Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

No, I just remember why I quit mafia in the first place. I don’t find it fun anymore to dig through a thread over and over. 

I get it if you're just not having fun. It sucks for town if you're town though because we're possibly at lylo and you haven't really given anyone a reason not to lynch you.

Would it help if I had Pac stop sending dick pics?

Ok so after rereading a bit and thinking it through:

Barry/Pac: Not that anyone suggested it was, but I had considered it and I think we can rule out that this is a bussing situation. If they were both scum they could have both voted LeeLou and just ended the game. So that narrows things down a bit for me. I've got a much stronger scum read on Pac than Barry, who has been trying to keep the town focused and active.

LeeLou: Laid out my thoughts on her yesterday but re-thinking that in light of the JETS flip and the lack of scum hunting in general. While I still think her posts and general gameplay have been pro town, there's definitely a lens where I can see them as veteran scum making a half effort to appear pro town without actually scum hunting.

Spoot: Don't really have a strong read either way. Has been flying under the radar the past few days, has also stated apathy. There was the whole dustup with AVM, which doesn't look good in retrospect, but struck me as genuine. The push to lynch JC stunk, and subsequently going quiet after that stunk too, but I'm not gonna hold the latter against him as he says he has IRL stuff going on. Barry also raised a good point about him unvoting JETS at L-1, but could be a case of him knowing too much and not wanting to be on the end of a mislynch train? I don't feel confident going here when this could be LyLo.

Beaver: Strongest town read I've got. Sound logic behind his D1 case on AVM even though it wound up being wrong, then switched his vote to AJ. AJ's town read of him initially felt to me as AJ buddying up and possibly laying a trap to make him look bad when the AJ train was full steam ahead, and it feels that way on reread as well. Like his reads today too. He's also not PR hunting as he did as scum in an earlier game. If he upped his scum game then kudos.

Only place I'm willing to go today:

Vote Pac

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Barry/Pac: Not that anyone suggested it was, but I had considered it and I think we can rule out that this is a bussing situation. If they were both scum they could have both voted LeeLou and just ended the game. So that narrows things down a bit for me. I've got a much stronger scum read on Pac than Barry, who has been trying to keep the town focused and active.

LeeLou: Laid out my thoughts on her yesterday but re-thinking that in light of the JETS flip and the lack of scum hunting in general. While I still think her posts and general gameplay have been pro town, there's definitely a lens where I can see them as veteran scum making a half effort to appear pro town without actually scum hunting.

Spoot: Don't really have a strong read either way. Has been flying under the radar the past few days, has also stated apathy. There was the whole dustup with AVM, which doesn't look good in retrospect, but struck me as genuine. The push to lynch JC stunk, and subsequently going quiet after that stunk too, but I'm not gonna hold the latter against him as he says he has IRL stuff going on. Barry also raised a good point about him unvoting JETS at L-1, but could be a case of him knowing too much and not wanting to be on the end of a mislynch train? I don't feel confident going here when this could be LyLo.

Beaver: Strongest town read I've got. Sound logic behind his D1 case on AVM even though it wound up being wrong, then switched his vote to AJ. AJ's town read of him initially felt to me as AJ buddying up and possibly laying a trap to make him look bad when the AJ train was full steam ahead, and it feels that way on reread as well. Like his reads today too. He's also not PR hunting as he did as scum in an earlier game. If he upped his scum game then kudos.

Vote Pac

Not possible.   Although scum might consider me their best ally as I truly suck at this game.   I am trying but I couldn’t Jacques Clouseau my way through this if I wanted to.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Pac

Good post. Don't really want to lynch just for this effort alone.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:14 PM, Spoot-Face said:

vote JETS

On 4/5/2020 at 2:18 PM, Spoot-Face said:

unvote

vote Leelou

Just a hunch for now

This strikes me as odd. You put JETS at L-1 then 4 minutes later unvote and vote Leelou on a hunch. What changed in your mind in those 4 minutes?

You dropped in for those 4 minutes to vote & unvote on a hunch? 

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If jville is scum he wins my internet soul. 

