of you guys are absolutely clueless in regards to Brady vs Bill but I'm not. 

(See below).

PS: I'm now thankful we received a K. Mack type of package for Jamal Adams but at the time I was super frustrated because I knew 2020 was going to become a disaster.

Screenshot_20210727-132911.thumb.png.43d0e2d04acb76760dc0174ea2675c12.png

 

Screenshot_20210727-131253.thumb.png.6067c173d47cbe6120ccea0b5906e354.png

 

Screenshot_20210727-132649.thumb.png.4a0aad5cc23b17307e7f8cf2f64dfb77.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Defense Wins Championships,

Didn't you used to compare Todd Bowles winning percentage after his first 3 years as an NFL head coach to Bill Belichick's in Cleveland?

 https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/firebowles.89838/page-7#post-3718225

 

 

Yes. Because I loved Todd Bowles (and now so do TB Buccaneers fans).

Todd Bowles is 10x the Defensive mastermind that the fraud BB could ever become. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. Because I loved Todd Bowles (and now so do TB Buccaneers fans).

Todd Bowles is 10x the Defensive mastermind that the fraud BB could ever become. 

So you compared a guy you love to a fraud? Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. Because I loved Todd Bowles (and now so do TB Buccaneers fans).

Todd Bowles is 10x the Defensive mastermind that the fraud BB could ever become. 

I compared his first 3 year losing HC record to a lot of coaches who had losing records after 3 years. 

I was right about Todd Bowles as a defensive mastermind he just absolutely destroyed Patrick Mahomes and Brady won the SB MVP too due to absolutely destroying KCs D. 

I predicted Bucs would win the SB with Brady and Bill would miss the playoffs within Brady but did you? 😂🤣😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I'm with you.........   just added more fact.

The "fraud" label for Gase is unanimous but Rex is a polarizing figure among Jet fans.  I liked Rex a lot and thought he was a good HC.  His demise was a result of a roster that got worse and worse as his tenure progressed.  His last two seasons saw arguably the worst Jets roster since the scab roster of strike shortened season.

You can blame Rex for that and it would be fair, but I blame Johnson and Tanny.  Tanny was known to be weak willed, and Johnson gave too much power to Rex to make player/roster decisions.  Johnson is a trust fund fop and not a qualified administrator that has the tools to evaluate the abilities of subordinates and act accordingly. 

Never, ever, EVER give an emotional reactionary like Rex control over hiring the help... 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had fun with this thread 🤣 I just wanted to have fun with so many Jets fans who were 100% wrong about Bill Belichick and 1000% wrong about Tom Brady (and I was 100% accurate in my assessments of both). 

Bill Belichick will 2021 have another losing below .500% season and also completely miss the playoffs (again) without Tom Brady this upcoming season (and for the 8th time in his career too).

But yeah I'm done with this thread I've had my fun but now it's training camp time and I'm fired about our JETS!

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Biggs said:

With Captain Morgan as our starting QB I don't see us in the mix.  

Might as well play Connor McDermott at LT if that's the case. Can't risk Becton getting hurt guarding a scrub. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

To answer the question you don't want to answer...

(Regular season)

TB is 219-64 with BB 

TB is 11-5 without BB

What's better? 219 wins or 11 wins? TB has 20x MORE WINS WITH BB!!

TB could only manage 11 wins without BB and 219 with him!

CLEARLY BB MADE TB!

219 VS 11? LMAO

• Bill Belichick is 61-72 without Tom Brady (.458%) and nothing you (try) and tell me can ever change that.

• Bill Belichick has coached 8 NFL seasons without Tom Brady and has failed to make the playoffs 7/8 years. And nothing you (try) and tell me can ever change the that. 

He's a career loser without him and has never and/or will NEVER make it out of the 2nd round without him. Nothing you tell me can ever change that.

And Tom Brady is 15-5 without Bill Belichick in Tampa Bay (don't forget his 3 playoff wins and 1 SB win = 15-5).

√ And don't you ever mention "autism" to me as a personal insult my baby cousin has autism and you're absolutely disgusting for that remark (which you made on a fkn Football message board).

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What is Bill Belichick's record as HC without both Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels? 😂💩😂

You want to play this NFL Coordinator crap with me? I'll throw it right back in your face and prove the same point. 

What is Bill Belichick's record without both Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels?

without Weis - 4x super bowls
 

Without McDaniels - 37-11

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why won't you answer my question?

How many playoff wins after 8.2 years does Belly have without Tom Brady?

Answer my question and I'll answer yours 💩

When did you start watching sports?

image.thumb.png.3c5e4ac974e33c6b3073a72ffc9845b0.png

Phil Jackson won with Michael Jordan, Kobe and Shaq.  Congratulations 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...