• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Was that Verbal?

FOS 80 for asking an obvious question 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

@GATA

she claimed to like scum better.  I hate it even though I just dominated like a boss scum master.

This game you're all lucky, scum is ****ed!!!

Vote JiF

something something jealous something wasted emotion blah blah blah

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JiF said:

No clue what this means but I assume you're bitter after I took the town for a ride last game and QB'd my team to greatness? 

No.

You're Batman.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And since Nolder is checking out let's go ahead and set a deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

Buffalo to Brooklyn: Ex-Pat Sport Suffering. | Weaker snow, better ...

BOY I TELL YA THIS IS SOME REAL LEADERSHIP HERE - NACHO COULDA LEARNED A THING OR TWO FROM YOU

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Votecount

Verbal (5) - Leelou, JETS, 80

AJ (3) - Barry, JC, Jif 

JETS (1) - Barry

80 (1) - Drums 

New Beaver (1) - Spoot 

Drums (1) - New Beaver 

Leelou (1) - Stark 

Spoot (1) - Jvill 

Jif (1) - AVM 

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline:  Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

image.jpeg.9c9217014a95a5fdb1252b8327e0a32d.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kill Failed.

OFFICIAL UNLYNCHABLE SK WITH 3X BPV ACTION - KILL VERBAL

• Haha 3

Just now, AVM said:

Buffalo to Brooklyn: Ex-Pat Sport Suffering. | Weaker snow, better ...

BOY I TELL YA THIS IS SOME REAL LEADERSHIP HERE - NACHO COULDA LEARNED A THING OR TWO FROM YOU

image.jpeg.9c9217014a95a5fdb1252b8327e0a32d.jpeg

OFFICIAL UNLYNCHABLE SK WITH 3X BPV ACTION - KILL VERBAL

@Jetsfan80 Now revive him as Pac so I can do this again

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Care to share why?

Let's be real if given the chance we'd all vote the damn Jets

Miserable, scummy franchise

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I had a gun with 2 bullets and was in a room with Stalin, Baker Mayfield and Verbal, I'd shoot Verbal twice.  

I lied about my role before, sorry folks.

I'm actually an unlynchable SK with 3x BPV AND 5x lie detector ability. It's now 4x.

This statement is true.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I would 100 % do something like that.  

Yeah you would lmao

OG League of Chaos was glorious

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I once ran a game where all players were given alt accounts of another player in the same game.  @HessStation drew the Ape.  His username, avatar, etc were all the Ape and his job was to impersonate him, and he did an incredible job.

But the poor guy got jobbed on his role.  On the suggestion that @CTM had provided me, he was told role was Cop, Doc and Vig.  But all investigations would result in Town being Scum and Scum being Town, all protections would fail unless he protected Scum, and his Vig shots would only work on Town.  

Man what a fun game - both for the lulz and for not being able to lynch based off personalities. Didn't we somehow still lynch Pac D1 or something crazy?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's mass claim and break Nolder's stupid game while he's asleep.

You and me - we’re ahead of the curve!

1 hour ago, Stark said:

you scum bro? 

Obv, hes said it 9001 times

you skimming (as scum)

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

You’re really starting to overreact here. I’m feeling way more comfortable with my vote now.

We’re nearing the end of “haha votes are all jokes” and the defense reminds me of me when I was scum in that battlestar galactica game where I died about 20 minutes in.

Pretty rough.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Leelou said:

What’s the vote count? 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

In the spirit of breaking Nolder's game, I'm announcing that 1. I'm Scum and 2. @RAYRAYon WolfAnal will be replacing me shortly.

So it’ll come down to me and Ray Ray, eh?

Just as the prophecy foretold...

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nice nudge.

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not feeling a JETS lynch right now.

unvote

vote AVM

I mean, dude already has 4 votes and most of us are joke voting - the only thing of interest so far has been his overreaction to pressure...so let me overreact to a little pressure as well?

OMG SPOOT WHYYYY

JK, I get it - love you mean it ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It’s Wednesday, let’s lynch @Nolder

Ryan Reynolds Smirk GIF - RyanReynolds Smirk Stare - Discover ...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

unvote vote Nolder

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Leelou said:

I always remember ❤️ 

❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ This guy voiced this little guy in the movie!!!  

lonely ryan reynolds GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

@Nolder!!!!

Dear lord...

Always Sunny Pepe Silvia GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 3

Quickly moving to a joke vote after one vote on me looks rough, won't lie

FOS AVM, scummy bastard

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

You all are animals. I'm leaving now.

Don’t uncage the beast and expect it to be tame.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

The breath of fresh air we needed.

Unvote vote AJ

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

I literally voted you for no reason other than you called Pac a breath of fresh air and haven't been in the thread since lol

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

Should also say regarding 80, even if he is the Symp and waving his dick in our faces, there’s a vig in this setup that can clear that up real quick.

He’s a bad lynch imo.

Uhhhhh what?

Have some of you even read the rules/roles? The symp can investigate town roles, knows who scum are (so isn't firing blindly) and while scum doesn't know who they are they can recall the symp in exchange for their NK.

So even if a Vig, tomorrow, for example, took a shot at 80 as a symp, he may be able to leave breadcrumbs of intel in the thread.

In what world do you think someone could reasonably be scum (as you've gone on to explain that you wouldn't be upset...) but want to leave their death to a vig?

Awful - now you're awful

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@AVM

47 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Unvote vote AVM 

He hasn’t defended himself at all so I’m thinking he’s just flying under the radar and hope he only racks up a few votes. 

