Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

38 minutes ago, Stark said:

Nah. No real need to

It was weird game until we got out of the “king” phase. After that town started to do well. 2 kings were elected scum Crusher was kicked the F off the throne, luckily. JiF was the next king and let town essentially and democratically vote off another town. Pretty much ending the game. Towns only chance from there put was to play a perfect game which was a though task. 

Lee had the correct reads. I had 2 of the last 4, drums and AVM were pretty good. CTM made a clutch protect on 80 but I can’t give him all the credit because he said he was using random numbers to protect either himself, 80 or Lee

AVM I think your going to enjoy playing with him. AVM = Chaos 

I wouldn’t give CTM any credit either. Just a general rule 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I actually prefer playing scum myself. BTW, this post just feels a bit off to me.

vote AJ

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Agreed.  Unvote, vote AJ

I think you guys are reaching here. I mean I get it’s day 1 and you kind of have but to me it looks like you’ve been planning to lynch AJ and that’s the post you’re going to attack. 

8 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think you guys are reaching here. I mean I get it’s day 1 and you kind of have but to me it looks like you’ve been planning to lynch AJ and that’s the post you’re going to attack. 

Defense noted

24 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

AJ is as good lynch as any other.  Would you suggest another?

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Were you joking about JiF or 80 as the symp or were you hinting you were the hint?

I was making a joke that 80 was since basically the Symp is a role cop until recruited and 80 was asking if JiF was his favorite role. Which was also a joke I assume 

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I was making a joke that 80 was since basically the Symp is a role cop until recruited and 80 was asking if JiF was his favorite role. Which was also a joke I assume 

Funny game mafia.  Jokes often mis-interpreted especially when we have a symp with juice.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Funny game mafia.  Jokes often mis-interpreted especially when we have a symp with juice.

It’s all window dressing if you ask me. The odds of the Symp living long enough to be recruited and have a good find on a Town PR that doesn’t get outed beforehand is small. But I like the hunt you’re showing

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m just saying that if you’re going to vote based on something it shouldn’t be that. It’s so petty. 

Symp hints often come early in many ways, shapes and forms.  AJ poked at 80 then says it was a joke.  Scum now has at least one candidate.  Me no likey.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

It’s all window dressing if you ask me. The odds of the Symp living long enough to be recruited and have a good find on a Town PR that doesn’t get outed beforehand is small. But I like the hunt you’re showing

See my next post.

14 hours ago, Drums said:

Just as a heads up before we begin, I want to be more productive this week off of the computer. Last week I spent way too much time reading Mafia posts haha so I was going to take a break this game but I.. just couldn't. 

I’m liking my vote more and more.  Good way to hide.

ты мафия?