Bodyguard
Tracker
Wolverine x7

Mafia
Sympathizer  
Goon x2 
Janitor

Role Mechanics
Vigilante - At Night the Vigilante may attempt to kill another player. (Visits)

Bodyguard - At Night the Bodyguard may choose to protect another player from being killed, if successful the Bodyguard will be killed instead of the player being protected. (Visits)

Tracker - Follows another player at Night to see who they Visited. If the player didn't Visit anyone the Tracker will be told "[The Player] stayed at home Tonight".

Janitor - Once per game at Night may choose to "clean up" another player. If that player dies in the same Night no role or alignment information will be given to the Town the following Day. That information will be given directly to the Janitor instead. (Visits)

Sympathizer - Mafia aligned but not part of the initial Mafia team. Knows who the Mafia team is while they do not know who the Symp is until they recall. Counts as Mafia for Endgame purposes (3 Townies 2 Goons and a Symp is a Mafia Win). At Night the Symp may Investigate another player to find out their Role. (Visits) The Mafia team can recall the Symp but must give up their Factional Kill for the Night to do so. (Visits) If the Symp is recalled he may no longer Investigate other players. The Symp may not control the Factional Kill unless he is recalled to the main Mafia Team.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Are you going to have a co-mod so we don't have to wait 12 hours to get a VC?

Are you volunteering?

1 hour ago, Pac said:

In because you picked a cool 80's movie for the theme.  The open set up isn't something I'd ever do but it's almost cool I guess.

I'm doing all my setups open now since I've had so many bad games here. Now I can get feedback before the game starts and adjust if needed and also say everyone knew what they were getting into beforehand.

Don't worry I'll try to write some good scenes. Try.

The Janitor role mechanic info has been updated to reflect the fact that the Janitor receives the information that Town does not. This is a key aspect of the role and it was my oversight not including it in the first place. Also, please note that the Janitor in this game is NOT a one shot role power. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Nolder said:

The Janitor role mechanic info has been updated to reflect the fact that the Janitor receives the information that Town does not. This is a key aspect of the role and it was my oversight not including it in the first place. Also, please note that the Janitor in this game is NOT a one shot role power. 

Is the Janitor’d info released when the Janitor dies?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ I know an addict when I see one.  lol.  

Haha. Part of my personality, man 

I was going to just be a sub this time because I want to get other stuff done while I am stuck home haha so hopefully I can find balance

• Upvote 3

Can anyone explain the Janitor a bit more?

"Janitor - At Night may choose to "clean up" another player. If that player dies in the same Night no role or alignment information will be given to the Town the following Day. That information will be given directly to the Janitor instead."

12 hours ago, Nolder said:

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

I hadn't planned on it. Do you think this should be an aspect of the game?

If you have a Janitor that can use their role every night and then the info is NOT released upon their death, it (IMO) becomes horribly unbalanced in favor of scum.

@Nolder

IN, but pending 2 things, honestly:

1.  How you treat the Janitor role, and

2.  Whether Zander plays.

Love Z, but I can't keep up with him spamming the thread, and it'll cause other potentially super-high posters (like AJ) to spike up their activity to match and then the thread is practically unreadable.