BAD-MOJO_24_

Predictions on AFC east winner and three wild card teams

Patriots win division. Not sold on them falling into disarray yet.

Wild Card Teams
1. Browns

2. Colts

3. Jets 

Bills underperform and miss playoffs. 

Share your AFC predictions below. 

• Upvote 2

Pats wins the division - I’ll believe the decline when I see it.

Titans

Colts

Steelers

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BAD-MOJO_24_ said:

Wild Card Teams
1. Browns

2. Colts

3. Jets 

Texans take a step back allowing Colts to win division.

Bills win AFC

Pats

Browns

Texans

• Upvote 1

Division Winners: NYJ, Baltimore, Indy, KC

Wildcard: Buffalo, Browns, Pit

• Upvote 1

Jets win division
Balt wins division
Kc wins division
Indy wins division

Wild card teams

Pats
Bills
Steelers

Yes 3 afc East teams in playoffs. All 10-6
We luck out on tiebreaker situations.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

26 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Texans take a step back allowing Colts to win division.

Bills win AFC

Pats

Browns

Texans

Jets still a year away from competing in a soon to be powerhouse AFC East. 

Bills win Division.

Steelers - WC #1

Texans - WC #2

Colts - WC #3

Looking ahead:

Divisional Round

(1) Bullet Farmers -36 over (4) Buzzards

(2) War Boys -6 over (3) Gastown Guzzlers

Super Bowl—

War Boys upset Bullet Farmers by 12 after scurvy ravages Bullet Farmer headquarters

Division winners : Buffalo Tennessee Baltimore KC 

wild card: New England Pittsburgh NYJ

2 hours ago, BAD-MOJO_24_ said:

Wild Card Teams
1. Browns

2. Colts

3. Jets 

Patriots will go 6-10 this year.

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Division Winners: NYJ, Baltimore, Indy, KC

Wildcard: Buffalo, Browns, Pit

at this point... I see a 10 game season , maybe.    Football starts in late summer, I just don't see it.

Oh yeah...  Fukk The Pats.

In short:

✓ We already have the best QB in the division.

Put our kid QB up against Josh Allen and behind a rebuilt Joe Douglas offensive line for both Sam Darnold and Le'Veon Bell as our 1-2 punch as our QB/RB duo along with drafting a Jeudy/CeeDee with our 1st round pick for Darnold? We'll then have the most talent on offense of any divisional opponent. 

QB: Sam Darnold (Improved both seasons this far). 

RB: Le'Veon Bell (66 receptions). . 

WR #1: Jerry Jeudy/CeeDee Lamb (a nightmare freak of nature on the outside ala Mike Evans/Odell Beckham Jr. pt.2). 

Slot: Jamison Crowder (most natural slot receiver since Chrebet ala 78 receptions). 

TE # 1: Chris Herndon (Darnold absolutely loves him when on the field he's the most talented TE within a Gronkless division with no Brady).. 

WR # 2: Breshad Perriman (takes the top off a defense as a 4.3ish type of speed demon on the outside replacing Robby Anderson and coming off of 3 consecutive 100 receiving yard games back to back to back we're going to love him). 

TE #2: Ryan Griffin: Not scared to come on the field and immediately contribute; can't be greedy but couldn't ask for a more reliable #2 TE for our kid QB. 

√ That offense when fully healthy is the most talented offense within the division with an improved 2020 Joe Douglas O-Line. 

And behind a fully loaded and stacked Gregg Williams Defense being led by #33 Jamal Adams?

With both C.J Mosley (beast mode over the middle and @ the L.O.S and Avery Williamson (tackling machine) returning you can forget about it during year #2 under Gregg Williams coaching. 

Can't forget young talent in starters such as 2nd year Quinnen Williams (Alabama hog), Marcus Maye as an awesome deep zone coverage FS of a center fielder (allowing Jamal Adam's to be himself and roam the entire defense) etc Jordan Jenkins is another one 14-15 sacks past two seasons but a better edge setter/run stopper (throwback Bryan Thomas clone) we're absolutely stacked for Gregg Williams

and haven't even mentioned both of Hewitt & Burgess who were both ballers last year.

