Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Its end game..  if you dont see the difference for no reason mid game and close to end game not sure what to tell you.

Find a gif for the scenario where I didnt care if I got lynched yesterday but suddenly do.  Get past your emotions about my delivery and look at the facts.

It is only then that you can become a good player.

Emotions about your delivery? What does that even mean?

The only emotion I feel is anger at myself for fugging this thing up.

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Emotions about your delivery? What does that even mean?

The only emotion I feel is anger at myself for fugging this thing up.

Dont vote me just because I'm acting pricky..  it's how I play.

You didn't fug anything up yet.  No one is always right... not even me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

Its end game..  if you dont see the difference for no reason mid game and close to end game not sure what to tell you.

Find a gif for the scenario where I didnt care if I got lynched yesterday but suddenly do.  Get past your emotions about my delivery and look at the facts.

No Gifs needed.  There are no emotions here as I like everyone in this game.  But you did not really start to provide insight into you votes until you were about to be lynched.  So it looks like you did care.

26 minutes ago, Pac said:

So on the one hand I've been setting up reasons to lynch you, the guy who by his own admission has looked scummy, and on the other hand I have no reason to vote you.

And I believe the scenario you're describing is the one where you've spent all game acting like you don't care, but now that your scum back is up against the wall you feign scum hunting and bravado. It's called flailing, and Barry posted the gif already. Either that or you're really just that bad at this. Here's the gif for that:

source.gif

17 minutes ago, Beaver said:

No Gifs needed.  There are no emotions here as I like everyone in this game.  But you did not really start to provide insight into you votes until you were about to be lynched.  So it looks like you did care.

Wrong..  go back and read it again.  I was fine getting lynched until I realized I wss wrong about Barry.  Then it became interesting.  I was fine sitting at L1 and spoot or anyone else easily could have hammered.  As soon as I saw barry unvote then spoot not hammer I owed it to town to try.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:07 PM, Beaver said:

Its cardio day

giphy.gif

@Pac pointed out that you were taking credit for the AJ train and he is right.   Making me side with @Pac should get you lynched on that alone.  I looked at the voting and here were the results:

Day1 Vote count Post#554 80 switches vote to AJ but GATA missed it
AJ (5)- JC, Jif, AVM, New Beaver, 80
80 (5)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ
AVM (2)- Spoot, JETS
JC (1) - Pac

Day1 Vote count
AJ (4)- Jif, AVM, New Beaver, 80
80 (6)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC
AVM (2)- Spoot, JETS
JC (1) - Pac

Day1 FINAL Vote Count
AJ (3)- Jif, New Beaver,80
80 (8)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC, JETS, AVM
AVM (1)- Spoot
JC (1) - Pac

JC jumped first to 80's train, then JETS, then AVM.  Those are my three suspects.   

Also, you did this along with JiF and AJ in response to my post about why I thought AVM might be scum or symp.  Although I will give you credit for doing it first before them.

I had more but I guess I didn't muli-quote them and at this point I don't feel like going back.  After a stiff drink, I might.

Vote JC

*This probably confirms you at town.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:13 PM, Beaver said:

Oh and here was the full vote count that went down on day one:

Day1 Vote count

AJ (5)- JC, Jif, AVM, Jvill, Stark
JETS (1) - 80
80 (3)- Drums, Barry, Lee
AVM (4)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver,  JETS
JC (1) - Pac

AJ declares TRACKER

Day1 Vote count
AJ (5)- JC, Jif, AVM, Jvill, New Beaver
JETS (1) - 80
80 (3)- Drums, Barry, Lee
AVM (3)- AJ, Spoot, JETS
JC (1) - Pac

Day1 Vote count   Post#554 80 switches vote to AJ but GATA missed it (disregard, this is my little note)
AJ (5)- JC, Jif, AVM, New Beaver, 80
80 (5)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ
AVM (2)- Spoot, JETS
JC (1) - Pac

Day1 Vote count
AJ (4)- Jif, AVM, New Beaver, 80
80 (6)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC
AVM (2)- Spoot, JETS
JC (1) - Pac

Day1 FINAL Vote Count
AJ (3)- Jif, New Beaver,80
80 (8)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC, JETS, AVM
AVM (1)- Spoot
JC (1) - Pac

On 4/6/2020 at 5:44 PM, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after rereading a bit and thinking it through:

Beaver: Strongest town read I've got. Sound logic behind his D1 case on AVM even though it wound up being wrong, then switched his vote to AJ. AJ's town read of him initially felt to me as AJ buddying up and possibly laying a trap to make him look bad when the AJ train was full steam ahead, and it feels that way on reread as well. Like his reads today too. He's also not PR hunting as he did as scum in an earlier game. If he upped his scum game then kudos.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:52 PM, Beaver said:

Not possible.   Although scum might consider me their best ally as I truly suck at this game.   I am trying but I couldn’t Jacques Clouseau my way through this if I wanted to.

So I reread the game through the lens of possible jville/beaver scum team. I can buy this.