"hasn't defended himself" is a great case if I've been here ignoring posts/kept posting...I literally left a vote on AJ (4th vote - fair enough) and hadn't posted since...

Gross, gross, gross

22 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Bad lynch was poor wording on my part fwiw. Better said, he’s not priority one for me although I get why you’re hung up on his play 

Back peddling complete!

22 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It’s what vigs are good for numb nuts

...not when the symp has additional powers, as is the case in this game...

You're either lazy (which due to volume doesn't seem likely), don't understand how a symp finding our PR's could be problematic or are just flat out scummy

Neither of the beavers votes come across bad at all - JETS seemed lazy, at best, regurgitating things others had said in the thread without any actual investigating. OG beaver had mentioned a ping in the past on me, new beaver had one of the better posts of the game - feel good about both to be honest

AJ initially had good reasoning - with a 4th vote on him from me and no explanation at least being something to go on in the game but this "vigs are for shooting scum!!!1!!!11!!" nonsense is awful

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Day1 Vote count

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, AVM, JETS

JETS (1) - 80

80 (2)- Drums, Barry, Lee

AVM (3)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver

JC (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

I think JETS is on me, not AJ -- was previously on Leelou.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Drums said:

After reading, my vote is between AJ and 80. If 80 is the symp, I guess it would make more sense to kill him before he can get any info. Sticking with my vote.

JETS is also someone I am keeping my eye on. His back and forth with Leelou caught my attention so I am keeping them on my radar. More JETS but as always I don't trust anyone.

Those are my only reads so far besides Jif is his bodacious self so I think he's town. I feel good about JC right now too. 

Also, this should be interesting with Nolder's sleeping habit. He seems to be on Hawaii's time zone or something. 

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

This is a scum post

Says drums post that either he (AJ) or 80 with the symp talk is scummy. He specifically bolded the first 3 sentences.

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

Probably bait to see who bites. I don’t see a world where 80 - as scum - plays in such a way to draw this much attention unless he wants to purposefully see who bites. He at least tried to fake the scum hunt in CTM’s game.

Drums is making a show of differentiating between “scum” so to speak and buddying the main drivers of a mislynch wagon while not getting on himself.

80 literally does this kind of thing - in games where he is and is not scum - so he can do this blatantly when he is.

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

Should also say regarding 80, even if he is the Symp and waving his dick in our faces, there’s a vig in this setup that can clear that up real quick.

He’s a bad lynch imo.

Bad lynch - so tied to the response to drums = lynching 80 is scummy? or is the vote on you scummy? So either protecting 80 or OMGUS (OMGUS to me, too)

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

I mean at the end of the day I’m not going to cry about an 80 lynch but I think there are more productive ways to go for D1. Like for instance looking at those who are piling on to me without reason (or piggy backing poor reason).

OMGUS but maybe not such a bad lynch of 80

37 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Bad lynch was poor wording on my part fwiw. Better said, he’s not priority one for me although I get why you’re hung up on his play 

Okay definitely not a bad lynch, just not the best lynch

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

If 80 is actually the symp and not just being retarded for whatever reason, the Vig blasts him N1 and there is no investigation results or recruitment to worry about. Yes, I understand the role set just fine. Like I said before, it is window dressing especially now that the Janitor got nerfed to 1x.

"Please vig, shoot only in the direction of 80"

Noted.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Why are you suggesting the Vig take out 80 and yet your not voting him? 

More times than not a N1 vig shot hits town.  I think 80s scummy but I'm unsure.  Why not vote 80 and shoot AVM (where your vote is)?

Just trying to understand your logic here.

Bingo.

Vote your best chance for scum D1, regardless of role...seems super simple.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

oh I missed Janitor getting changed to 1x.

Still, what better way to use that role if you're only going to get one shot.

• Upvote 2

unvote

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Uhh, if the vig shoots Symp tonight, then he won't be able to breadcrumb any intel.

Sigh. I've said at least twice that directing a vig shot is bad.

His original post, which I have again quoted like twice, didn't even suggest tonight - just that "the vig can take care of it"

So either we direct a vig shot tonight OR you let someone you think is a symp stick around and get intel

This ain't that hard, folks

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  He's lying.  Keep those votes on AJ.  

F**king JiF is gonna be insufferable.....

FFS I H8u/<3u

I've read ahead - are you going to officially counter or no?

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

got you.

and yeah i thought similarly when AVM posted that. if he got shot he wouldn't be able to post about the result.

See above.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is absolutely a time for jokes.  

He's Absolutely Right (Zoolander) | Reaction GIFs

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

He's lolcatting.  Deserves to die. 

I have my doubts on AJ as well and the tracker claim is interesting.  Not all games have tracker so we may or may not have a CC.

I mean he had to claim SOMETHING if he's scum...but without a counter hard to lynch him.

That said - tracker is in the open setup for this, so there definitely is one.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This is not a bad thought in general. Regardless though, if it can save me from getting lynched I get at least one Night of work (assuming the Body Guard protects me) which is better than getting lynched for nothing. Claiming was the right move.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^The ideal and correct way to edit/ add an addendum to a post.

This is the bigger point here -- what AJ has claimed shouldn't really adjust what the Tracker does since there is not infinite protection.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Huh?

The tracker should not quickly counter, since without a doctor there is not infinite protection. The bodyguard would protect him one night, likely die and then the tracker quickly thereafter

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company