Red Dawn Mafia Sign Ups (14p)

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Why are you tagging more people?! Now I'm going to feel bad if they show up and we're doing the smaller setup lol.

Gata-bot spent so much time with CTM modding that game that she's now learned a new protocol to ruin everything.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Honestly? I did fall asleep at one point but woke back up for the good parts. It was a pretty good movie, not one of the greats imo like Goonies or Gremlins but it holds it's own. There is also a 2012 remake which I haven't seen.

The remake is awesome IMO

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

The way I was going to do it it would be able to be used on a player killed by Vig but I think I'm going to change that now because the way you're describing is the way the role traditionally works anyway.

I was just thinking about the potential WIFOM play scum had here if the Vig gets outed and they are calling their shots (since Town can assume the normal scum NK is always on Town regardless of no role info).

I think the way you built it is swingy but I see what you were going for and I like it a lot. Some very specific things have to happen in order for the Symp/Janitor thing to really work as intended, but it makes for good window dressing if it never does.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gata-bot spent so much time with CTM modding that game that she's now learned a new protocol to ruin everything.

My protégé

Together we will destroy Jetnation and all you little jesticles with it

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Why are you tagging more people?! Now I'm going to feel bad if they show up and we're doing the smaller setup lol.

@GATA

Why don't you'all  get going and PM me when the next game starts. I've been  away long enough where I actually miss the chicanery and deception. Talk to you in a week or so.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

You want in? I'm okay with playing but I don't mind letting you play

It's more that after saving a spot for this game's mod just in case, it rubs me the wrong way.

That'll never happen again.  Enjoy the game, Drums.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Wow, prior game's mod can't even get into the next game.  

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

It's more that after saving a spot for this game's mod just in case, it rubs me the wrong way.

That'll never happen again.  Enjoy the game, Drums.

Wow twist the knife much? I already felt bad leaving anyone out.

I didn't know you would have wanted to play. Crusher didn't.

I'm sorry ok?

At least this isn't as bad as signing up for a game and getting left out anyway. I've done that (on accident!) to @Jetscode1 two or three times if memory serves me.