Current Cap Space League Wide

4 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

This is without some contracts though.  We are probably more in the $20 million range.

Yea I just added some of the contracts that are missing and we are sitting around $21.5M, that's before the Trumain Johnson $11M comes back to us June 1st. If you include that plus Winters and Avery we are looking at about $44M

**Edit had more missing contracts than I thought** Updated Numbers should be $3.7M current with ability to get up around $26.2M

5 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Yea I just added some of the contracts that are missing and we are sitting around $21.5M, that's before the Trumain Johnson $11M comes back to us June 1st. If you include that plus Winters and Avery we are looking at about $44M

Well, since it is +11M June 1st, and training camp isn't till end of July with this year likely having no camps prior to that, then the draft pick money should be able to come out of the 11M say 7-8M of it leaving some of that like 3-4M for later on if/when needed. Meanwhile we have 21.5M plus perhaps 13M more if Winters and Avery are released. We can potentially still address some areas with FAs at LT, Edge, CB, WR, etc if possible to provide additional flexibility in the draft.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Saw this earlier today from Jason at OTC.  Most of our signings are not yet offical.

Just played with the OTC numbers and added the values of the expected contracts. For any numbers that are unknown I plugged in OTC's projected values for said players on the generous side to give us an idea.

CURRENT CAP

$3.7M 

PROJECED CAP (Johnson/Winters/Avery)

$26.2M

• Upvote 1