3 underrated sleepers in Phillips, Fatukasi and Blake Cashman. 

✓ We'll now have the best defense within the division especially after New England losing 4 of their #1 starters to free agency; all while we locked up most of ours under Gregg Williams (even Jordan Jenkins who turned down Belichick and his Pat's). 

We will overcome the Pats after losing Brady and 4 defensive starters. N.E is ripe for the slaughter without Brady and this time they won't have monster defensive players literally everywhere, as their 2008 Patriots defense was fully loaded for Cassel; but not anymore. 

Forget Buffalo. They went 1-5 vs above .500 winning teams last year and got bounced 1st round; let's see how they recover and if they can even respond without a hangover - after pissing away a second half 16 pt lead of a choke job collapse while Josh Allen looked like he belonged @ Wyoming (still haven't won a playoff game in 23 years). 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Patriots will go 6-10 this year.

Depends on who their starting QB is.

If they can go out and land a veteran Cam Newton or Winston (would drive Bill crazy) they could win 9/10 max.

If it's Hoyer, you feel bad for them because he's only a class ahead of career losing journeyman QBs in Fitzpatrick and McCown and without the likes of Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Weller, Gronk, Hernandez etc and a beat up aging 33 year old Edelman their entire offense is fkd from top to bottom especially with Hoyer who is NO BRADY. 

And without Brady leading their entire offense as an All-Time great field general - their offensive line with regress again and allow 20+ more sacks (as they did in 2008 with Cassel). They are royally screwed on offense.  

And if it's actually Stidham ha he is bad no better than Petty/Hackenberg 3-13/5-11 @ best 6-10 team with him. 

New era of AFC East and Jets football. 

Both Gregg Williams and Jamal Adams are chomping at the bit and craving to  Tee off on a Bradyless offense with multiple defensive stunts and all out blitz packages galore; may God have mercy on their soul. 

There's a big reason why I created my crazy thread about the AFC East wide open 1st time 20 years and how Belichick is in trouble and these examples are just a few of the reasons why. 

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

That's because he sucks as a QB.

I laughed @ his strong arm heading into the draft but yet mediocre accuracy with a career competition percentage of only 56.2% @ WYOMING after 27 games & 365/649 pass attempts later... 56.2%?!?

And now look. Same thing. 27 career NFL starts and 440/781 pass attempts later? 56.3%?!? 

I was in love with Lamar Jackson heading into the draft class of QB's however still wanted Sam Darnold because running quarterbacks just scare me.

They scare me as they begin to age and you always feel uneasy even while they're on the field but I tried telling everyone that I could you're crazy to want both Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen over Vick 2.0 who became the youngest Heisman trophy winner ever as a dynamic dual threat who turned a Louisville basketball program into a Football must watch live T.V because of Lamar and Jackson only all while Josh Allen was going 56.2% @ Wyoming against H.S kid secondaries. Please. 

He has a very nice team around him but I for the life of me can not even call him a Quarterback as he's nothing more than an inaccurate thrower of the football and used as a glorified runner is the only way I know how to verbally describe him to someone else.

His style of run reminds me of the Ricky Williams/Ronnie Brown/Miami Dolphins Wildcat gimmick days that didn't take too long to become figure out by defenses because when he's running it's not even natural or fluid like a McNabb, Cunningham, Vick, Russell Wilson or Steve Young etc it's forced and smash mouth like it's not easy for me to explain (see below and inaccurate glorified runner). 

If he really is the QB for over the next 20 years that we'll have to beat and compete against? It'll become a breath of fresh air with lots of divisional titles mixed in-between too. 

I just really hope Miami gets screwed out of Tua and tanked for nothing I'm begging for a Franchise QB needy team to trade up into the top 5 and take Tua right before their eyes (Chargers I'm looking @ you).