Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

45 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Since nobody seems to be hopping on the jvill train I’ll switch my vote to JC since he is who I believe is the other scum member. 

unvote vote JC

Obvious scum game.

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think there's a good chance one of you and beaver are scum.

the avengers hammer GIF

unvote

vote jc

Had to make sure to work in lock step.

8 hours ago, Drums said:

The whole 80/AJ thing with JC still doesn't quite sit well with me and cost town the most important PR role. vote JC

Just in the future if you could try to keep your vote separate from the rest of what you're saying that would be cool. It's not, like, a requirement to be counted but I did actually miss this vote on my first pass and had to go hunting for it. 

• Upvote 1

what is this game?  Why are people who are about to get lynched deciding to play so awfully?

For future reference right around the time you get to L2 you may want to claim your power role.  You may have gotten shot tonight but you wouldn't have been lynched..  that would have allowed us to, you know, perhaps lynch scum.

Back to Barry.

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

what is this game?  Why are people who are about to get lynched deciding to play so awfully?

For future reference right around the time you get to L2 you may want to claim your power role.  You may have gotten shot tonight but you wouldn't have been lynched..  that would have allowed us to, you know, perhaps lynch scum.

Back to Barry.

^^^idiot^^^

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Why Barry? 

He voted me on a BS premise than unvoted shortly after I called him out on it.  I was his scummate a few games ago and he's playing similarly.  That coupled with a late vote on JC is good enough to make him my #1 for now. 

He was actually my 1st hard read until JC started prancing around the game playing like a dickwad.

• Haha 1