Tom Brady to go on Stern Show next week to discuss cheating, steroids and Belichick being a jerk

50 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Howard Stern is a good interviewer, so that may be interesting.

LOVE Howard, but he has become the biggest ass kisser and will simply lick Toms balls. Might ask about his love life etc but NOTHING that will make Tom uncomfortable.  Mark my words. 

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Howard Stern is a good interviewer, so that may be interesting.

Was but he's changed through the years.  Still good and funny just not like the old days when he didn't care if he was accepted in Hollywood.

• Upvote 2

Those conversations that Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and Robert Kraft from top to bottom will never leave those N.E walls. Ever.

They've always been a zip tight locker room with no talking to the outside world allowed (outside of Gronk because he was a wild party animal who couldn't be controlled). They've remained silent (as a lamb) for a reason. 

No matter how Tom feels about Bill; he'll never rat him out (and ruin his own QB legacy @ the same time). 

Not happening - Stern Show or not - Just not happening. 

On 4/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, CotcheryifyouCan said:

howard sucks now and i hate that because his show on E during the 90s was my favorite.  then i discovered all his old radio shows and i dont think i have ever laughed so hard.  he wont ask any hard hitting questions he will want to be buddy buddy with brady. 

47AA1F03-934D-46C2-B388-CB51ECA0EE68.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Used to love Howard (esp his roasts) but I think he's lost his edge.  He really coddles celebs now.  Well.  It obviously didn't for the Robert Plant interview. I don't know what the hell happened in that but that was PAINFUL to listen to. These guys are not on the same wave length.  Let's hope the Brady unterview goes like that!  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Used to love Howard (esp his roasts) but I think he's lost his edge.  He really coddles celebs now.  Well.  It obviously didn't for the Robert Plant interview. I don't know what the hell happened in that but that was PAINFUL to listen to. These guys are not on the same wave length.  Let's hope the Brady unterview goes like that!

What happened with the Robert Plant interview?

On 4/1/2020 at 5:01 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Those conversations that Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and Robert Kraft from top to bottom will never leave those N.E walls. Ever.

They've always been a zip tight locker room with no talking to the outside world allowed (outside of Gronk because he was a wild party animal who couldn't be controlled). They've remained silent (as a lamb) for a reason. 

No matter how Tom feels about Bill; he'll never rat him out (and ruin his own QB legacy @ the same time). 

Not happening - Stern Show or not - Just not happening. 

That;s fine but he can still hate on Bill a bit.

Should be fun.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Can't explain it.  You'd just have to listen to it.  Howard does his usual "this is your life" type shtick.  But it's obvious that Robert's handlers hadn't either prepared him or told Howard to try a different approach.  Because Mr. "Bustle In Your Hedgerow" was not on the same wavelength and the whole thing (well it's a pretty long interview) was just awkward.

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2020 at 3:56 PM, jetscrazey said:

Howard has become a full-on elitist now.  He's softened in his old age.  A few months ago he interviewed Hillary Clinton and treated her like the greatest thing since sliced bread.

oh my, how triggered you must have been. Maybe he's still triggering people, just using a different tactic now?

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He was so star-struck to interview one of his big heroes that it just didn't go well.  And when he has big rock star like that he tends to try to show off some musical knowledge and swings and misses because he's actually pretty ignorant about music.  In general, though, he still does good interviews.  He has always had a talent for getting people to talk.

10 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Last 5 years of howard have made me sad. Listening since wnbc days. Total PC, hypocrite elitist soft baller these days. The show was always about “honesty” long ago and now its the most dishonest because people get fired or leave and he never explains why. He owes his fans an explanation 

i just cancelled my subscription a month ago. The lady kept making offers to keep me and i had to repeat “ mam, u dont get it. I dont care about XM I only cared about howard. Howard stinks now and I hate his politics and I want you to know thats the reason why”

in the 80s he was the best. I failed college because i couldnt leave my car because stuttering john pissed off someone. The 90s were also really good. The addition of sal and richard was pure gold. The early 2000s with artie were a revival of something that you thought couldnt be better. After artie left, it wasnt as good but good. 

