Sign in to follow this  
Nolder

Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

Nolder will probably be grumpy when he wakes up from nap and has to do a VC.

vote New Beaver
unvote
vote Spoot
unvote
vote Barry
unvote
vote Jvill
unvote
vote AJ
unvote
vote Pac
unvote
vote JC
unvote
vote JETS
unvote
vote AVM
unvote
vote Stark
unvote
vote Jif
unvote
vote Drums
unvote
vote Leelou
unvote
vote 80

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, you're supposed to spread them out. Wait until after he counts the first one and leaves for another nap, THEN you immediately vote someone else. Rinse and repeat.

I considered that but I'm too lazy.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This’ll be the only one Nolder cares about

source.gif

meh - 2 regular expressions. could have done it w/one but that would just be showing off.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Is that like layers of an onion?

I’m just saying, and I’m sure the majority of players would agree, playing Town is preferred over being scum.

Anyone who tells you different... they’re probably a sociopath.

I actually prefer playing scum myself. BTW, this post just feels a bit off to me.

vote AJ

9 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think you guys are reaching here. I mean I get it’s day 1 and you kind of have but to me it looks like you’ve been planning to lynch AJ and that’s the post you’re going to attack. 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Big Potato Games

8 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m just saying that if you’re going to vote based on something it shouldn’t be that. It’s so petty. 

unvote

vote jets

#petty

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

Pac - Leelou, JETS (2)

AJ - Barry, JC, Jif (3)

80 - Drums (1)

New Beaver - Spoot (1)

Drums - New Beaver (1)

Leelou - Stark (1)

Spoot - Jvill (1)

JETS - 80, Barry (2)

Jif - AVM (1)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Did CTM teach you how to do VCs?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, AVM said:

I lied about my role before, sorry folks.

I'm actually an unlynchable SK with 3x BPV AND 5x lie detector ability. It's now 4x.

This statement is true.

sounds almost exactly like @HessStation a couple of games ago.

• Upvote 1

Official Nappytime Votecount

JETS (4) - 80, Barry, Leelou, AJ

AJ (2) - JC, Jif 

Pac (1) - JETS

80 (1) - Drums 

New Beaver (1) - Spoot 

Drums (1) - New Beaver 

Leelou (1) - Stark 

Spoot (1) - Jvill 

Jif (1) - AVM 

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

• Upvote 2

Official Nappytime Votecount

JETS (4) - 80, Barry, Leelou, AJ

AJ (2) - JC, Jif 

Leelou (2) - Stark, Jets

80 (1) - Drums 

New Beaver (1) - Spoot 

Drums (1) - New Beaver 

Spoot (1) - Jvill 

Jif (1) - AVM 

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Why? Nervous over a vote? 

18 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote leelou

good luck charlie what GIF

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Is it because you’re starting from a point of zero info or because you don’t have an all star team to lean on?

You got lynched early in Verb’s game as town. What happened there?

lol - yea my scum hunting record was impeccable that game w/you guys. 🤣

As for verbs game - I latched onto a weak scum tell that I thought was good on drums and apparently others found scummy. King AVM smoked me D2. Drums was town.

Hoping to let the game come to me more instead of being quick to convince myself something is true when I have no way of knowing for sure. 

What are your thoughts on this game so far? Not much to go on yet IMO.

unvote

vote pac

For starters, does he even lift? Lack of participation has been the best indication of scum in my limited experience. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say those are the worst 10 pages of Mafia I've read since JiF last modded.  What a complete and total disaster.

Another day or 2 of this and I'm going to insist on a mass reveal to blow this sh-t up.

As far as my initial reads - I may be the best scum hunter in the U.S. but I'm not god...  there is nothing but an avalanche of mindless drivel.

The ONLY thing I saw that looked shady is Barrys preposterous vote on me and embarrassingly weak attempt of justifying the vote with: " Lack of participation has been the best indication of scum in my limited experience."

First of all - you have no experience.  You play like the game like a mentally compromised St Bernard.

Secondly - why are you acting like we weren't scummates like 2 weeks ago...  a game where I was CONSISTENTLY active.

Could you be this terrible?

Vote Barry

Oh wow you really are scum, aren't you?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.

I'm the Symp.  Now u

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Symp

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m definitely the Symp unless someone counters. But I dunno tomorrow I might decide I’m the Cop. I’ll talk it over with @Nolder

Okay - you've said 3 times now you're symp. I guess we should just believe you.

unvote

vote 80

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

He's trying to save AJ cause the one role he doesn't know is AJ's.  

Who are you saying is trying to "save AJ"?

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

Any thoughts on 80 repeatedly claiming he's symp?

I'm curious why you decided drums post was scum?

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Probably bait to see who bites. I don’t see a world where 80 - as scum - plays in such a way to draw this much attention unless he wants to purposefully see who bites. He at least tried to fake the scum hunt in CTM’s game.

Drums is making a show of differentiating between “scum” so to speak and buddying the main drivers of a mislynch wagon while not getting on himself.

I just think back to the game we played scum together and thought we had symp. It would have been much clearer if they came out and said so much a few times. 

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

But could it be that 80 is saying all this so we just brush it off as insane and he’s trolling thinking that what he’s doing is so crazy it might just work and that we won’t suspect him?

Pretty much what I was thinking. I don't really get why having a vig makes him a bad lynch option.

The more he repeats it the less likely it's a joke IMO.

• Upvote 1

Btw, how sh*tty is it to have the bodyguard role? Lol

Not saying it's a bad thing to have in the game, just that it must suck to get that role. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I mean at the end of the day I’m not going to cry about an 80 lynch but I think there are more productive ways to go for D1. Like for instance looking at those who are piling on to me without reason (or piggy backing poor reason).

@AVM

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

No majority will go to night with no death as if there had been a majority for no lynch.

That's interesting. So I wouldn't expect much help from scum getting hammers in unless it's a mislynch.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So we have just over 5 hours to get a majority. 

my boiler broke, so I no longer have meetings, but now I’m waiting for someone to come fix it and then Lysol down the house once they leave.

why is AVM gaining a train? Drums, Spoot and Barry votes are meh. I can see the logic behind 80. AJ I don’t really get JC’s reasoning for it has to be AJ or 80, 80 would make more sense. Me, I’m town. Jets, overreaction. 

I’m going to try to re-read before deadline, all depends on when the repair guy shows up.

AJ said AVM was his best scum read because of how he piled on the 4th vote on his train without explanation. AVM has yet to explain.

AJ feels like town AJ to me so far. He had an early post that did ping to me but has since felt more town. I think I can read him well too. 

Without some kind of reasoning from AVM it would be easy for me to get on that wagon if we need to consolidate.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

agree with AJ here about 80 

Are you agreeing with the "we have a vig so 80 isn't a good lynch" line? I'm not really following if you someone could unpack that one for me a bit. I get vig can shoot someone at night but so what? We're trying to consolidate for a lynch before deadline and this guy has repeatedly told us he's the symp.

Mind you - in this setup if we don't get 8 on a train before deadline there is no lynch and we go to night.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company