Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No, but after playing together for close to 15 years it’s kinda silly to think this is that unique. Weird thing about mafia?  Most of us  get worse the more we play, so we scream about how great we are. 

Yeah guess it can happen with a vig with unlimited shots or in smaller games. And was just messing around Crushlove, didn’t mean to insult anyone’s skillz.

Thinking about it, now that we know Drums was scum, for Jvill to also be scum means that JiF named the entire scum team, and they, knowing there was a symp, were stupid enough to shoot him.

And I've been calling Leelou scum for awhile now. The only other person I can remember agreeing with that is Beaver, which leads me to believe that, like most of my theories, it was wrong.

POE = Beaver is last scum

vote Beaver

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And I've been calling Leelou scum for awhile now. The only other person I can remember agreeing with that is Beaver, which leads me to believe that, like most of my theories, it was wrong.

POE = Beaver is last scum

Not sure I entirely follow this logic. Can you explain it to me like I explained my joke to you?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Not sure I entirely follow this logic. Can you explain it to me like I explained my joke to you?

It's very simple. I'll type slow.

If I'm not scum...

And I don't think you are Scum...

And I don't think leelou is scum...

Than the last remaining scum must be Beaver.

POE