Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

They don’t but we at least know they 100% have the interest of the town when they shoot unlike when we vote, there is scum involved. 

Yeah but they could easily hit town. I’d rather scum die tonight and then we can assess what else happens for a lynch tomorrow. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I understand this but why doesn’t whoever vig is shoot someone else tonight and then we lynch AJ tomorrow? Think about it we know that the vig is going to try and shoot scum so if he hits we’re going to get rid of 2 of them in short order. If vig kills AJ tonight that makes the lynch tougher especially with scummies involved in the voting. 

yea I mean Leelou already answered this but I'd say if the vig is a more experienced player that is very confident in a read it might not be a bad idea. Hard to have a great read after D1 though.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yea I mean Leelou already answered this but I'd say if the vig is a more experienced player that is very confident in a read it might not be a bad idea. Hard to have a great read after D1 though.

15 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yeah but they could easily hit town. I’d rather scum die tonight and then we can assess what else happens for a lynch tomorrow. 

I get what you guys are saying and I’m fine with it if that’s the way we go but I’m just saying maybe roll the dice vig. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Right - poorly worded/structured by me. Of course AJ is scum, that's why I said earlier there's no question he has to be the vig kill. 

This is just my scum pile at the moment and I'm basing it largely on AJ=scum.

Beaver - solely because AJ decided out of thin air he was town. He made similar statements towards decker and I when we were scum w/him.

JC - mostly because AJ decided out of this air he was town. I also felt like the way he went after him early was overly aggressive/contrived. Of course - he did turn out to be correct.

PAC - Mostly he's acting the same exact way he was last time he was scum IMO. Of note, he included JC in his list of 2 scum (me being the other). 

Spoot - I thought it was weird you had AJ as scum and then followed him back onto the AVM train. To your credit you stated that you felt better about AJ's responses the last few pages. I also thought your comment about AVM nudging the JETS train was a little off.

This is all fluid and I'm not 100% sold on any of them TBH. We'll see how D2 goes if I get there.

So, basically, you're assuming that AJ played this transparently and only named scummates as Townie. That's gata level stuff lol. You did just play with him as Scum, so I'll give you that it's in your meta of AJ to operate like that. I don't recall if he threw any suspicion on scummates at any point that game, though.

I've got no read on Pac, so far.

Ftr, I didn't follow AJ onto AVM, I was voting AVM before AJ. And I didn't really "have him as Scum". My vote on AJ at that point was more consolidation. Of the leading trains at that point, JETS, AJ, Leelou, JiF, I felt best about lynching AJ. Once Nolder declared that there wouldn't be a random lynch, I felt there was less impetus for me to consolidate, and went back to my original vote (not counting my joke vote on Beaver).

AVM 100% nudged JETS train, so the fact that you sussing me for pointing it out stinks.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can you give your thoughts on AVM? I never felt like that was a good train, even when I thought AJ was town.

1. Nudging the JETS train.

2. His hammer of 80. His "I regret this" tone felt so contrived.

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I get what you guys are saying and I’m fine with it if that’s the way we go but I’m just saying maybe roll the dice vig. 

The vig, in all likelihood, will probably end up shooting town. We just lost the closest thing we have to a Cop, so I'd rather go into tomorrow's lynch knowing we've at least gotten one of the bastards, and work on killing our 2nd.

28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, basically, you're assuming that AJ played this transparently and only named scummates as Townie. That's gata level stuff lol. You did just play with him as Scum, so I'll give you that it's in your meta of AJ to operate like that. I don't recall if he threw any suspicion on scummates at any point that game, though.

Ftr, I didn't follow AJ onto AVM, I was voting AVM before AJ. And I didn't really "have him as Scum". My vote on AJ at that point was more consolidation. Of the leading trains at that point, JETS, AJ, Leelou, JiF, I felt best about lynching AJ. Once Nolder declared that there wouldn't be a random lynch, I felt there was less impetus for me to consolidate, and went back to my original vote (not counting my joke vote on Beaver).

AVM 100% nudged JETS train, so the fact that you sussing me for pointing it out stinks.

I think it's likely that one of the two AJ named as town is scum so I'll throw them both in my maybe scum bucket.

It may be that I just don't understand the nudge conversation. 

49 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Someone 100% said they were going to follow back on my train. I looked back at the post history of Spoot, JETS and new beaver and cant find it...

Wouldnt have thought of it again had this exchange not gone like this. So either a post was edited, we’re both “misremembering” or its someone Im not remembering that posted it. Unless I’m utterly confused. On mobile, need to look for that.

ok that was better than the first 10 pages but still gross nonetheless.

