Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I like pigs.

I have a new favorite role so not sure how to answer the second question. 

It’s scum, isn’t it?

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

You guys might want to keep track from here that's your last one from me for 4 to 16 hours depending on how sleep goes.

The Nap King returneth 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.

I'm the Symp.  Now u

I’m gonna laugh when this sh*t turns out to be true

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

sounds almost exactly like @HessStation a couple of games ago.

I once ran a game where all players were given alt accounts of another player in the same game.  @HessStation drew the Ape.  His username, avatar, etc were all the Ape and his job was to impersonate him, and he did an incredible job.

But the poor guy got jobbed on his role.  On the suggestion that @CTM had provided me, he was told role was Cop, Doc and Vig.  But all investigations would result in Town being Scum and Scum being Town, all protections would fail unless he protected Scum, and his Vig shots would only work on Town.  

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I would 100 % do something like that.  

Yeah you would lmao

OG League of Chaos was glorious

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I once ran a game where all players were given alt accounts of another player in the same game.  @HessStation drew the Ape.  His username, avatar, etc were all the Ape and his job was to impersonate him, and he did an incredible job.

But the poor guy got jobbed on his role.  On the suggestion that @CTM had provided me, he was told role was Cop, Doc and Vig.  But all investigations would result in Town being Scum and Scum being Town, all protections would fail unless he protected Scum, and his Vig shots would only work on Town.  

Man what a fun game - both for the lulz and for not being able to lynch based off personalities. Didn't we somehow still lynch Pac D1 or something crazy?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Nappytime Votecount

JETS (4) - 80, Barry, Leelou, AJ

AJ (2) - JC, Jif 

Leelou (2) - Stark, Jets

Pac (1) - JETS

80 (1) - Drums 

New Beaver (1) - Spoot 

Drums (1) - New Beaver 

Spoot (1) - Jvill 

Jif (1) - AVM 

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Just take my vote off pac. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, AVM said:

Yeah you would lmao

OG League of Chaos was glorious

Man what a fun game - both for the lulz and for not being able to lynch based off personalities. Didn't we somehow still lynch Pac D1 or something crazy?

Possibly.  I believe SMC was impersonating Pac in that game.  He just copied and pasted things Pac said in other games.  LOL.  

• Upvote 1