Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

Just now, Stark said:

What’s your list look like now? 

i still want to resolve the JiF post w/Drums & Jville on it. jville feels like town to me so much prefer to try drums on that.

JC/beaver were guys AJ called town so I thought good chance one was scum. That feels bad after the mislynch. Maybe lower priority on that.

I wasn't really feeling the JETS thing but jumping on the JC train doesn't look good. Of course, my hammer doesn't either but I know I'm town.

That said, I don't think in 3 games I've been on the train of a successful scum lynch yet. Felt good about JC. Not very confident right now.

51 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

i still want to resolve the JiF post w/Drums & Jville on it. jville feels like town to me so much prefer to try drums on that.

JC/beaver were guys AJ called town so I thought good chance one was scum. That feels bad after the mislynch. Maybe lower priority on that.

I wasn't really feeling the JETS thing but jumping on the JC train doesn't look good. Of course, my hammer doesn't either but I know I'm town.

That said, I don't think in 3 games I've been on the train of a successful scum lynch yet. Felt good about JC. Not very confident right now.

Yeah my confidence is shot.   I watched the last game and picked out Greece and GATA as scum so I was feeling pretty good.   Now....ugh.   Although I did feel good about jumping on the AJ train on day 1.   

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

oh nyn frisky tonight - I just pm'd you some filthy diff eq

I'm not sure why, but your humor reminds me a bit of Verb's.

I'll let you find out on your own what that means....

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not sure why, but your humor reminds me a bit of Verb's.

I'll let you find out on your own what that means....

Probably nothing good. My humor might be a bit off - it's a bit soul crushing being stuck in a house with 3 young kids & wife for so long. Kinda mentally spent.

Hope all is well w/you working with covid/troops.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

fair enough.

Why leave Pac off?

he dropped his vote there to start.  Drums followed.

we had decent numbers on Drums and JETs I think it was jets... then you 4 jumped over to jc   

Of his 20 something posts he’s basically fixated on you and JC most of those

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

he dropped his vote there to start.  Drums followed.

we had decent numbers on Drums and JETs I think it was jets... then you 4 jumped over to jc   

Of his 20 something posts he’s basically fixated on you and JC most of those

drums and jc were at l-2. Jets jumped off jville, who was in the JiF possible symp signal post, and onto JC. Then I got off drums and onto JC for the hammer. 

is this how Pac always plays?