Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

the only way this 3 hour plus wait is worth it is if the game is still on...  if it is...

townies no need to apologize yet...  just learn the lessons I've tried to teach you and finish the game by lynching JVill.

if game is over...  Nolder secures his position as the 2nd worst mod every only slightly above JiF.

Nolder should stick with playing...  fun to play with...  good player...  but the modding thing...  I dunno.

You gotta stay on top of this sh-t and keep the game moving.

Don't get your panties all in a twist Nolder..  I'm saying I enjoy games more when you're playing in them..  the modding thing tho..  ehhh.

26 minutes ago, Pac said:

the only way this 3 hour plus wait is worth it is if the game is still on...  if it is...

townies no need to apologize yet...  just learn the lessons I've tried to teach you and finish the game by lynching JVill.

if game is over...  Nolder secures his position as the 2nd worst mod every only slightly above JiF.

Understand that you were the only lynch that made sense once we ruled out remaining scum teams without you. Either you're scum and we win or we know for sure there's only one scum remaining.

If you are scum, take solace in the fact you were caught by the worst in one post.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Understand that you were the only lynch that made sense once we ruled out remaining scum teams without you. Either you're scum and we win or we know for sure there's only one scum remaining.

If you are scum, take solace in the fact you were caught by the worst in one post.

dude you F'd it up...  it's cool..  you needed the humble pie.

I ain't mad...  consider it a teachable moment.

• Haha 1