Hiya boys!

vote Pac

Leelou is town

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Beaver is probably Town.

who next 

I get the logic behind your JC read, but what are you basing this Beaver read on?

10 hours ago, A.J. said:

Really though. Do I need a better reason? Beaver strikes me as Town. Statistically speaking I’m probably correct.

Your reasons are your reasons, just struck me as an odd declaration this early in the game based on Beav’s play so far and thought there might be more behind it that I was missing.

54 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I don’t really get JC’s reasoning for it has to be AJ or 80

I don’t get this either, and I don’t know if this is what JC is getting at but I don’t like the setting up of back to back lynches.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm, I know I'm symp and all, but even I want a lynch today.  It appears @jvill 51 and @Beaver need to move their votes for consolidation purposes.  Pac is pretty adamant about Barry so I'll give him a pass for now.  

Don't see a good case on AVM, AJ or Leelou so my vote stays on JETS at the moment.  

I’ve unvoted, waiting to hear from a couple of people before I vote again.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm not setting up anything.  Both AJ and 80 joked about a symp.  In my experience symps tend to try and reach out to their mates.  I call out players who do scummy sh*t.  Both want to say they were just joking, I say they've earned our vote.  You do you.

Ok that makes more sense. The way you framed it, or at least the way I took it, yesterday made it seem like you were saying one of them must be scum and the other town.

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I was halfway to lynch with under 12 hours to deadline, so if you’re reading my post as flippant you’d be correct. Still think the read is legit though

Not sure if I read it so much as flippant, more of a “knowing too much” with a dash of desperation and attempted manipulation of the Beav.

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

Day1 Vote count

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, AVM, JETS

JETS (1) - 80

80 (2)- Drums, Barry, Lee

AVM (3)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver

JC (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

I think JETS is on me, not AJ -- was previously on Leelou.

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Voted AVM not AJ. 

Plus Drums+Barry+Lee = 3 votes on 80, not 2.

@CTM a little help here

image.gif.f43c335b359aedb96bc9e0038bf07d09.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

pretty much this. 

say town lynches a different candidate and the vig shoots 80, symp claim.. then we still get the intended result since the vig shot would be at 80 who may or may not be full of sh*t. Town now has to decide if 80 just muddied up the game for lulz or whatever. 

Why would we not just lynch 80 then? If that’s the info we’re after why would we leave that up to the vig and possibly be staring down the barrel of three dead townies before D2?

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Day1 Vote count

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, AVM, Jvill

JETS (1) - 80

80 (2)- Drums, Barry, Lee

AVM (4)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver,  JETS

JC (1) - Pac

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

image.gif.137362c1f8f1fb5be64cf97024302be2.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

This is a possibility regardless.

I get that, but if people think 80 is the best bet for scum/symp why wouldn’t they just vote to lynch him? The only way we’re coming out ahead by the vig shooting 80 vs just lynching 80 would be if we lynch scum today and vig shoots 80 who is also scum. Every other scenario either puts us exactly where we would be if we just lynched 80 or in an even worse position.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

He's lolcatting.  Deserves to die. 

I have my doubts on AJ as well and the tracker claim is interesting.  Not all games have tracker so we may or may not have a CC.

The setup is open. There’s a tracker in this game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@A.J. - who are you putting in for a NK?

Wait I thought he was the tracker?

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

omg lol

Skim much, scum?

image.gif.cc2acd7ec15306ea1a42b4ce1c9ae018.gif

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote jvill

He's on JiF scum list that I think we should resolve as a "gut" read. He also had that disgusting "wait I thought he was the tracker" post about AJ after the death scene.

The first reason is at least logical, the second was pretty obviously a joke. I posted after 80 died that AJ was a dead man walking.

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh ok, I missed that. Still, I think it behooves us to resolve the list. 

I get it, I might have even followed that line of thinking if I wasn't on the list. But since I am, and I'm town, it's a clear red herring to me.

The new option to only show one person's posts is great, just wish we could quote from it. @Maxman is that a possibility?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Vote JETS

Trying to do a long multi-quote on my phone was a big mistake. I'll pull the quotes again when I'm on the computer but the long and short of it is the frequent defense of AJ at every point through D1 and the suggestion that the vig shouldn't shoot at confirmed scum.

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just so you know every time Max is summoned to the Mafia Forum our rent go’s up. By rent I mean the sexual favors I provide in the mod forum. 

I don't see why either of you would be upset about that 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

I defended him once because it was early in day 1 and people were voting for him because of a post that IIRC wasn’t even that bad. 

Direct defense yes, but you also voted opposing trains. I can explain it better with the quotes though, I should be back at the computer soon.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:50 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Agreed.  Unvote, vote AJ

On 3/31/2020 at 11:01 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think you guys are reaching here. I mean I get it’s day 1 and you kind of have but to me it looks like you’ve been planning to lynch AJ and that’s the post you’re going to attack. 

Here's the direct defense of AJ

On 3/31/2020 at 11:26 PM, Jetscode1 said:

AJ is as good lynch as any other.  Would you suggest another?

On 3/31/2020 at 11:37 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m just saying that if you’re going to vote based on something it shouldn’t be that. It’s so petty. 

Defense continued. Doesn't offer another suggestion. AJ was the first non-joking case made, not sure what makes that petty but not the other votes cast.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:11 PM, A.J. said:

Defense noted

Potential distancing?

On 4/1/2020 at 12:27 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Gross.

