Happy Birthday Adam Gase

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

image.jpg

Here’s to you, coach.  

6-2 was a fantastic accomplishment after 1-7, one of the greatest head coaching performances in team history.  Gutsy coaching, gutsy team, culture changed, future bright.  Your hard work is greatly appreciated, at least by this PSL owner.  

Have a very happy birthday, Adam. 

SAR I

I’ve gotta hand it to you, SAR I.  That was brilliant!  

• Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Only Parcells and Gase inherited a team this bad and made something of it, so, yeah, I'm impressed by Gase's first season.  And talk about the pressure-  opening 0-4, the media spewing hate, the fans overreacting, planes flying, threats against his family, the Miami talk churning, loses not one but two quarterbacks, loses 4/5 his OL, 18 players in total on IR......and Gase coaches his ass off and finishes 6-2. 

That's incredible under those exceptional circumstances.  What's more incredible?  Your hatred just blinded you to a Top 5 coaching performance in team history.  If you can't take pride in the second-half of the 2019 Jets season, you're no fan.

SAR I

They didn’t make the playoffs. No more excuses

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Manning was a bum with a bad arm when Gase took over.  He resurrected his career by building an offense designed for the player he was at that time, not the player he was in the past.

Tannehill was a nobody when Gase took over.  Look at him today.

Darnold was a mess in a new system, coming off of mono, thrown to the wolves against the Patriots.  Gase took a broken kid and a broken offense and went on a 6-2 run where Sam was a Top 10 quarterback without a rushing game, without an OL, with XFL caliber receivers.

Happy Birthday, Adam.

SAR I

Manning won SBs without him and Tannehill went farther in the playoffs without him.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You could like your wife more, you could be attracted to your wife more, but if you stopped loving her when she gained 20 pounds you can't start loving her again when she loses them.

If your heart isn't with the Jets in the tough times you are depriving yourself of the joy in the good times.  

Rangers fan here, grew up on Long Island, the high school torture of the Islanders 4 Cups hit very hard.  I didn't make excuses.  I didn't hate on my coach.  I didn't shield my feelings by pulling back from my Rangers fandom.  Instead, I stayed the course, I was just as passionate, I didn't protect my feelings, I went all-in, I let the pain in.  And 10 years later, it was all worth it.  I was in the building when they won the Cup and you have no idea how good that felt.  Same thing is coming for the Jets.  Don't deprive yourself.  Go all-in. 

SAR I

Imagine wearing a Jets coat in 1996 inside an Army base.  The laughing stock or so called "Tuna Lover".  The same time Manning spurned us. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I absolutely can hate my wife if she gets fat and I’m a fan of the team just not the HC or OC. They never should of been hired and until they proves me wrong by winning it was a dumb move getting them. 
Being a fan of the team doesn’t mean I have to blindly route for coaches and players of a losing team that has a history of awful hirings and signings.

If they advance in the playoff the next three seasons are you still going to praise Gase like you still do Sanchez?

Well who’s our Ravens “Coach in Waiting”

He is either coming from Balt. or Philly. 

Or Williams with a forward looking OC. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Worst fans in the division, total losers.

SAR I

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’m excited about a Jets season for the first time since Mangini was here because we have a coach who’s not intellectually outmatched every week. I hope Douglas gets Adam some playmakers on offense for his birthday. All the best to you, Adam Gase, and thank you for all you’ve done, and will do. 
happy birthday GIF

Its right there.  Call fans for being negative out.

Tom writes something about being optimistic, hoping Gase gets weapons and two fans buttfumble someone hoping for wins/

Amazing.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They didn’t make the playoffs. No more excuses

SOJFPOISON.jpg

This wasn't a playoff team, so that's not an excuse.

The team you predicted would finish 6-10 perfectly healthy finished 7-9 completely beat up.  And you're not impressed.  Proof-positive that you have ruined your Jets fandom and will never enjoy a winning season, a division title, a conference championship, or a Super Bowl. 

You're poisoned and there's no return.  It's tragic.  Let this be a cautionary tale to all Jets fans.  Don't let this happen to you.

SAR I

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

image.jpg

Here’s to you, coach.  

6-2 was a fantastic accomplishment after 1-7, one of the greatest head coaching performances in team history.  Gutsy coaching, gutsy team, culture changed, future bright.  Your hard work is greatly appreciated, at least by this PSL owner.  

Have a very happy birthday, Adam. 

SAR I

SAR I, What time will you burst out of his cake fully nude and hairy/sticky with icing?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Exactly.

Most fans had us at 5-11 or 6-10 perfectly healthy!

So we go 7-9 completely injured, 7-5 with Sam Darnold under center, and they're miserable why? 

Because they didn't want Gase and they need to hate Gase to justify their 'predictions', like that matters.

Friggin' Mets fans.  Can't stand 'em.

SAR I

I was with you until you insulted the Mets. 69 Mets rivaled the Jets super bowl. It was magic. 86 6th game comeback was the greatest Sports moment of my life. Next Jets Super Bowl will be right with it!

13 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I was with you until you insulted the Mets. 69 Mets rivaled the Jets super bowl. It was magic. 86 6th game comeback was the greatest Sports moment of my life. Next Jets Super Bowl will be right with it!

I apologize as there are some outlier Mets fans who don't walk around wearing an Eeyore costume like a badge of honor.  But most?  They like all the losing, they bond over their misery, they don't know how to act like a winner, they bring everyone down with their same ol' loser mentality.

SAR I

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Exactly.

Most fans had us at 5-11 or 6-10 perfectly healthy!

So we go 7-9 completely injured, 7-5 with Sam Darnold under center, and they're miserable why? 

Because they didn't want Gase and they need to hate Gase to justify their 'predictions', like that matters.

Friggin' Mets fans.  Can't stand 'em.

SAR I

Careful SAR. There are a lot of us Met fans here who support your pro-Gase agenda. You don't want to alienate us.

But seriously, he got rid of Mac. How can the anti-Gase crowd not appreciate that?

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, RichardTodd27 said:

Careful SAR. There are a lot of us Met fans here who support your pro-Gase agenda. You don't want to alienate us.

But seriously, he got rid of Mac. How can the anti-Gase crowd not appreciate that?

We do.  They are not mutually exclusive.  Gase did very well by dumping the idiot Mcc.  But he still sucks as a HC.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

Bill B won exactly 1 more game over his 1st 4 yrs.

ONE.

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He stinks no more than what Bill Belichick stunk after Bill's first 4 years. 

I bet you would've been the types of fan who (after only 4 years) would've told and let the football world know just how bad these guys below really stunk...

Bill Belichick: 31-33 (.484). 

Adam Gase: 30-34 (.469)

Bill Walsh: 24-33  (.421)

Chuck Knoll: 23-33 (.410). 

Adam_Gase_Bill_Belichick.jpg

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I bet you would've been the types of fan who (after only 4 years) would've told and let the football world know just how bad these guys below really stunk...

Bill Belichick: 31-33 (.484). 

Adam Gase: 30-34 (.469)

Bill Walsh: 24-33  (.421)

Chuck Knoll: 23-33 (.410). 

Anyone else notice a spelling error?  Hint: think JFK

• Haha 1