Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You did fine . But... King JVILL was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers. Nobody’s fault. He’s just that good!

@jvill 51 had me hypnotized with how good he is. That was the real reason I mentally checked out. I was merely his play-thing.

• Post of the Week 3

I guess we've learned that, all things being equal, you gotta kill off the most cerebral player at endgame.  That's the only kind of player that can confuse the remaining living players like that and help make it seem like ANYONE of the remainders can be scum.

In addition, those types of players usually get killed off earlier in the game, so you have to question why he/she is still alive at that stage.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I guess we've learned that, all things being equal, you gotta kill off the most cerebral player at endgame.  That's the only kind of player that can confuse the remaining living players like that and help make it seem like ANYONE of the remainders can be scum.

In addition, those types of players usually get killed off earlier in the game, so you have to question why he/she is still alive at that stage.

So, that's why I'm always alive at endgame when town.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You did fine . But... King JVILL was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers. Nobody’s fault. He’s just that good!

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@jvill 51 had me hypnotized with how good he is. That was the real reason I mentally checked out. I was merely his play-thing.

image.gif.9da69a58d2fb1ccbd22e1c43462aaded.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol Not patronizing you as much as I'm making fun of myself. You had a better scum game than I did this season.

Any delusions of grandeur I may have had were gone when Nolder woke up and told me in the scum QT that I’m only still alive because of town’s ineptitude in what I think was intended as a motivational speech

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Congratulations. You played very good. 

I didn't play much haha but thanks. First time as scum and I am a terrible liar so I hid a bit. But it was fun in the QT. 

Oh and first win on either team for me. Now 1-3

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

I didn't play much haha but thanks. First time as scum and I am a terrible liar so I hid a bit. But it was fun in the QT. 

Oh and first win on either team for me. Now 1-3

Your first time as scum. Pretty sure you didn’t get lynched. You play well. Congratulations 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This year's late-game situations have been:

80 (Lynched), CTM, Nolder 

Dicker (Lynched), Nyn, Gata 

Dicker (Lynched), Hess, Spoot (Mason), Nolder

Drums (Lynched), Crusher, Gata, Nolder, AVM, CTM (Doc), 80 (Hero), Leelou (Anarchist)

Spoot (Lynched), Jvill,  Leelou, New Beaver

• Upvote 2

Just now, deckerfan said:

This year's late-game situations have been:

80 (Lynched), CTM, Nolder 

Dicker (Lynched), Nyn, Gata 

Dicker (Lynched), Hess, Spoot (Mason), Nolder

Drums (Lynched), Crusher, Gata, Nolder, AVM, CTM (Doc), 80 (Hero), Leelou (Anarchist)

Spoot (Lynched), Jvill,  Leelou, New Beaver

This list checks out.  lol.