Vote Just End ur f***ckin username is too long

And tell me role

On 4/1/2020 at 8:18 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Think About It Reaction GIF by Big Potato Games

unvote

vote jets

#petty

80 and Barry call out the defense of AJ too. No more direct defenses of AJ after he gets a little heat for it.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:29 AM, Leelou said:

Vote Jets

On 4/1/2020 at 11:38 AM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Care to share why?

On 4/1/2020 at 12:07 PM, Leelou said:

Felt right.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:26 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Please elaborate. 

On 4/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote leelou

On 4/1/2020 at 1:19 PM, Leelou said:

Why? Nervous over a vote? 

On 4/1/2020 at 1:27 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’d just like to know your reasoning. Your lack of an explanation is suspicious. 

On 4/1/2020 at 1:30 PM, Leelou said:

It’s early day 1, you’re taking this pretty seriously.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Is there a problem with trying to get answers right out of the gate?

On 4/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Leelou said:

You’re really starting to overreact here. I’m feeling way more comfortable with my vote now.

Reaction to the LeeLou vote on him. Asking a lot of questions, throws a vote on her.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:43 PM, A.J. said:

In unrelated news:

Vote JETS

JiF could get it as well

On 4/1/2020 at 12:56 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You’re going to say April fools and then unvote me right?

Completely different reaction to the AJ vote on him when compared to the LeeLou vote.

On 4/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, A.J. said:

Technically JETS is correct. Which is the best kind of correct.

Not a big deal here, just reminds me of AJ's defense of Decker from last game.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:33 PM, A.J. said:

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:34 PM, A.J. said:

Drums or AVM for me today. Even if it means I get lynched.

Unvote

Vote AVM

AJ starts the AVM train. Spoot and Beaver would follow and tie the VC at 3-3.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:58 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

But could it be that 80 is saying all this so we just brush it off as insane and he’s trolling thinking that what he’s doing is so crazy it might just work and that we won’t suspect him?

Throwing some suspicion on 80.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:43 AM, JiF said:

The people love me, AJ.  They want to hear from me.  They want to know their Batman is here for them.  They want to see Bowie.  They want to hear, "I'm my favorite role" and see my dominant scum hunting skills.  Call it old, stale, call it a schtick, whatever you want but I'm a man of the people and Im here to give them what they want.  Sorry this inconvenient for you but I built this community with my own blood, sweat and tears.  You should be thanking me.  I'd say, you're welcome for it.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:45 AM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Alright then who should we lynch day 1 genius. 

JiF was gunning for 80, JETS calls out the ego post. JiF would follow with his post listing AJ, Drums, me as scum.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Unvote vote AVM 

He hasn’t defended himself at all so I’m thinking he’s just flying under the radar and hope he only racks up a few votes. 

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Day1 Vote count

AJ (3)- JC, Jif, AVM,

JETS (1) - 80

80 (3)- Drums, Barry, Lee

AVM (4)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver,  JETS

JC (1) - Pac

deadline for today, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

JETS pushes AVM ahead of AJ about 2-3 hours from deadline.

23 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Voted AVM not AJ. 

Makes sure GATA-bot knows about it (note: the original VC by GATA above was wrong, I guess she edited).

21 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Unvote vote 80

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Day1 FINAL Vote Count

AJ (3)- Jif, New Beaver,80

80 (8)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC, JETS, AVM

AVM (1)- Spoot

JC (1) - Pac

deadline for Today at 3 PM EST.  

JETS pushes 80 to L-1, AVM hammers.

16 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I understand this but why doesn’t whoever vig is shoot someone else tonight and then we lynch AJ tomorrow? Think about it we know that the vig is going to try and shoot scum so if he hits we’re going to get rid of 2 of them in short order. If vig kills AJ tonight that makes the lynch tougher especially with scummies involved in the voting. 

16 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I get what you guys are saying and I’m fine with it if that’s the way we go but I’m just saying maybe roll the dice vig. 

Suggests vig shouldn't shoot confirmed scum

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

To be fair 80 played it ridiculous. I explicitly asked him if he was counter claiming when he called AJ a liar and he accused me of role hunting. Then he went on to do other wacky sh*t that just looked scummy at the time.

I still don't understand why he didn't just fully counter claim. It was an open setup, the only way he could possibly know AJ was lying is if he (80) was scum or the tracker. Plus the editing posts. Made a mess of it when it should have been a clear decision.

• Upvote 3

Maybe you should’ve actually read my explanation of why we could do this but nope you deliberately ignored it. 

I read it, it's just bad logic and ultimately beneficial to scum. If the vig missed (overwhelming likely) and the scum didn't stupidly NK the symp, we'd be down 3-0 right now, likely 4-1 entering D3.

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

We’d most likely come out the same. Scum kills scum either way and if he misses and hits town, oh well we just lynch AJ. Chances of lynching town and vig shooting town are about the same except at least we know vig is going to try and hit scum whereas our voting process is filled with scummies such as yourself. 

Odds are actually pretty strong we don’t come out the same, and we likely would have been in a far worse position. Again, scum doesn’t kill the symp (most likely outcome) and the vig hits town (also most likely outcome) and we’re down 3-0 right now. We get nowhere near the same info we’d get from lynching the townie the vig killed, and everyone just speed lynches AJ today, scum included, so we get limited info out of that. Then scum picks off another townie at night and we’re down 4-1 with limited info to go off of. That’s the absolute optimal scenario for scum, and you wanted it to happen.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wait, I don't get how the vig changing his shot has any influence on who scum targets.

It doesn’t. But the vig obviously can’t assume that scum will hit the symp. The most likely outcome of the vig shooting anyone other than AJ last night would have resulted in town being down 3-0. JETS was advocating for a course of action that, at the time he was advocating for it, would have most likely ended in 3 dead townies.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company