Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

PAC and LeeLou are my top two suspects.  Although I agree with PAC, claiming you are losing interest in the game to hide is against the spirit of the game and I believe LeeLou there and with the repair man.   PAC is playing like 80 if he is town.

Gross post btw..  really gross.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

I had a scum lean on you until you used the disinterested excuse for lack of participation.  A mafia vet doesnt typically use that excuse as scum.  Goes against spirit of game and is akin to hiding...  l moved off barry because I was at L1 and he unvoted.  Not a lot of reason to do that as scum unless hes the last one hoping that his grandstanding looks good when I flip town..  dont think hes clear but that was enough to go with my number 2.

As soon as I start playing scum says oh sh-t we better get rid of him.

I understand the fear.

Just now, Beaver said:

giphy.gif

So the orange ghost is slamming his testicles into pacman's (pac) mouth who is opening his mouth to receive them but is a bit to slow in reacting cause fat and stupid?

Is that what I'm seeing here

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

So the orange ghost is slamming his testicles into pacman's (pac) mouth who is opening his mouth to receive them but is a bit to slow in reacting cause fat and stupid?

Sure lets go with that.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Only way I see Barry as Scum here is if he's a) playing the long game or 3) scummates with Pac, but even then, letting Pac get hammered would've basically cleared him.

He can’t be scummates with Pac, they would have hammered LeeLou yesterday and game would have been over.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Only way I see Barry as Scum here is if he's a) playing the long game or 3) scummates with Pac, but even then, letting Pac get hammered would've basically cleared him.

again - to jvilles point if pac & i were scummates we could have hammered lee when both beavers were on her face. same with jville & pac. Those two combos should probably ruled out.

40 minutes ago, CTM said:

I shudder at the thought of you taking a Rorschach test.

• Haha 3