Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

It was early in the morning, the town seemed like a ghost town.  You couldn’t hear a peep from no one. Everyone slept through this brutal killing. The town had lost it’s hero.

What hero do you ask ?

Stark, Town Vigilante has been killed

My guess is he took someone with him.

Drums has been killed . (No Nolder did not tell me his flip) 

• Sympathy 4
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, GATA said:

It was early in the morning, the town seemed like a ghost town.  You couldn’t hear a peep from no one. Everyone slept through this brutal killing. The town had lost it’s hero.

What hero do you ask ?

Stark, Town Vigilante has been killed

My guess is he took someone with him.

Drums has been killed . (No Nolder did not tell me his flip) 

I had a feeling Stark was our vig. Sounds like janitor cleaned up Drums which makes the mislynch even worse.

Should we go on the assumption drums was scum? 

On 4/3/2020 at 11:36 AM, Stark said:

This is Drums post before the jif reads

JiF confident, which is normal. playing as a Symp he has to show his scum hunting ability even though he knows who they are... drums or Jville a good bet...

Why Beaver town? distancing? 

AJ likes Town.... Beaver JC

his scum... JETS, JiF (AJ didn't know he's symp)

Or just knowing that Beaver is scum? 

Calls AVM scum, sort of spoot... then says Drums or AVM...

I need to to re-read around the "Drums or AVM" post to see why he just throws him out there, but reading up... JiF has drums on his "reads list" --- JiF hinting that he knows scum and that he's signaling maybe

is AJ saying Beaver is town as a "i know he's town" and he can help my scum game later?

80 and AVM linked by barry and JC... 

this exchange is weird... Beaver, AJ's town read --- jif calls him on this, but then lols it off after beaver posts a reason. also note Beaver has voted AVM whom AJ was trying to keep as his lynch target.

Aj still pushing AVM before the deadline events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

based on the JiF and AJ posts I am thinking

Beaver or Drums next lynch for me - AJ lists beaver as town, drums as a lynch possibility. JiF lists Drums as scum read with AJ and Jville. common name is drums.

(JiF's "gut" read on Jville) i am going to look around at Jvile posts to see wtf he'd say that

VOTE DRUMS

On 4/3/2020 at 12:52 PM, Stark said:

we have the drums, beaver, JETS, Jville  from Jif, and AJ... 

I don't have a scum lean on Jville yet... 

JC could be a candidate but that would mean that JiF got Nk'd for essentially only naming AJ... feels less likely to me.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, Stark said:

this is where i am at too. Drums or Jets are my lynches for today.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:14 PM, Stark said:

drums also listed JC as felling good/town on...

Drums, JETS ----------- JC ? is that simple 2 of these 3? 

just bumping some stark reads here

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2020 at 10:53 PM, Drums said:

After reading, my vote is between AJ and 80. If 80 is the symp, I guess it would make more sense to kill him before he can get any info. Sticking with my vote.

JETS is also someone I am keeping my eye on. His back and forth with Leelou caught my attention so I am keeping them on my radar. More JETS but as always I don't trust anyone.

Those are my only reads so far besides Jif is his bodacious self so I think he's town. I feel good about JC right now too. 

Also, this should be interesting with Nolder's sleeping habit. He seems to be on Hawaii's time zone or something. 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:51 PM, Drums said:

Throughout this entire thing, I like how much you are trying, but I don't like how much you "know" about AJ. Red herring perhaps?

Easy vote, nice. Also, piggybacking noted but overall, I don't hate your posts. Except that conversation with Spoot and you that was raising some eyebrows until that last part which kinda made me look a different way on both of you guys.

Something to think about. JC is in my top two.

AJ had me as scum so I don't hate this point. 

I am between JETS and JC. JETS made some random defenses and posted some poor logic that I see as trying to avoid lynching obvious scum and possibly causing other confusion.

The whole 80/AJ thing with JC still doesn't quite sit well with me and cost town the most important PR role. vote JC

Bumping relevant drums posts. He didn't leave much this game.

So drums was between AJ and 80 before AJ was killed by stark. Went 80 who flipped town. AJ was scum.

Next day he's between JETS and JC. Went JC who flipped town. 

Drums also seems to push me away from the idea that one one of JC/Beaver is scum based on AJ's town reads by calling it a red herring.

My list of people we need to flip to see if they're scum prioritized:

1) Beaver (AJ's other town read)

2) JETS (put JC at L-1, is in the non-vote portion of drums read, stark had him as his next read)

3) jville (the "gut" read in JiFs potential symp signal attempt)

I would put jville higher but his posts just feel town to me.

vote beaver

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:54 PM, Nolder said:

Players

1. New Beaver

2. Spoot

3. Barry

4. Jvill

5. AJ - Communist Goon, Killed N1

6. Pac

7. JC - Town Bodyguard, Lynched D2

8. JETS

9. AVM

10. Stark - Town Vig, Killed N2

11. Jif - Communist Symp, Killed N1

12. Drums - Killed N2

13. Leelou

14. 80 - Town Tracker, Lynched D1

Roles

Town

Vigilante
Bodyguard
Tracker

Wolverine x7  x6

Mafia
Sympathizer  
Goon x2  x1
Janitor

Just bumping this w/update of where we're at.

We either have 6 wolverines and 1 scum (possibly janitor) left or 5 wolverines and 2 scum w/janitor left.

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bumping relevant drums posts. He didn't leave much this game.

So drums was between AJ and 80 before AJ was killed by stark. Went 80 who flipped town. AJ was scum.

Next day he's between JETS and JC. Went JC who flipped town. 

Drums also seems to push me away from the idea that one one of JC/Beaver is scum based on AJ's town reads by calling it a red herring.

My list of people we need to flip to see if they're scum prioritized:

1) Beaver (AJ's other town read)

2) JETS (put JC at L-1, is in the non-vote portion of drums read, stark had him as his next read)

3) jville (the "gut" read in JiFs potential symp signal attempt)

I would put jville higher but his posts just feel town to me.

vote beaver

I think you are read into too much of AJs town reads, but OK.  

So did the Janitor hide Drums?  Or does GATA really not know who Drums was?

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

maybe I am making too much of AJs town reads. I would lynch any of the three I listed.

What are you thinking at this point?

I’m thinking of going to George Constanta mode.  And I’m looking at PAC.   He is playing like he did when he was scum during Blazing Saddles game.   But maybe he always plays this way.

He hasn’t really done anything scummy that I can tell though.

JETS is still a play.   I would like to think Drums was scum and there is only one Scum left but I think that’s foolish.   Drums was next to be lynched so it’s a good play to cause confusion knowing the vig would probably shoot there

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just bumping this w/update of where we're at.

We either have 6 wolverines and 1 scum (possibly janitor) left or 5 wolverines and 2 scum w/janitor left.

Did the mods screw up.   They have Spoot as the vig and not Stark.   Also the very first post doesn’t say that now.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

**** - I did that. I'm editing that post - don't care spoot! All I'm changing is spoot to stark.

Whoah.   Why are editing a post?   What you posted doesn’t look like what’s on the very first page.

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can @Nolder & @GATA please clarify the non-reveal of drums? I ask because there was apparently confusion with sleepy not giving gata all the details she needed (no DT link). 

Was the role of Drums purposely left off?

Yeah Id rather wait to hear from Nol before “starting” day.

• Upvote 1