The last 5 years were awful. Howard essentially became a liar and made believe he never said the N word or wore blackface and claims he “evolved” but still never acknowledged that he uses the wack pack, a collection of mentally and physically ill people, as fodder.

Never an imus fan but in the end Imus wins hands down. He went to his grave without apologizing. Howard has overstayed his welcome and become a joke. ? 

Nobody owes you sh*t

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, choon328 said:

Nobody owes you sh*t

Your entitled to your opinion but when you brag about your show for 30 years constantly saying that the reason for your success was your honesty with your audience and then get rid of personalities that have been on for years, even DECADES like howard 100 news, lisa g, scott d, scott the eng, brett etc. and offer ZERO comments about what happened.....yea thats weird. Not honest at all.

give me a break. If you went to work and 2 major guys you liked and respected that have been there every day for years vanished, dont act as if you wouldnt ask why and dont act like you wouldnt be irritated if the boss made believe they never existed

.you send off people in a respectful manner......

he might not owe me sh*t, but you are very full of sh*t

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

He was so star-struck to interview one of his big heroes that it just didn't go well.  And when he has big rock star like that he tends to try to show off some musical knowledge and swings and misses because he's actually pretty ignorant about music.  In general, though, he still does good interviews.  He has always had a talent for getting people to talk.

Pretty ignorant about music? He doesnt know anything about music period lol maybe the beatles and the moody blues but thats it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Your entitled to your opinion but when you brag about your show for 30 years constantly saying that the reason for your success was your honesty with your audience and then get rid of personalities that have been on for years, even DECADES like howard 100 news, lisa g, scott d, scott the eng, brett etc. and offer ZERO comments about what happened.....yea thats weird. Not honest at all.

give me a break. If you went to work and 2 major guys you liked and respected that have been there every day for years vanished, dont act as if you wouldnt ask why and dont act like you wouldnt be irritated if the boss made believe they never existed

.you send off people in a respectful manner......

he might not owe me sh*t, but you are very full of sh*t

"... you are very full of sh*t". Is English your 3rd language. 

19 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Last 5 years of howard have made me sad. Listening since wnbc days. Total PC, hypocrite elitist soft baller these days. The show was always about “honesty” long ago and now its the most dishonest because people get fired or leave and he never explains why. He owes his fans an explanation 

i just cancelled my subscription a month ago. The lady kept making offers to keep me and i had to repeat “ mam, u dont get it. I dont care about XM I only cared about howard. Howard stinks now and I hate his politics and I want you to know thats the reason why”

in the 80s he was the best. I failed college because i couldnt leave my car because stuttering john pissed off someone. The 90s were also really good. The addition of sal and richard was pure gold. The early 2000s with artie were a revival of something that you thought couldnt be better. After artie left, it wasnt as good but good. 

The last 5 years were awful. Howard essentially became a liar and made believe he never said the N word or wore blackface and claims he “evolved” but still never acknowledged that he uses the wack pack, a collection of mentally and physically ill people, as fodder.

Never an imus fan but in the end Imus wins hands down. He went to his grave without apologizing. Howard has overstayed his welcome and become a joke. ? 

You can pretty much see any kind of degenerate nonsense you want on the internet for nothing. So there is no point to being some 60 year old Long Island dick oggling hot naked chicks . On the radio.

So his only real option was becoming a complete celebrity suck up. he's not particularly talented, and long suspected Fred Norris and who ever the other comedian is brings the funny anyway. Artie Lang (who hopefully will this time stay sober) explains he came into work one day without any notice to find making fun of Jennifer Anniston was no longer cool. In the olden time he would have been mocking "America's Got Talent" and instead he was part of it. If Sirius is going to keep paying him money, good for him. But not remotely interested. 

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Pretty ignorant about music? He doesnt know anything about music period lol maybe the beatles and the moody blues but thats it

Arguably Plant was the singer of the biggest rock band ever, and spare a few one offs, he's never gone back. Instead he moves to the US, gets married and then divorced to a  country star, and tours with what amounts to a bar band.That is really interesting. And what is interesting about Jimmy Page is why other rock stars  like David Bowie and Pete Townsend hate him(and while by all accounts had no problem with the other LZ members). Instead he asks him about "Stairway to Heaven". Pathetic.