Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, since no one else seems impressed on my case on 80, it's conceivable that I'm tunneling on him for a sh*t reason, as I'm apt to do. It's also clear he's not going to be the lynch today, regardless, so I'm okay with putting that on the backburner for now.

#1 I think both JC's and JETS's votes on 80 are highly suspect, including JC's posts at the time. WTL both of them.

Town is also in a really good spot right now, so I'm willing to follow Barry's lead on JiF's post naming AJ, Drums, and Jville. Now, obviously, I don't think he named the entire scum team, because that would've been so obvious that he was the symp that they wouldn't have shot him. If it was a signal, than I imagine only 2 of them are scum.

If JiF was just trying to make a show of scumhunting, then why did he leave out a 4th name; which would've been the symp? It's also possible that he was breadcrumbing Drums and Jville as townies to make them appear scummy, should he be lynched later in the game, but it's not like he was in imminent danger of that.

Either way, town is in a good spot with half the scum team already dead, so I'm good with following this lead for now.

WTL: JC, JETS, Drums, Jville

I don’t know how to break this to you, but 80’s dead bro.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, since no one else seems impressed on my case on 80, it's conceivable that I'm tunneling on him for a sh*t reason, as I'm apt to do. It's also clear he's not going to be the lynch today, regardless, so I'm okay with putting that on the backburner for now.

#1 I think both JC's and JETS's votes on 80 are highly suspect, including JC's posts at the time. WTL both of them.

Town is also in a really good spot right now, so I'm willing to follow Barry's lead on JiF's post naming AJ, Drums, and Jville. Now, obviously, I don't think he named the entire scum team, because that would've been so obvious that he was the symp that they wouldn't have shot him. If it was a signal, than I imagine only 2 of them are scum.

If JiF was just trying to make a show of scumhunting, then why did he leave out a 4th name; which would've been the symp? It's also possible that he was breadcrumbing Drums and Jville as townies to make them appear scummy, should he be lynched later in the game, but it's not like he was in imminent danger of that.

Either way, town is in a good spot with half the scum team already dead, so I'm good with following this lead for now.

what

Day 2 Vote Count 

JC (2) - Pac, Drums

JETS (2) - JVill, Lee

Jvill (1) - JETS

Drums (4) - JC, Stark, AVM, Barry

Drums is at L-2

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday, Apr 7th 8AM EST  5AM PST

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

AVM, not 80

Day 2 Vote Count 

JC (3) - Pac, Drums,Spoot

JETS (2) - JVill, Lee

Jvill (1) - JETS

Drums (4) - JC, Stark, AVM, Barry

Drums is at L-2

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday, Apr 7th 8AM EST  5AM PST

On 4/1/2020 at 10:33 PM, A.J. said:

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

Here's an interesting post.  Calls out AVM but makes excuses for @Spoot-Face

On 4/2/2020 at 8:41 AM, Beaver said:

So right now, all I have to go on is my dumbass theory that Drums is due (If JETS comes at me with his maths again I will vote for him) and AVM.   I say AVM because there seem to be subtle hints of throwing it out there he might be scum to the symp or he might be the symp

It's a joke, but maybe not.

another possible joke or possibly not.

another possible hint.

AGAIN THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF RIGHT NOW.

Beaver provides his rationale.  Looks logical.  Still his vote evened the trains.

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 8:50 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

AJ said AVM was his best scum read because of how he piled on the 4th vote on his train without explanation. AVM has yet to explain.

AJ feels like town AJ to me so far. He had an early post that did ping to me but has since felt more town. I think I can read him well too. 

Without some kind of reasoning from AVM it would be easy for me to get on that wagon if we need to consolidate.

Interesting take in hindisght.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:27 AM, Leelou said:

We should lynch 80 and vig can make their own undirected choice. 

It appears Leelou doesn't want the AJ or AVM lynch.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:31 AM, GATA said:

Day1 Vote count

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, AVM, Jvill

JETS (1) - 80

80 (3)- Drums, Barry, Lee

AVM (4)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver,  JETS

JC (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for Today at 3 PM EST.  

On 4/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  He's lying.  Keep those votes on AJ.  

F**king JiF is gonna be insufferable.....

On 4/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, A.J. said:

Unvote
Vote 80

This where I ****ed it up.  Never saw this vote in real time.  

On 4/2/2020 at 1:16 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Die Is Cast, the | Idioms Online

Vote 80

My apologies @Jetsfan80.  I ****ed it up here.