Beaver who for the most gives us reads based on posts seeming scummy or likes reads of other is putting up vote counts to put together a case on JC. Feels like a coached read there.

jvilles strongest town read is beaver and it's partially because of "sound logic" on his AVM case. Looking at his AVM case it seems pretty trash. Not sure where you get "sound logic" on that one.

beavers switch to AJ could have been nothing more than a good bus.

"if he updded his scum game then kudos" is what beaver responds to. Don't want to read a whole lot into this part but that last beaver post gets an LOL reaction from jville and jville only. Another point not to put too much emphasis on, but the "Jacques Closeau" portion of that text is a different font. Like he had to look up the name - possibly because someone else told him to use it.

jville pointed out we needed to include the pac/beaver in the possible scum teams if we're at lylo. This was accurate, but it's also beneficial to point out if you want the pac lynch to go down because it makes 4 possible scum teams, 3 of which include pac. Beaver pushes this point in a post today.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:41 AM, Beaver said:

So right now, all I have to go on is my dumbass theory that Drums is due (If JETS comes at me with his maths again I will vote for him) and AVM.   I say AVM because there seem to be subtle hints of throwing it out there he might be scum to the symp or he might be the symp

It's a joke, but maybe not.

another possible joke or possibly not.

another possible hint.

AGAIN THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF RIGHT NOW.

@Barry McCockinner here was Beav's case on AVM. Can't pull the within quotes right now but the logic that AVM might have been symp signaling seems sound to me for an early D1 case. AVM jokingly FOS'd himself, tagged you asking if you were scum, and then another post talking about a time he was scum and calling someone else scum.

AJ wound up moving on to that train, and then Beaver moved to AJ's train piggy-backing off JiF (who was really piggy-backing off you and JC) and stayed there even after the fake-claim if I'm not mistaken. Can't rule out some well-executed bussing though, that's a fair point.

55 minutes ago, Pac said:

Wrong..  go back and read it again.  I was fine getting lynched until I realized I wss wrong about Barry.  Then it became interesting.  I was fine sitting at L1 and spoot or anyone else easily could have hammered.  As soon as I saw barry unvote then spoot not hammer I owed it to town to try.

Why would you be fine losing until you realized you were wrong about me? Doesn't make much sense..

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@Barry McCockinner here was Beav's case on AVM. Can't pull the within quotes right now but the logic that AVM might have been symp signaling seems sound to me for an early D1 case. AVM jokingly FOS'd himself, tagged you asking if you were scum, and then another post talking about a time he was scum and calling someone else scum.

AJ wound up moving on to that train, and then Beaver moved to AJ's train piggy-backing off JiF (who was really piggy-backing off you and JC) and stayed there even after the fake-claim if I'm not mistaken. Can't rule out some well-executed bussing though, that's a fair point.

yea I read his case on AVM and thought it was weak sauce. Certainly nothing I'd paint as "sound logic". 

42 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why would you be fine losing until you realized you were wrong about me? Doesn't make much sense..

Now you're getting annoying..  i said the game became interesting.  Now it's becoming less interesting again lol.

If you believe jvill after reading his absurd gameplay then vote me.  I suppose learning that lesson will inform you going forward.

Wheres leelou.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Now you're getting annoying..  i said the game became interesting.  Now it's becoming less interesting again lol.

If you believe jvill after reading his absurd gameplay then vote me.  I suppose learning that lesson will inform you going forward.

Wheres leelou.

Me, not giving AF if you're annoyed

sound of music GIF

Spoot has written novellas in these games and suddenly hes emasculated himself and is holding on to Barry's belt loop?  

So,so gross.

I'd rather you vote me on your own volition and be wrong then be one of those disgusting fish that swim around a sharks gills looking for leftovers.

Think I'm done trying..  let barry be the town destroyer if he wants.  I mean I laid it out so a 12 year old could understand.  If that's not good enough so be it.

As soon as I put in any effort I obliterated scum so I'll hang my hat on that.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Spoot has written novellas in these games and suddenly hes emasculated himself and is holding on to Barry's belt loop?  

So,so gross.

I'd rather you vote me on your own volition and be wrong then be one of those disgusting fish that swim around a sharks gills looking for leftovers.

As you wish.

vote Pac

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

I imagine jvill and beav are in the QT saying "hes at L1..  let's keep quiet" as the fondle each other. 

Weaklings.

I think we all realize by now that you have homo-erotic fantasies. You don't need to broadcast them, though.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Think I'm done trying..  let barry be the town destroyer if he wants.  I mean I laid it out so a 12 year old could understand.  If that's not good enough so be it.

As soon as I put in any effort I obliterated scum so I'll hang my hat on that.

Just got back from grocery shopping and found this sweet nugget of fear monger. Well done PAC. Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’m still okay with my vote. Deadline isn’t til tomorrow. 

Nice..  leelou could have hammered and didn't yet.  If there are 2 left she ain't 1 of them.

Jvill then beav if game isnt over.

• Haha 1