Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

24 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ok I could go Pac or Leelou.   Why PAC over Leelou though?

IMO his voting record is really suspect. D1 with deadline approaching and 3 competing trains he comes in and unvotes me (his vote was only one on me), then votes JC who had no votes at the time. Trains were AJ (3), 80 (2) & AVM (4) at the time. So - just burying the vote there.

To me what he did yesterday was the most scummy thing that happened all game though. I was engaging JETS trying to get thoughts from him when he was at L-1 and PAC came in for the unvote/hammer after saying nothing about him all game. He was stuck on me & JC - no one else. 

His lynch candidates today seem to be anyone who votes for him. ?‍♂️

I agree w/you that Lee is suspect but her reason for being less active that she's just not having fun feels sincere to me.

Why should we go Lee over Pac?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

IMO his voting record is really suspect. D1 with deadline approaching and 3 competing trains he comes in and unvotes me (his vote was only one on me), then votes JC who had no votes at the time. Trains were AJ (3), 80 (2) & AVM (4) at the time. So - just burying the vote there.

To me what he did yesterday was the most scummy thing that happened all game though. I was engaging JETS trying to get thoughts from him when he was at L-1 and PAC came in for the unvote/hammer after saying nothing about him all game. He was stuck on me & JC - no one else. 

I agree w/you that Lee is suspect but her reason for being less active that she's just not having fun feels sincere to me.

Because Leelou is friends with Nyn who is a mossad agent.   

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes but he has proven in the past to buss you or a teammate.  If Drums was town, he could be bussing you til the end just because he knows no one is listening.   

So far all of his votes besides you and JVILLE have been against town.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yes but he has proven in the past to buss you or a teammate.  If Drums was town, he could be bussing you til the end just because he knows no one is listening.   

So far all of his votes besides you and JVILLE have been against town.

jville made a good point about pac & I potentially being scummates. We could have easily hammered Lee and won the game if that were the case. Same w/jville & Pac.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

jville made a good point about pac & I potentially being scummates. We could have easily hammered Lee and won the game if that were the case. Same w/jville & Pac.

I don't think you are scum.  Nor jville.

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

I dont like being surrounded by poor play..  just lynch me.. wont make it easy for you and self vote tho.

I claim scum..  you guys are too good.

missed this - ?

I believe you though. No reason for town to falsely claim scum at this juncture.

I'm going to be patient with hearing from Lee but I definitely believe you. Are you the last scum or nah?

• Haha 1

Living (town to scum) 

Leelou - town

Jvill - his game was neutral to begin with, and then he put in work with cases, if scum then I think he’s having a decent game

Pac - at least there wasn’t much self-pity this game, I can see him being more disengaged as town with all town power roles gone. I don’t really see this as a scum play

Barry - I’m in the middle on you, I’ll admit I only did a quick skim of your posts and nothing is screaming out one way or the other 

Beaver - lower of the town end, I didn’t mind really any of your posts and I can agree with why you’d want to lynch me

Spoot - The back and forth with AVM sticks out to me, and id like to know what your hunch is on me. Only thing that gives me slight pause is your unvote on JETs during the lynch. 

Dead

80 - Town Tracker, Lynched D1

AJ - Communist Goon, Killed N1

Jif - Communist Symp, Killed N1

JC - Town Bodyguard, Lynched D2

Drums - Killed N2

Stark - Town Vigilante, Killed N2

JETS - Wolverine, Lynched D3

AVM - Wolverine, Killed N3

vote Spoot

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Living (town to scum) 

Leelou - town

Jvill - his game was neutral to begin with, and then he put in work with cases, if scum then I think he’s having a decent game

Pac - at least there wasn’t much self-pity this game, I can see him being more disengaged as town with all town power roles gone. I don’t really see this as a scum play

Barry - I’m in the middle on you, I’ll admit I only did a quick skim of your posts and nothing is screaming out one way or the other 

Beaver - lower of the town end, I didn’t mind really any of your posts and I can agree with why you’d want to lynch me

Spoot - The back and forth with AVM sticks out to me, and id like to know what your hunch is on me. Only thing that gives me slight pause is your unvote on JETs during the lynch. 

Dead

80 - Town Tracker, Lynched D1

AJ - Communist Goon, Killed N1

Jif - Communist Symp, Killed N1

JC - Town Bodyguard, Lynched D2

Drums - Killed N2

Stark - Town Vigilante, Killed N2

JETS - Wolverine, Lynched D3

AVM - Wolverine, Killed N3

vote Spoot

Are you talking about the spoot/avm back and forth over the AJ tracker thing? To me that makes spoot sound more town.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yes that’s what I mean.

I had a scum lean on you until you used the disinterested excuse for lack of participation.  A mafia vet doesnt typically use that excuse as scum.  Goes against spirit of game and is akin to hiding...  l moved off barry because I was at L1 and he unvoted.  Not a lot of reason to do that as scum unless hes the last one hoping that his grandstanding looks good when I flip town..  dont think hes clear but that was enough to go with my number 2.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, Spoot-Face said:

My initial inclination is to lynch AJ first, and if he flips Tracker, lynch 80 immediately with a quickness, but 80 is not helping right now with his bullsh*t. I'm also weighing the fact that Town has no Cop, so Tracker is essentially it, and I'm weighing whether or not it would be worth it for scum to sacrifice a goon for a mislynch on a powerful town role.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, AVM said:

This is the bigger point here -- what AJ has claimed shouldn't really adjust what the Tracker does since there is not infinite protection.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Huh?