Even if I was scum I'd turn down that offer. My soul's got enough baggage without taking on yours. Or anyone else's in this godforsaken forum for that matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, Beaver said:

JETS,   You are the scummiest read I have right now.  PAC would be my next favorite for scum.

Vote JETS

Yesterday Pac was your next favorite for scum.

3 hours ago, Beaver said:

Work had been slow today.  Until I tried to type this post, then all hell broke loose for an hour.   I was looking over who is left and their posts.

giphy.gif

LeeLou by far has provided the least input for town and has been quick to vote back and forth between 80 and JETS.  She hasn't provided much insite, but has asked others for input.

Vote 

Leelou

Oh and that other nasty Beaver stole my thunder of this vote.

giphy.gif

Then you reread today and decided that Pac has put in more town work than Lee? I don't see it.

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This strikes me as odd. You put JETS at L-1 then 4 minutes later unvote and vote Leelou on a hunch. What changed in your mind in those 4 minutes?

You dropped in for those 4 minutes to vote & unvote on a hunch? 

Yep. JETS was my #2 after JC the prior day, so I voted JETS without thinking. I logged off, but after a couple minutes I decided to log back on and change it on a hunch. Partly because I was wrong on JC and my vote on JETS was for about the same reason -- his vote on 80.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yesterday Pac was your next favorite for scum.

Then you reread today and decided that Pac has put in more town work than Lee? I don't see it.

PAC has given a little bit of analysis so far, but he is still scummy to me.   I looked back at Leelou more today and found her to be what I consider hiding.  She voted for 80 and Jets and the only thing she had to say about anyone was that JETS was defensive at the beginning.   

Pac could still get it though.  He smells like a janitor.

And still thinks this guy is cool

image.jpeg.43c6f47b58770af9cb98f2686e09401f.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I get it if you're just not having fun. It sucks for town if you're town though because we're possibly at lylo and you haven't really given anyone a reason not to lynch you.

Would it help if I had Pac stop sending dick pics?

He stopped that years ago. 

I’ll try for a reread again tomorrow. Since there is no deadline I’m not rushed. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Beaver said:

PAC has given a little bit of analysis so far, but he is still scummy to me.   I looked back at Leelou more today and found her to be what I consider hiding.  She voted for 80 and Jets and the only thing she had to say about anyone was that JETS was defensive at the beginning.   

Pac could still get it though.  He smells like a janitor.

And still thinks this guy is cool

image.jpeg.43c6f47b58770af9cb98f2686e09401f.jpeg

I can’t really help it that you guys keep making lynches happen when I’m not really around. Had I been on when the AJ/80 debacle went down, I would have switched to AJ. 80 was plain as day ccing. I know it was a deadline that day, but I had a repairman in my house and couldn’t jump on. I can’t believe JC played pretty much the same crappy way around his lynch and didn’t come out and claim. 

@Nolder

people have played like dookie but it's your responsibility to keep the game moving with vote counts...  The theme and scenes are good but the pacing is off..  

vote count and timing of votes matter this late in the game.  the way Barry and Jville voted me early and say stupid sh-t like "no way I'm voting anyone else" only confirms to me that one is scum.  the people posting but not voting me when I've made myself an easy lynch candidate appear more townieish to me..  Like Leelou for example.

But if we have to wait 5 hours or more for vote counts then it drags... 

My mafia genius can't be inhibited by such things.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pac said:

@Nolder

people have played like dookie but it's your responsibility to keep the game moving with vote counts...  The theme and scenes are good but the pacing is off..  

vote count and timing of votes matter this late in the game.  the way Barry and Jville voted me early and say stupid sh-t like "no way I'm voting anyone else" only confirms to me that one is scum.  the people posting but not voting me when I've made myself an easy lynch candidate appear more townieish to me..  Like Leelou for example.

You're right sorry. I got used to relying on Gata but I think she's out for repairs right now.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pac said:

@Nolder

Look at this nice, well thought out post to express your concern about the pace of the game. Nice job.

What do you think about spoot & beaver?

• Upvote 1