Jump to content

Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6


Nolder
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Well they’ve caused me decades of almost nothing except pain and suffering and most of the time I actively loathe them. And yet, for some reason, I keep coming back. A few times I even thought, foolishly, “this is the year”, only to inevitably be heart broken in ways that even GRRM would find it difficult to come up with. Still, here I am. Maybe I like the pain? Maybe I like the suffering? Maybe they’re actually not that bad, maybe Joe Douglas is the one to turn the whole ship around? I mean I do like his unwillingness to splurge on overpriced free agents and stated focus on building through the draft with an emphasis on protecting Darnold and finding explosive playmakers. Yeah, now that I think about, maybe we are heading in the right direction and JETS isn’t so bad after all. Blind squirrels and nuts and all that right?

unvote JETS

 


 


 

OH you meant JETS the poster didn’t you? I think he’s scum.

Vote JETS

Funny - I was considering throwing a vote on you for avoiding giving your reasoning. After going through your history I found this case on JETS you gave which is really good. This is probably part of why I thought you felt townie to me.

My case on beaver is pretty light. I think the case on JETS is much better at this point. This is piggy backing a little but I also listed him as my #2 and gave my own thoughts this morning. Pre-coffee #1/#2 was probably wrong. I'm moving JETS to #1 and sliding beaver down to #2.

unvote

vote JETS

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

He’s been one of the last ones on 2 townie lynches now. He hasn’t really added anything for scum hunting. He had odd reactions to votes on D1. 

I’ll give you the day 1 reaction but I haven’t done NOTHING. Sure I’m not very good at it but I think I’ve tried, especially early on. Also I’m not trying to be an A-hole but if I’ve done nothing then you’ve done pretty much nothing too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote pac

He pops in every once in a while and says something about how he knows Barry is scum and that’s it. Why are you so confident Barry is scum @Pac?

Pac is worse than me at this game and he's been playing for like 30 years. He could be scum but last time he played this way he was bussing me. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll give you the day 1 reaction but I haven’t done NOTHING. Sure I’m not very good at it but I think I’ve tried, especially early on. Also I’m not trying to be an A-hole but if I’ve done nothing then you’ve done pretty much nothing too. 

Never said I was doing much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ok so then your argument that I’m scum where you say I haven’t added anything to scum hunting doesn’t work because I can flip that on you now and say the same thing. 

Good point. 

Leelou came out of the gate tagging pac and aj saying "hi". Scum would never come right out and tag their scum mates like that would they?

@jvill 51 - any thoughts on Leelou & pac?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Are you saying he’s bussing again?

No I'm just saying he is playing it the same way as when I was scum mates with him except when he was going after me the whole time that game he was right that I was scum. It's one of the reasons I was thinking JC might be scum, because he was the second of pacs tunneling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Good point. 

Leelou came out of the gate tagging pac and aj saying "hi". Scum would never come right out and tag their scum mates like that would they?

@jvill 51 - any thoughts on Leelou & pac?

LeeLou I've got a town lean on. If the symp wasn't already dead I could read more into her tagging AJ and Pac. I liked that she pushed to consolidate votes before deadline. Don't like that she chose 80 over AJ, but I do like the logic behind it. Liked that she was against directing the vig's shot when AJ was trying to convince people that the vig should shoot 80 N1 (before the fake-claim, botched counter-claim fiasco). Liked that she called out JETS's bad logic re: the vig shooting AJ. Like that she promoted competing trains between JETS and Drums.

Pac I've got a slight scum lean on but I think that'll always be the case with his style of play: comes in, claims he's the greatest and gives one or two scum reads, deflects blame and calls everyone else an idiot if/when he's wrong. Its unhelpful at best, scummy at worst, which will just naturally have me perceiving him as scum. The JC mislynch adds some more substance there though.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

LeeLou I've got a town lean on. If the symp wasn't already dead I could read more into her tagging AJ and Pac. I liked that she pushed to consolidate votes before deadline. Don't like that she chose 80 over AJ, but I do like the logic behind it. Liked that she was against directing the vig's shot when AJ was trying to convince people that the vig should shoot 80 N1 (before the fake-claim, botched counter-claim fiasco). Liked that she called out JETS's bad logic re: the vig shooting AJ. Like that she promoted competing trains between JETS and Drums.

Pac I've got a slight scum lean on but I think that'll always be the case with his style of play: comes in, claims he's the greatest and gives one or two scum reads, deflects blame and calls everyone else an idiot if/when he's wrong. Its unhelpful at best, scummy at worst, which will just naturally have me perceiving him as scum. The JC mislynch adds some more substance there though.

Blah blah blah..  if and when barry is shown to be scum you'll begin to understand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...