Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

Nolder

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So if Drums wasn’t scum we’re looking at 4 vs 2 and LyLo tomorrow, if Drums was scum 5 vs 1. Unless of course scum shoots themselves/himself/herself/Pacself again. Fingers crossed.

OK - so what is everyone thinking? Let's try and slow this down and get it right. Morning pre-coffee thought dump. Today could be a busy day for me at work. These are listed in order of scum -> town for me.

Pac - Tunnels on me and JC the entire game, doesn't say a peep about JETS and then quickly jumped in for the hammer yesterday. I had asked JETS to give his thoughts when he was at L-1 and was intending to unvote after he posted but Pac ninja'd in for the hammer. It's possible he sensed that's what I was doing - no way of knowing. Either way, to me that was the scummiest thing that happened all game.

LeeLou - Has done little in terms of scum hunting. Gives quick take reasons for 80, JC, JETS votes. One of reasons on JETS was that he didn't do much in terms of scum hunting. When he calls her out for the same her response is disgusting "I never said I did".

beaver - I really don't have anything on him outside of AJ calling him town, which is pretty weak. 

jville - Should have been the NK after we lynched drums so we could have fully resolved that JiF potential symp signal. Of course, we didn't lynch drums and he ended up being the NK who was janitored. That's not anything he did though. I didn't like the way he made such a big deal of JETS poor logic on the NK. If it were a vet who was arguing that fine, but JETS is new and it really just felt like poor logic rather than scumminess. Could just be his experience blinding him of the fact that JETS is new. He did make a hell of a case (I thought) on JETS outside of that. If he is scum he's playing it very well IMO.

spoot - His unvote from the JETS train at L-1 felt very town to me. Can't think of a  much more on him off the top of my head, need to do a re-read.

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’ve slightly lost the will to play right now. I’m going to focus on work for a bit and circle back to the game after. 

Good morning Leelou. It’s understandable. I lost  my will to turn on my TV unless it go’s directly to streaming. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Good morning Leelou. It’s understandable. I lost  my will to turn on my TV unless it go’s directly to streaming. 

without sports thats all i turn my tv on for.....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - so what is everyone thinking? Let's try and slow this down and get it right. Morning pre-coffee thought dump. Today could be a busy day for me at work. These are listed in order of scum -> town for me.

Pac - Tunnels on me and JC the entire game, doesn't say a peep about JETS and then quickly jumped in for the hammer yesterday. I had asked JETS to give his thoughts when he was at L-1 and was intending to unvote after he posted but Pac ninja'd in for the hammer. It's possible he sensed that's what I was doing - no way of knowing. Either way, to me that was the scummiest thing that happened all game.

I could vote for Pac.  His town and scum play always seems scummy so who knows.  I did follow his lead on JC and regret it, but it wasn't the sole reason I voted.

LeeLou - Has done little in terms of scum hunting. Gives quick take reasons for 80, JC, JETS votes. One of reasons on JETS was that he didn't do much in terms of scum hunting. When he calls her out for the same her response is disgusting "I never said I did".

- Agreed.  Leelou is also suspect, but I have never played with her before so not sure.  Not a lot to go on.

beaver - I really don't have anything on him outside of AJ calling him town, which is pretty weak. 

- You need to vote this sh*tbag out right now.

jville - Should have been the NK after we lynched drums so we could have fully resolved that JiF potential symp signal. Of course, we didn't lynch drums and he ended up being the NK who was janitored. That's not anything he did though. I didn't like the way he made such a big deal of JETS poor logic on the NK. If it were a vet who was arguing that fine, but JETS is new and it really just felt like poor logic rather than scumminess. Could just be his experience blinding him of the fact that JETS is new. He did make a hell of a case (I thought) on JETS outside of that. If he is scum he's playing it very well IMO.

- JVILL I have read as town. So this is probably your scum right here.

spoot - His unvote from the JETS train at L-1 felt very town to me. Can't think of a  much more on him off the top of my head, need to do a re-read.

- Spoot I have as town as well.  this one I am pretty confident on.

- Barry I have as town.  Has provided the most analysis too.  Although he does like to steer the vote.   

A couple of notes.  One, I just realized if you do a quick <enter> twice within the quotes it splits them up.  Two, I am like Leelou as well.  For some reason I haven't been able to get into this game as much as the others.   I did one reread on Friday night and it was a bust (JC), so maybe that killed me inside.  But I just haven't had the motivation to try and did into everything this game.  Work has been hectic this past week and it was a nice weekend so I spent it outside mostly with the family.   I wasn't expecting  and day and night phase to happen over the weekend.

I agree, we definitely should take our time with this one. I should have time to do a read through and give my takes this afternoon.

14 hours ago, Pac said:

1. New Beaver

2. Spoot

3. Barry

4. Jvill

6. Pac

9. AVM

13. Leelou

Hmm..  Beaver seems pretty easy to lead astray so I may keep him alive.

Spoot hasn't made a correct decision since pre-covid so perhaps he'll pull through too.

Barry is VERY dangerous..  he's on to me so I may have to eliminate my greatest threat.

JVill has done nothing but has voted me a few times or at least expressed a willingness to.

AVM gets drunk on non-alcoholic beer so perhaps safe to let live

Leelou hasn't done anything so may leave her alive too..

^ Pac joking about how he would take a shot as scum

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

Vote Barry

^ the extent of Pac's effort this game otherwise

We're potentially at lylo - what else do you have? I know from the game we were scummates you can put together solid reasoning. Where is it?

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - you think I'm scum. Why not help everyone else if you're town?

What better way to help the town than vote for scum?

As I said..  once 80 and JC decided to play like the blunder twins my passion for the game waned.  I just think you're scum... nothing personal.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

What better way to help the town than vote for scum?

As I said..  once 80 and JC decided to play like the blunder twins my passion for the game waned.  I just think you're scum... nothing personal.

I don't take it personal at all. The details of your read on me is D1 level stuff. Why don't you break it down for town and make your case?

While you're at it - why not give us your thoughts on Lee since you mentioned her too.

Work had been slow today.  Until I tried to type this post, then all hell broke loose for an hour.   I was looking over who is left and their posts.

giphy.gif

LeeLou by far has provided the least input for town and has been quick to vote back and forth between 80 and JETS.  She hasn't provided much insite, but has asked others for input.

Vote 

Leelou

Oh and that other nasty Beaver stole my thunder of this vote.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Work had been slow today.  Until I tried to type this post, then all hell broke loose for an hour.   I was looking over who is left and their posts.

giphy.gif

LeeLou by far has provided the least input for town and has been quick to vote back and forth between 80 and JETS.  She hasn't provided much insite, but has asked others for input.

Vote 

Leelou

Oh and that other nasty Beaver stole my thunder of this vote.

giphy.gif

I mean, he voted me yesterday so that shouldn’t be much of a surprise. 

Sorry I’m failing as town, really not trying to make excuses, but I really don’t have reads on anyone else alive without doing a reread. 

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not sure what you're asking.

We're either at 4 town vs 2 scum or 5 town vs 1 scum if that's what you're asking. The dirbag commie fuk janitor cleaned up drums.

Basically asking for numbers since Drums is an unknown.

Is there a deadline?