80 legit played one of the worst games I've ever seen...  had I not been working while that was going on I would have screamed that 80 could not be the lynch.  It wouldn't have made any sense whatsoever to sacrifice himself out of the blue with a counter claim.

You know who else should know that?  JC.. 

You know what JC did during the fiasco?  Unvoted AJ, Voted 80, and has disappeared since the death scene.

If I caught him in 1 post it only solidifies what I've been trying to tell you all..  I'm the best at this sh-t.

Tier 1: AJ (obviously)

Tier 2: JC and Barry 

I was waffling on whether scum should shoot AJ or we should lynch him instead..  I almost think the Vig should go ahead and fire (at JC or Barry preferably) since we have locked up scum tomorrow.

Again....  80 played this abysmally.  Had he dropped the shtick and spoke rationally he would have still been around.

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Feel a bit better about AJ's response last couple pages. Gonna follow him back on to AVM's train. AVM had that early nudge on the JETS train.

12 minutes ago, AVM said:

Someone 100% said they were going to follow back on my train. I looked back at the post history of Spoot, JETS and new beaver and cant find it...

Wouldnt have thought of it again had this exchange not gone like this. So either a post was edited, we’re both “misremembering” or its someone Im not remembering that posted it. Unless I’m utterly confused. On mobile, need to look for that.

See above

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I understand this but why doesn’t whoever vig is shoot someone else tonight and then we lynch AJ tomorrow? Think about it we know that the vig is going to try and shoot scum so if he hits we’re going to get rid of 2 of them in short order. If vig kills AJ tonight that makes the lynch tougher especially with scummies involved in the voting. 

Kill this.

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

80 legit played one of the worst games I've ever seen...  had I not been working while that was going on I would have screamed that 80 could not be the lynch.  It wouldn't have made any sense whatsoever to sacrifice himself out of the blue with a counter claim.

You know what JC did during the fiasco?  Unvoted AJ, Voted 80, and has disappeared since the death scene.

If I caught him in 1 post it only solidifies what I've been trying to tell you all..  I'm the best at this sh-t.

I was waffling on whether scum should shoot AJ or we should lynch him instead..  I almost think the Vig should go ahead and fire (at JC or Barry preferably) since we have locked up scum tomorrow.

Again....  80 played this abysmally.  Had he dropped the shtick and spoke rationally he would have still been around.

Kill this as well.

26 minutes ago, Pac said:

If I owned a million dollars, I would be a millionaire.   

@JiF caught AJ first.

• WTF? 1

29 minutes ago, AVM said:

I think this was me.   I said I would switch to the AJ vote because I liked JiF’s reasoning, but that I would revisit my vote for you after the lynch.

29 minutes ago, AVM said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what you're referring to. If someone did edit a post like that than it's a ******* disgrace and should be a modkillable offence and is exactly the reason why I decry any sort of post editing.

Ftr, I don't believe I ever stated anything like that, and I for sure wouldn't edit my post.

11 minutes ago, Beaver said:

If I owned a million dollars, I would be a millionaire.   

@JiF caught AJ first.

Huh?  When did I say I caught GayJ?

I've heard s couple people make reference to jif catching him but I must have missed it.

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

See above

Ah.

Didn't realize I had worded it like that. I stand corrected.

My point still stands, though, that I had originally voted AVM for precisely that reason I stated in the post. If not for that, I wouldn't have followed AJ's vote back to him.

Your post made it sound like I just followed AJ's lead, when I was really following on original case of my own, but I can see how that looks.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Is there a problem with trying to get answers right out of the gate?

On 4/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Leelou said:

You’re really starting to overreact here. I’m feeling way more comfortable with my vote now.

On 4/1/2020 at 3:09 PM, AVM said:

We’re nearing the end of “haha votes are all jokes” and the defense reminds me of me when I was scum in that battlestar galactica game where I died about 20 minutes in.

Pretty rough.

@Barry McCockinner Here it is. AVM says that JETS's defense against Leelou's case/vote reminds him of himself when he was scum. He suggests that JETS sounds like scum without outright saying it. Note that AVM doesn't follow this up with his own case/questioning of JETS, nor does he vote him ,even though JETS "reminds him of scum".

And here is the VC at the time:

On 4/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Nappytime Votecount

JETS (4) - 80, Barry, Leelou, AJ

AJ (2) - JC, Jif 

Leelou (2) - Stark, Jets

80 (1) - Drums 

New Beaver (1) - Spoot 

Drums (1) - New Beaver 

Spoot (1) - Jvill 

Jif (1) - AVM 

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

JETS is the leading vote getter without a clear 2nd runner up, and AVM is suggesting he sounds like Scum, but doesn't vote him.

That is called a nudge, Barry, and it's scummy AF.