Tom Brady to go on Stern Show next week to discuss cheating, steroids and Belichick being a jerk

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

You can pretty much see any kind of degenerate nonsense you want on the internet for nothing. So there is no point to being some 60 year old Long Island dick oggling hot naked chicks . On the radio.

So his only real option was becoming a complete celebrity suck up. he's not particularly talented, and long suspected Fred Norris and who ever the other comedian is brings the funny anyway. Artie Lang (who hopefully will this time stay sober) explains he came into work one day without any notice to find making fun of Jennifer Anniston was no longer cool. In the olden time he would have been mocking "America's Got Talent" and instead he was part of it. If Sirius is going to keep paying him money, good for him. But not remotely interested. 

Yes agt was the start of the end

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2020 at 4:01 PM, southparkcpa said:

LOVE Howard, but he has become the biggest ass kisser and will simply lick Toms balls. Might ask about his love life etc but NOTHING that will make Tom uncomfortable.  Mark my words. 

Actually  Stern is a pretty skillful interviewer. He will loosen a guest and get them comfortable and then slip in some questions or bring things up about the Pats. I mean I doubt he will ask about football pressure but I wouldn't be surprised if they spoke about cameras on the sideline. 

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually  Stern is a pretty skillful interviewer. He will loosen a guest and get them comfortable and then slip in some questions or bring things up about the Pats. I mean I doubt he will ask about football pressure but I wouldn't be surprised if they spoke about cameras on the sideline. 

Yes , he is talented but IMO he sold his soul. He needs hollywood so he drops all his controversial positions. Been listening since 1988. 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

if artie was still on he would ask funny/interesting questions. they should have beetlejuice or the corpse of hank the angry dwarf interview him

Didn’t Howard have all of his 90’s stuff scrubbed from the web?

The only person who ever got insanely rich and stayed funny was Bill Murray. Maybe Dave Chappelle. Same stuff happened with O&A. Anthony was hysterical until all of his humor centered on the difficulties he was having getting an in-ground Olympic-sized pool installed at his Long Island manse. 

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The only person who ever got insanely rich and stayed funny was Bill Murray. Maybe Dave Chappelle. Same stuff happened with O&A. Anthony was hysterical until all of his humor centered on the difficulties he was having getting an in-ground Olympic-sized pool installed at his Long Island manse. 

I still think Maher is relatively funny. I’m sure most won’t agree but whatevs. Larry David obviously too.

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

ant lost his mind after the 20008 election

• Haha 1

I still think Maher is relatively funny. I’m sure most won’t agree but whatevs. Larry David obviously too.
Larry Davis pretty funny... But man that dude is a cynical mother f*****.nowhere near as funny as his writing on Seinfeld.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On 4/4/2020 at 6:47 AM, southparkcpa said:

Yes , he is talented but IMO he sold his soul. He needs hollywood so he drops all his controversial positions. Been listening since 1988. 

I think I stopped Consistently listening when he went to Sirius. His E show was amazing for the time. I still remember  watching the gay dating show skit with my then 74 year old Sicilian immigrant father of 11 grandfather. He kept looking at the TV and making the sign of the cross then yelled for my grand mother,” Antoinette!” I still laugh out of nowhere when I think of that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, More Cowbell said:

Howard’s interviews have gotten to be as lazy as the rest of his show.  All the A-list interviews end up with the same boilerplate questions “how do you not fall in love on the set? “Do you hate your parents?” “Do you method act?”

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, Matt39 said:

Didn’t Howard have all of his 90’s stuff scrubbed from the web?

A lot of it is still there plus the E! Show and Howard TV videos he actually doesn’t own the license to so a lot of that is on YouTube with no editing

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I think I stopped Consistently listening when he went to Sirius. His E show was amazing for the time. I still remember  watching the gay dating show skit with my then 74 year old Sicilian immigrant father of 11 grandfather. He kept looking at the TV and making the sign of the cross then yelled for my grand mother,” Antoinette!” I still laugh out of nowhere when I think of that. 

