AJ - JC, Jif (2)

Jif - AVM, AJ (2)

Leelou - Stark, JETS (2)

80 - Drums (1)

Drums - New Beaver (1)

Spoot - Jvill (1)

AVM - Spoot (1)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

lol

Nolder kept the deadline that @Jetsfan80 set.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote pac

For starters, does he even lift? Lack of participation has been the best indication of scum in my limited experience. 

Vote A.J. or 80.  Town should address this type of wifom early and often.

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Possibly.  I believe SMC was impersonating Pac in that game.  He just copied and pasted things Pac said in other games.  LOL.  

haha..  initially I thought "damn whoever this is is doing a hell of a job" then I caught on after a day or so.

• Sympathy 1

I'm not exaggerating when I say those are the worst 10 pages of Mafia I've read since JiF last modded.  What a complete and total disaster.

Another day or 2 of this and I'm going to insist on a mass reveal to blow this sh-t up.

As far as my initial reads - I may be the best scum hunter in the U.S. but I'm not god...  there is nothing but an avalanche of mindless drivel.

The ONLY thing I saw that looked shady is Barrys preposterous vote on me and embarrassingly weak attempt of justifying the vote with: " Lack of participation has been the best indication of scum in my limited experience."

First of all - you have no experience.  You play like the game like a mentally compromised St Bernard.

Secondly - why are you acting like we weren't scummates like 2 weeks ago...  a game where I was CONSISTENTLY active.

Could you be this terrible?

Vote Barry

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say those are the worst 10 pages of Mafia I've read since JiF last modded.  What a complete and total disaster.

Another day or 2 of this and I'm going to insist on a mass reveal to blow this sh-t up.

As far as my initial reads - I may be the best scum hunter in the U.S. but I'm not god...  there is nothing but an avalanche of mindless drivel.

The ONLY thing I saw that looked shady is Barrys preposterous vote on me and embarrassingly weak attempt of justifying the vote with: " Lack of participation has been the best indication of scum in my limited experience."

First of all - you have no experience.  You play like the game like a mentally compromised St Bernard.

Secondly - why are you acting like we weren't scummates like 2 weeks ago...  a game where I was CONSISTENTLY active.

Vote Barry

Oh wow you really are scum, aren't you?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Pac said:

Vote Barry

I will not vote for PAC on day 1 for this post alone.

ricky gervais laughing GIF

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

JETS (2) - 80, Leelou

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, Spoot, AVM

Jif (1)- AJ

Leelou (2) - Stark, JETS

80 (1) - Drums

Drums (1) -New Beaver 

Spoot (1)- Jvill

Pac (1)-Barry

Barry (1)-Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline for tomorrow, Thursday April 2nd at 3 PM EST.  

After reading, my vote is between AJ and 80. If 80 is the symp, I guess it would make more sense to kill him before he can get any info. Sticking with my vote.

JETS is also someone I am keeping my eye on. His back and forth with Leelou caught my attention so I am keeping them on my radar. More JETS but as always I don't trust anyone.

Those are my only reads so far besides Jif is his bodacious self so I think he's town. I feel good about JC right now too. 

Also, this should be interesting with Nolder's sleeping habit. He seems to be on Hawaii's time zone or something.