Sign in to follow this  
Nolder

Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

14 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Vote Drums

He's due to be scum

10 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Well according to statistics and trends he’s more likely to continue to be town. There is no due in numbers. 

the simpsons nerd GIF

nerdy the passing zone GIF by America's Got Talent

Seriously, getting bored with town all the damn time. At least I was a Mason once.. briefly.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

It’s only going to take one really bad, prolapse inducing, traumatic experience to make you regret these words.

Do I contradict myself? 

Very well then, I contradict myself.

I am large, I contain multitudes.

I missed Beaver

Oh god I set myself up with whatever comes next after my last post.

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Is that like layers of an onion?

I’m just saying, and I’m sure the majority of players would agree, playing Town is preferred over being scum.

Anyone who tells you different... they’re probably a sociopath.

Yeah, as much as I am bored of being town all the time, I am also scared to be scum. Which is interesting because looking back at my history, I am apparently naturally scummy. 

Vote 80

Worked last time we lynched you D1

Just as a heads up before we begin, I want to be more productive this week off of the computer. Last week I spent way too much time reading Mafia posts haha so I was going to take a break this game but I.. just couldn't. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nice cover story. I totally believe it.

10/10

GFY 

• Like 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/tKMTVxTg226U3pRD6iOJbTdsvYaOD73o6H6gAaoXPoN7VrokKNNuu2oZxL9s4FRZnMbXY7hFgaa4pD9ytOKTZA7H_sh7SaXhY5J_ASY1XDV8HYFOyQT8J_SahQ73c8K5VjKO-v8P5eRjgdwda5y6siX5es3m61dnLD0

steve seriously GIF by Stranger Things

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, A.J. said:

Im glad this is catching on

I wouldn't be but my balls are huge so it's funny

After reading, my vote is between AJ and 80. If 80 is the symp, I guess it would make more sense to kill him before he can get any info. Sticking with my vote.

JETS is also someone I am keeping my eye on. His back and forth with Leelou caught my attention so I am keeping them on my radar. More JETS but as always I don't trust anyone.

Those are my only reads so far besides Jif is his bodacious self so I think he's town. I feel good about JC right now too. 

Also, this should be interesting with Nolder's sleeping habit. He seems to be on Hawaii's time zone or something. 

Sorry! I understand all the votes on me, I'd be voting me too at this point. I have to do a read back and then I'll vote. Today work "ends" and I'll be on Spring Break so I should have more time if I am still alive. 

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think it's likely that one of the two AJ named as town is scum so I'll throw them both in my maybe scum bucket.

It may be that I just don't understand the nudge conversation. 

Throughout this entire thing, I like how much you are trying, but I don't like how much you "know" about AJ. Red herring perhaps?

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Entirely possible, yes. 

And after Starks case - unvote vote Drums...considering what intel we have to go on and the good spot we're in, need to start looking at that group

Easy vote, nice. Also, piggybacking noted but overall, I don't hate your posts. Except that conversation with Spoot and you that was raising some eyebrows until that last part which kinda made me look a different way on both of you guys.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

You did what??

Guys..  come on...  he unvoted AJ and voted 80 when he has seen these counter claims for a decade.  He KNOWS the 2nd person to counter - especially in that situation - is overwhelmingly likely to be telling the truth.

Something to think about. JC is in my top two.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JC is the other guy AJ had a town read on.

AJ had me as scum so I don't hate this point. 

I am between JETS and JC. JETS made some random defenses and posted some poor logic that I see as trying to avoid lynching obvious scum and possibly causing other confusion.

The whole 80/AJ thing with JC still doesn't quite sit well with me and cost town the most important PR role. vote JC

Alright, back to work. I should be back later. Get those commie bastards

sylvester stallone rambo GIF

46 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Pac, Wolverine, has been lynched

charlie murphy GIF

will ferrell omg GIF

• Haha 3

Duplicate post

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Rick Strom Middle Finger GIF by The Young Turks

ray charles laugh GIF

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don't like this reaction.    dammit

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Desiigner

@Nolder

• Haha 2

It was easy to sit back and let town pick each other apart. Never thought we’d win after Jif rips off our entire team. Good game everyone. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beaver said:

giphy.gif

You had some good reads and made some good cases. Also, definitely do the opposite of what you think cause you would have had Jvill haha

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Congratulations. You played very good. 

I didn't play much haha but thanks. First time as scum and I am a terrible liar so I hid a bit. But it was fun in the QT. 

Oh and first win on either team for me. Now 1-3

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company