I go back to his show on Channel 9.. he would do Black Face and impersonate Mayor Dinkins.  Howard, in those years, was a staunch republican backer, pro cops, etc. Backed Christina Whitman, Pataki etc. Now.. he licks the taint of Hillary.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

I go back to his show on Channel 9.. he would do Black Face and impersonate Mayor Dinkins.  Howard, in those years, was a staunch republican backer, pro cops, etc. Backed Christina Whitman, Pataki etc. Now.. he licks the taint of Hillary.

There are certain images that will haunt me the rest of my days. DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU TO HELL, SOUTHPARKCPA!!!

• Haha 2

On 4/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, CotcheryifyouCan said:

howard sucks now and i hate that because his show on E during the 90s was my favorite.  then i discovered all his old radio shows and i dont think i have ever laughed so hard.  he wont ask any hard hitting questions he will want to be buddy buddy with brady. 

I remember the old channel 9 shows. They were the funniest sh*t I've ever seen. The underdog lady was insane.

On the interview with the cheat* how come big nose POS Stern didn't ask one question about the multiple times Cindy got caught cheating and the untold number of times he cheated without getting caught.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:12 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  It's hard to be "edgy" while wearing designer jeans.

A big reason Chappelle remained funny and edgy was turning down $50M from Comedy Central.  He passed the "integrity test" with flying colors that day, and continues to be a philosophical voice for the disenfranchised while also being insanely funny.  Hell.  The dude still lives in Ohio.

Dave Chappelle is the GOAT in my lifetime. Richard Pryor was a bit too early for me to put him into the mix.  George Carlin would be my # 2.  

Richard Pryor for sure and probably Carlin would have a hard time getting on the air now.  Going even farther out of orbit, go watch a YouTube of Don Rickles on the Tonight Show or Redd Foxx,  Just a different world now...

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, southparkcpa said:

Everyone who gets a steady paycheck has "sold his soul" to an extent. At least Howard got a great price.

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2020 at 2:51 PM, southparkcpa said:

Not to be political but the Republican party has done a complete 180 since 2008

17 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

If you get a chance, listen to the interview. Hrd to dislike Tom based on the interview.

University of Michigan is one of my alma maters. Never disliked Tom :)

When people ask me overseas where I went to university I tell them the university of Michael Jordan for undergraduate and the university of Giselle Bundchen's husband for graduate. :lol:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jgb said:

University of Michigan is one of my alma maters. Never disliked Tom :)

When people ask me overseas where I went to university I tell them the university of Michael Jordan for undergraduate and the university of Giselle Bundchen's husband for graduate. :lol:

You went to UNC?  Don't tell that to nyjunc.  He'll regale you with tales of his "special connection" to that school.  In reality that connection is limited to a Danny Green poster on his ceiling that he stares at every night before falling asleep.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You went to UNC?  Don't tell that to nyjunc.  He'll regale you with tales of his "special connection" to that school.  In reality that connection is limited to a Danny Green poster on his ceiling that he stares at every night before falling asleep.  

I have @nyjunc beat. I only make love to this:

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, More Cowbell said:

Yea, thats what he USED to do.....

so, I read on reddit, but find it hard to believe but also not so hard to believe........

Did Howard ask Brady if he feels guilty being a white qb in charge of mostly black players?

please tell me this was taken out of context because if it hasnt then cancelling sirrius is the best move I made in a while

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You have a weird infatuation with me.  I told you many times before I won't go out with you, I'm happily married (most of the time).

On 4/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, HighPitch said:

Your entitled to your opinion but when you brag about your show for 30 years constantly saying that the reason for your success was your honesty with your audience and then get rid of personalities that have been on for years, even DECADES like howard 100 news, lisa g, scott d, scott the eng, brett etc. and offer ZERO comments about what happened.....yea thats weird. Not honest at all.

give me a break. If you went to work and 2 major guys you liked and respected that have been there every day for years vanished, dont act as if you wouldnt ask why and dont act like you wouldnt be irritated if the boss made believe they never existed

.you send off people in a respectful manner......

he might not owe me sh*t, but you are very full of sh*t

It took you all these years to figure out Howard is full of shlt, isn't the honest man he wants you to believe in?

Really?