RedBeardedSavage

Would you consider trading into the top 10 for your choice of OT

Would you consider trading into the top 10 for your choice of OT  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider trading into the top 10 for your choice of OT?

• Yes
    • No, stay put and let fate decide
    • I'd prefer to trade down and target Josh Jones, Austin Jackson or fill this need later in the draft (Peart, Bartch)

No, stay put and draft Jeudy or Lamb

and sign Peters or Beachum.  Draft Cleveland at 48

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

Thomas should be there at 11, but yes if JD believes the OT he wants won't be there.

We should consider signing Peters anyway to a one year deal even if we draft Thomas or Wills at 11

Peters can start at LT. Thomas/Wills can start at RT.  Move Fant inside for one year to one of the Guard spots and finally cut Winters

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I voted....

...with the caveat being that I'd hold off on trading down until we see who is available at #11.

I am starting to have a strong preference for trading down though.  I want 3 picks in the Top 48 even if it means not having a pick in the Top 20.  The second tier WRs and OTs are all borderline first tier in any other Draft.  IMO Josh Jones is a better prospect than Jonah Williams (last year's first OT taken) and guys like Justin Jefferson and Denzel Mims are excellent prospects.  We'd be lucky to get either one of them in the 1st round while grabbing another team's late 2nd rounder to trade back.

The 5th and 6th rated OTs this year are better than Jonah

16 hours ago, nycdan said:

Herbert might go top-10.  That's the most likely way one drops to 11.

Outside chance a guy like Kinlaw goes top-10 as well.

But yeah, that feels like the only two guys beyond the WRs the can help us out.  Weird that there's just one Edge rusher and one LB in the whole bunch.

If I’m the Dolphins I stop obsessing over Tua and draft Herbert

16 hours ago, bitonti said:

NYG is almost certain to go OT and MIA makes a ton of sense too as does CAR (Russell Okung isn't a long term plan). 

put need aside for a second are the top 4 OT in the top 10 players in the draft? Other years, heck no, there might be one, but this year, it's entirely possible. 

Joe Burrow, Chase Young, Jeff Okudah, Isaiah Simmons, Derrick Brown and Tua. That's 6 dudes. Add the 4 tackles. Maybe someone takes a WR ahead of the NYJ but it's also possible no one does. 

I think Giants go defense.  Solder still has left in the tank and their defense couldn’t stop Hackenberg 

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Browns are going tackle. No doubt about it. So if there's only one left after that 8th pick, you jump up to 9 and make the trade. Any of the top 4 OL are imperative. 

They should go qb

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company