Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JC is the other guy AJ had a town read on.

im also more interested in the JiF NK.

keep in mind AJ would list players that are actually town to give him "town" credibility later in the game by saying certain players are town, or he feels are town. it looks good on your game resume. so yeah, Beaver and JC could either actually be town or AJ bussed 1 or both. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

fwiw it sounds more like just poor logic than scummy to me.

it could be.. something else if you go read my first post today... AJ threw an early vote on JETS and Drums mentioned he's considering voting JETS (something to that effect) while Drums was trying to vote 80 before the deadline events.

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

im also more interested in the JiF NK.

keep in mind AJ would list players that are actually town to give him "town" credibility later in the game by saying certain players are town, or he feels are town. it looks good on your game resume. so yeah, Beaver and JC could either actually be town or AJ bussed 1 or both. 

drums also listed JC as felling good/town on...

Drums, JETS ----------- JC ? is that simple 2 of these 3? 

Day 2 Vote Count 

JC (1) - Pac

JETS(2)-JVill, Lee

Jvill (2)-Barry,JETS

Drums(3)-JC, Stark,AVM

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday, Apr 7th 8AM EST  5AM PST

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

it could be.. something else if you go read my first post today... AJ threw an early vote on JETS and Drums mentioned he's considering voting JETS (something to that effect) while Drums was trying to vote 80 before the deadline events.

Limited sample size but in my game as scum partner w/aj I don't think he put a single vote on a scum mate. Someone else said after he was NK'd that he wasn't much of a busser. 

I'm going to take my vote off jville and put it on drums. I could go either but I think there's more against drums than jville at this point.

unvote

vote drums

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Leelou said:

Another scum most likely between JC and Jets. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

drums also listed JC as felling good/town on...

Drums, JETS ----------- JC ? is that simple 2 of these 3? 

Are we actually in sync this game? 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, GATA said:

Day 2 Vote Count 

JC (1) - Pac

JETS(1)-JVill

Jvill (2)-Barry,JETS

Drums(3)-JC, Stark,AVM

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Vote Jets

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

JETS logic is wanting me to move my vote that way.  Do we have an updated VC somewhere?

think this is correct?

Day 2 Vote Count 

JC (1) - Pac

JETS(2)-JVill, Leelou

Jvill (2)-Barry,JETS

Drums(3)-JC, Stark,AVM

• Haha 1

Sorry! I understand all the votes on me, I'd be voting me too at this point. I have to do a read back and then I'll vote. Today work "ends" and I'll be on Spring Break so I should have more time if I am still alive. 

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think it's likely that one of the two AJ named as town is scum so I'll throw them both in my maybe scum bucket.

It may be that I just don't understand the nudge conversation. 

Throughout this entire thing, I like how much you are trying, but I don't like how much you "know" about AJ. Red herring perhaps?

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Entirely possible, yes. 

And after Starks case - unvote vote Drums...considering what intel we have to go on and the good spot we're in, need to start looking at that group

Easy vote, nice. Also, piggybacking noted but overall, I don't hate your posts. Except that conversation with Spoot and you that was raising some eyebrows until that last part which kinda made me look a different way on both of you guys.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

You did what??

Guys..  come on...  he unvoted AJ and voted 80 when he has seen these counter claims for a decade.  He KNOWS the 2nd person to counter - especially in that situation - is overwhelmingly likely to be telling the truth.

Something to think about. JC is in my top two.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

AJ had me as scum so I don't hate this point. 

I am between JETS and JC. JETS made some random defenses and posted some poor logic that I see as trying to avoid lynching obvious scum and possibly causing other confusion.

The whole 80/AJ thing with JC still doesn't quite sit well with me and cost town the most important PR role. vote JC

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Throughout this entire thing, I like how much you are trying, but I don't like how much you "know" about AJ. Red herring perhaps?

Easy vote, nice. Also, piggybacking noted but overall, I don't hate your posts. Except that conversation with Spoot and you that was raising some eyebrows until that last part which kinda made me look a different way on both of you guys.

I am between JETS and JC. JETS made some random defenses and posted some poor logic that I see as trying to avoid lynching obvious scum and possibly causing other confusion.

The whole 80/AJ thing with JC still doesn't quite sit well with me and cost town the most important PR role. vote JC

^^^Good vote.^^^

Scummy but a good vote.  Can you even explain the 80/AJ thingy?  

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Odds are actually pretty strong we don’t come out the same, and we likely would have been in a far worse position. Again, scum doesn’t kill the symp (most likely outcome) and the vig hits town (also most likely outcome) and we’re down 3-0 right now. We get nowhere near the same info we’d get from lynching the townie the vig killed, and everyone just speed lynches AJ today, scum included, so we get limited info out of that. Then scum picks off another townie at night and we’re down 4-1 with limited info to go off of. That’s the absolute optimal scenario for scum, and you wanted it to happen.

Wait, I don't get how the vig changing his shot has any influence on who scum targets.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wait, I don't get how the vig changing his shot has any influence on who scum targets.

It doesn’t. But the vig obviously can’t assume that scum will hit the symp. The most likely outcome of the vig shooting anyone other than AJ last night would have resulted in town being down 3-0. JETS was advocating for a course of action that, at the time he was advocating for it, would have most likely ended in 3 dead townies.

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

Almost everything we base decisions on in this game could be a red herring. I paid a lot of attention to AJ the first game I watched because he appeared to be someone who really knew what they were doing. The next game I was scum mates with him. So my limited experience consists of paying a lot of attention to how he played. That doesn't mean my observations or interpretations of what he was doing are correct - but it is what I have to go on.

Convenient that you're calling into question my observations on AJ's play early and then liking it when it serves you.

Okay, since no one else seems impressed on my case on 80, it's conceivable that I'm tunneling on him for a sh*t reason, as I'm apt to do. It's also clear he's not going to be the lynch today, regardless, so I'm okay with putting that on the backburner for now.

#1 I think both JC's and JETS's votes on 80 are highly suspect, including JC's posts at the time. WTL both of them.

Town is also in a really good spot right now, so I'm willing to follow Barry's lead on JiF's post naming AJ, Drums, and Jville. Now, obviously, I don't think he named the entire scum team, because that would've been so obvious that he was the symp that they wouldn't have shot him. If it was a signal, than I imagine only 2 of them are scum.

If JiF was just trying to make a show of scumhunting, then why did he leave out a 4th name; which would've been the symp? It's also possible that he was breadcrumbing Drums and Jville as townies to make them appear scummy, should he be lynched later in the game, but it's not like he was in imminent danger of that.

Either way, town is in a good spot with half the scum team already dead, so I'm good with following this lead for now.

WTL: JC, JETS, Drums, Jville

Also, I don't have much of a read on Beaver, and I can't imagine why anyone would read him as town, at this point. I'll have to read him back, but I have to think that anyone calling him town already is either 1) lying or 2) knows he's town.