On 4/2/2020 at 2:39 PM, AVM said:

The tracker should not quickly counter, since without a doctor there is not infinite protection. The bodyguard would protect him one night, likely die and then the tracker quickly thereafter

On 4/2/2020 at 2:45 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The way you worded it made is sound like you knew AJ wasn't the tracker.

I mean - it does.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, AVM said:

Fair enough - to steal a line from AJ earlier in the game...

"perhaps I shouldn't have said it that way" ;)

even AVM agreed

On 4/2/2020 at 3:00 PM, Spoot-Face said:

AJ and AVM need to die

He was right on AJ. It did sound like AVM knew AJ wasn't tracker. Obviously he could have been bussing AJ.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:01 PM, AVM said:

Did you know AJ wasn't which is why you read it that way?

fair question. maybe it seems more like that in hindsight.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:01 PM, AVM said:

No, but you do. Showed your ass there during the lynch.

seems kind of scummy response

On 4/2/2020 at 3:02 PM, AVM said:

Pac-level speed lynch of AJ, followed by Spoot.

Clarifying before some smartass comes in here and "misunderstands" me yet again.

(love you mean it Spoot ❤️ )

On 4/2/2020 at 3:02 PM, Spoot-Face said:

^ I mean they should be the next lynches.

Vig needs to make their own decision independent of town.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:06 PM, AVM said:

Did you just try to make an argument for CONFIRMED scum not being the target of a vig, but rather they shoot me? 

Were you one of the people arguing about directing a vig shot at unconfirmed people??

On 4/2/2020 at 3:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

It's funny how this is your response now, after 80 flipped Tracker, when the above was your initial response. If you were worried I was scum, you would've said so before.

You know you look bad, so you are trying to set up another townie lynch after you bus your scummate AJ.

Your post hammering 80 was so gross:

On 4/2/2020 at 3:11 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Wait, weren't you just saying before that we shouldn't be directing the vig shot?

You are so scum. I caught you earlier in that one post nudging the JETS train.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:11 PM, AVM said:

(love the new poster spotlight option, this was super easy)

So this was the only one - it's more criticizing my logic than making a definitive stance but I don't feel like it's a stretch to say this was at least a nudge that the vig should have shot 80 tonight...

I mean, if me saying "JETS is suspicious" is a subtle nudge - Spoots original case against me - then this sure as hell qualifies as one.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:12 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Keep reading, scum.

I quickly corrected myself later.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:12 PM, AVM said:

YES YOU HARD HEADED BEAVER - when we didn't KNOW 80's alignment, since there could be scum directing said shot....you know, EXACTLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING

lol

On 4/2/2020 at 3:14 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No, my point is to NOT direct the shot.

With Scum's janitor role, they can introduce a lot of wifom if they know who the target will be.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, you're right, fine.

Still think you're scum.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, AVM said:

Yes - you did - the very next post you made after the one I quoted. Makes my above post wrong - at least at the end...but doesn't make the original point any better.

But you cannot possibly think that in a game such as this - where there is no mirror, roleblocker, or anything that can negatively happen outside of the aforementioned scum using the janitor role to clean this up - that there is a reason to not shoot him tonight.

We know the roles...anyone logically thinking through the worst possible outcomes can't possibly feel that the vig shouldn't shoot him tonight. I even immediately went to "we lynch him tomorrow" - but as soon as you think through it there is no value in waiting. It's not a 1 shot vig, Symp is essentially a "scum cop" not a watcher or tracker so they can't know who goes, there is no downside now with AJ mod-confirmed via scene a liar/scum

Just re-reading the above myself and adding some thoughts I had while reading. @Leelou what specifically stood out to you about this exchange?

I feel like either PAC is playing a terrible scum game (likely) or one of jville/Spoot is playing a very good scum game. 

Lee I could still go either way. 

Fwiw if PAC is town his game has also been terrible. Especially after closing scum when we're potentially at lylo. Either way you suck PAC.

@jvill 51 @Beaver @Spoot-Face any thoughts on the PAC scum claim?

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Agree with @Leeelou about wanting to know more about the @Spoot-Face hunch.

It was/is a hunch. Nothing more. Not bound to anything concrete. All three of my cases this game were based on something tangible, and all three were wrong (AVM, JC, JETS).

I'm also willing to hammer to hammer Pac.

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I feel like either PAC is playing a terrible scum game (likely) or one of jville/Spoot is playing a very good scum game. 

Lee I could still go either way. 

Fwiw if PAC is town his game has also been terrible. Especially after closing scum when we're potentially at lylo. Either way you suck PAC.

@jvill 51 @Beaver @Spoot-Face any thoughts on the PAC scum claim?

PAC and LeeLou are my top two suspects.  Although I agree with PAC, claiming you are losing interest in the game to hide is against the spirit of the game and I believe LeeLou there and with the repair man.   PAC is playing like 80 if he is town.