Jump to content

Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6


Nolder
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, it feels right. Anyone else want to join me? I would love the company of another @Beaver

I’ve been scum with Spoot and I’ve been a Mason with Spoot.   I found out his nickname was Beaver when I first played this game so there is a kindred spirit between us but

 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

PAC and LeeLou are my top two suspects.  Although I agree with PAC, claiming you are losing interest in the game to hide is against the spirit of the game and I believe LeeLou there and with the repair man.   PAC is playing like 80 if he is town.

^ I had no read on Beaver until this.

He's agreeing with the logic I came up with but then uses it as justification for a vote on me?  As if I'd be doing what I claimed was weak sauce.  I take no joy in winning as scum if I'm hiding or claiming I'm bored.  I think Leelou is the same way which is why she's in my town pile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been on Barry all game but his late game actions defy logic if he's what I thought he was...  I mean it could be advanced scum play but I don't think he's that savvy yet.  If he's scum I'll have to tip the hat but I won't be voting him again.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Unvote

vote Leelou

Not willing to vote Barry or Beaver

What exactly about Leelous play is the reason you're voting her?

and I can see why Barry isn't vote worthy anymore but why Beaver?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IF we are at lylo, these are the possible teams

  • pac & spoot 
  • pac & lee 
  • beaver & jvill

Ruled out or highly unlikely

  • lee & jvill - unlikely - lee would have hammered to win. Only hesitation is she may not have been online to see L-1
  • beaver & lee - unlikely - lee would have hammered to win. Only hesitation is she may not have been online to see L-1
  • pac & beaver - probably not, beaver likely doesn't let that stay at L-1
  • pac & jville - no - they would have hammered Lee to win the game
  • beaver & spoot - no - spoot would have hammered to win
  • spoot & lee - no - spoot would have hammered to win
  • spoot & jvill - no spoot would have hammered to win

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

IF we are at lylo, these are the possible teams

  • pac & spoot 
  • pac & lee 
  • beaver & jvill

Ruled out or highly unlikely

  • lee & jvill - unlikely - lee would have hammered to win. Only hesitation is she may not have been online to see L-1
  • beaver & lee - unlikely - lee would have hammered to win. Only hesitation is she may not have been online to see L-1
  • pac & beaver - probably not, beaver likely doesn't let that stay at L-1
  • pac & jville - no - they would have hammered Lee to win the game
  • beaver & spoot - no - spoot would have hammered to win
  • spoot & lee - no - spoot would have hammered to win
  • spoot & jvill - no spoot would have hammered to win

 

Only one I might disagree with here is Pac/Beaver. Bussing wouldn’t be a bad play if that’s where they thought the wind was blowing. I agree it’s probably unlikely but can’t definitively rule it out mathematically like the others.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pac said:

^ I had no read on Beaver until this.

He's agreeing with the logic I came up with but then uses it as justification for a vote on me?  As if I'd be doing what I claimed was weak sauce.  I take no joy in winning as scum if I'm hiding or claiming I'm bored.  I think Leelou is the same way which is why she's in my town pile.

giphy.gif
 

No I was simply agreeing with your statement that Leelou was telling the truth about losing interest and not using that to hide.   You both are still scummy to me.   
 

My justification for you is you have been playing scummy and if you are town, you are playing like 80 was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Of the possible teams pac & spoot & beaver/jvill are probably less likely than pac/lee since both spoot and jvill passed on the opportunity to put Lee at L-1. They could have just been waiting for someone else to do so and quickly hammer, but seems like likely.

You're wrong but you're working through it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Beaver said:

giphy.gif
 

No I was simply agreeing with your statement that Leelou was telling the truth about losing interest and not using that to hide.   You both are still scummy to me.   
 

My justification for you is you have been playing scummy and if you are town, you are playing like 80 was.

I don't like sharing pro tips because you need to learn for yourself but I'll give you 1.  Only 1.

It's ok to look scummy sometimes.

For example..  I'm town but playing the way I have has brought me to near end game..  why?  because scum keep me alive hoping for an easy lynch when the time arises such as...  wait for it....  waiiiiitt.....  TODAY!

What you/they aren't taking into consideration is as soon as I decide to play it usually is the end of the road for scum.

I've been paying attention to the last handful of pages and from that I can deduce that I was wrong about Barry..  His play only makes a little sense in the case of him being the last remaining scum.  That's a big reach though as if he was the last scum there's no way he'd draw that kind of attention to himself and would rather just let me get lynched.

Barry has gone from my biggest suspect to strongest town read in a handful of posts.  That's what an expert like me can do with minimal information.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm fine with the cautious approach but if I had to guess I'd say there's only 1 scum left and it's either Jvill or Beaver..  that's why I don't care which is lynched first.

don't see why scum would have wasted the 1 time janitor role on a townie drums back when they were reeling.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Barry has gone from my biggest suspect to strongest town read in a handful of posts.  That's what an expert like me can do with minimal information.

lol

I came to the same conclusion as you Mr. Expert. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

the part where of those 3 groupings the most likely scummates is Leelou and I.

I just think scum, knowing it's mislynch and win scenario, likely would have put leelou at L-1 instead of avoided the train. I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possiblity they let it sit at L2, just trying to play out the game trees.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...