Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeJetson

Woody Johnson makes headlines

Recommended Posts

He recently made comments that publicly implicated China from withholding information on COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/us-ambassador-woody-johnson-blames-china-coronavirus-world-spared-without-beijing-cover-1494430%3famp=1

I really wish the Jets had an owner who would make headlines for something NFL related. It shouldn’t be a surprise that the Jets have been among the least successful franchises the past decade. Their owners focus has been elsewhere and his brother is not experienced enough to do the job. In a competitive league like the NFL in which owners make their franchises a singular focus, it’s tough to half ass it and be successful.

My hope is that Woody will comeback rejuvenated next year (got all of his political aspirations out of his system) and focus his energy on fixing the Jets.

  • Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GeorgeJetson said:

He recently made comments that publicly implicated China from withholding information on COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/us-ambassador-woody-johnson-blames-china-coronavirus-world-spared-without-beijing-cover-1494430%3famp=1

I really wish the Jets had an owner who would make headlines for something NFL related. It shouldn’t be a surprise that the Jets have been among the least successful franchises the past decade. Their owners focus has been elsewhere and his brother is not experienced enough to do the job. In a competitive league like the NFL in which owners make their franchises a singular focus, it’s tough to half ass it and be successful.

My hope is that Woody will comeback rejuvenated next year (got all of his political aspirations out of his system) and focus his energy on fixing the Jets.

He has nothing to do with the team right now

I wish some fans would find something that's actually relevant to the team to troll over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He has nothing to do with the team right now

He literally owns the team.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He literally owns the team.

He co-owns the team with his brother but his brother is the managing owner. How they will do things when Woody is no longer Ambassador to Ireland we don’t know but right now he has no participation in the day to day running of the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He literally owns the team.

He literally has handed off control over to CJ.  Who also is an owner 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Awesumtenor said:

He co-owns the team with his brother but his brother is the managing owner. How they will do things when Woody is no longer Ambassador to Ireland we don’t know but right now he has no participation in the day to day running of the team.

You know this how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woody Johnson issuing a statement like this is plan non sense and to me serves no purpose whatsoever To have people being infected and dying at rates heretofore unseen in our lifetime and Woody pointing fingers is just dumb. Let’s get this thing under control as there will be plenty of time for reflection and finger pointing as to what mistakes were made in handling this epidemic.  Haven’t heard that the Johnson & Johnson company  is donating or doing anything at all to stop this spread so Woody step up to the plate and do something with your vast inherited wealth 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GeorgeJetson said:

He recently made comments that publicly implicated China from withholding information on COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/us-ambassador-woody-johnson-blames-china-coronavirus-world-spared-without-beijing-cover-1494430%3famp=1

I really wish the Jets had an owner who would make headlines for something NFL related. It shouldn’t be a surprise that the Jets have been among the least successful franchises the past decade. Their owners focus has been elsewhere and his brother is not experienced enough to do the job. In a competitive league like the NFL in which owners make their franchises a singular focus, it’s tough to half ass it and be successful.

My hope is that Woody will comeback rejuvenated next year (got all of his political aspirations out of his system) and focus his energy on fixing the Jets.

.he's

 

46 minutes ago, GeorgeJetson said:

He recently made comments that publicly implicated China from withholding information on COVID-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/us-ambassador-woody-johnson-blames-china-coronavirus-world-spared-without-beijing-cover-1494430%3famp=1

I really wish the Jets had an owner who would make headlines for something NFL related. It shouldn’t be a surprise that the Jets have been among the least successful franchises the past decade. Their owners focus has been elsewhere and his brother is not experienced enough to do the job. In a competitive league like the NFL in which owners make their franchises a singular focus, it’s tough to half ass it and be successful.

My hope is that Woody will comeback rejuvenated next year (got all of his political aspirations out of his system) and focus his energy on fixing the Jets.

He's right , $#%^ China.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...